Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Does This Happen To You Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Happen To You Too? (774 Views)

How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork. / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Happen To You Too? by ayusco85(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know if it's only me or this happens to others too.....

Each time I go out with an umbrella, it doesn't rain. But the moment I step out without an umbrella, it rains cats and dogs... As if the clouds are watching me.

Please share Ur umbrella and rain experience..
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

This is why u shud check ur local weather report before u go out.. cool
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by Sambusiness(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

no vex oh weather report they work for naija?
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by decatalyst(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sambusiness:
no vex oh weather report they work for naija?

Didn't you go to school?

Weather forecast ain't 100% accurate but they give relatively dependable info about the weather.
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by Sambusiness(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
decatalyst:

Didn't you go to school?

Weather forecast ain't 100% accurate but they give relatively dependable info about the weather.
You are wrong. They aren't accurate only in Nigeria that is why i asked you that question. Get outside Nigeria and see what i mean
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by ayusco85(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

So if I want to go out I should check weather report? Lol. I don't even have enough time to pray not to talk of checking weather forecast.
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by ayusco85(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
decatalyst:

Didn't you go to school?

Weather forecast in Naija is the opposite.

Rain will fall = No rain

Rain will not fall = Heavy rain grin
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
ayusco85:

So if I want to go out I should check weather report? Lol. I don't even have enough time to pray not to talk of checking weather forecast.

shocked

Chineeeeke! shocked

Every phone got an ACCUWEATHER app & its built-in undecided
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by decatalyst(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sambusiness:
You are wrong. They aren't accurate only in Nigeria that is why i asked you that question. Get outside Nigeria and see what i mean
y

You didn't read between the lines, did you?

Weather forecast is not peculiar to Nigeria alone neither does it inaccuracies identified with any country. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Your First Crush??? / 12years Older... / Does Love Have An Expiry Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.