Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos (5762 Views)

Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
A Nigerian lady and a female member of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB took things a step further following a revelation she made on her Facebook page. The young lady identified as Nmesoma James, shared pictures of some Biafran currency which she said she found among her grandfather's collections. Nmesoma who calls herself 'Ada Biafra', flaunted the Biafran Pounds while confirming that she is ''proudly part of this evangelism''.

Nmesoma James wrote:

"Biafra has come to stay. No matter what them yarn. Just discovered this cash in our granddad's collection...It's purely biafran currency. Ada Biafra flexing her currency...Proudly part of this evangelism...#adabiafra #ourown"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/nigerian-lady-finds-biafran-currency-grandfathers-belongings-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Where is Biafra written on the notes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Okwyjesus(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
No so. Our Head of Account from Delta is carrying Biafra on his head as it stands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by YourImaginaryBF: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
worthless currency
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
in case you don't know what Biafran currency looks like. see below
dingbang:
Where is Biafra written on the notes?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
co0ol

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
dainformant:
in case you don't know what Biafran currency looks like. see below
good job.. Biafra is just a name.... Nigerians will always be Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by PDJT: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
-Waoh! Nne, you're rich in hard currency! Keep them safe. And may Chukwu Okike continue to strengthen your hard work for the Biafra restoration.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Built2last: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
How these people got all these in 30 months amaze me.

My grand dad also told me that the predictions was that Nigerian army will over run the East in 2 weeks.

Like joke they held sway. produced currency with economic plan that made the currency one of the strongest at the time.

built bombs and air strip.

i duff my hat for them.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by PDJT: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
YourImaginaryBF:
worthless currency
[/s]
-Carry your dirty mutilated Naira commot from here!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by DLondonboiy: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
God bless ndi igbo..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Neminc: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chai!!! See money. This woman is stinkingly rich. In fact I am in love with her now. I must marry this woman before the end of this year. All nairaland babes take note. I am taken, This lady has taken me Ok. So y'all can stop sliding into my DM's now. I AM TAKEN!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by ITbomb(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Motherland Biafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
worthless currency
I understand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
This currency will give some people sleepless night today

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Michael004: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Come spend am now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by gberra: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bit$ch flaunting a mensural pad...
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
go spend am na
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by koladebrainiac(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Go and spend it now hian
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by chinonsoc14(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Go and spend it now hian
is it ur own?lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by amzee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Biafra Biafra is DEAd.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by amzee(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Biafra Biafra is DEAd.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by chiagozien(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Built2last:

My grand dad also told me that the predictions was that Nigerian army will over run the East in 2 weeks.

Like joke they held sway. produced currency with economic plan that made the currency one of the strongest at the time.

i duff my hat for them.
you get small sense unlike your people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Built2last:

i duff my hat for them.
and u chop all the lies about the currency?

The currency was the biggest scam ojukwu ever pulled!

Called ur empty headed grandad to come and exchange their naira for a worthless notes while he kept the all their monies and excaped with this sugar girl...

Sorry o
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
why do my fellow afonjas hate biafra. a country is clearly a zoo, yet we dey bash person wey wan comot from this forced amalgamation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by willyo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'm from South-South... But i just need answers... Does that mean Nigeria is indivisible?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Danzakidakura(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
worthless currency
gindin uwarka dan cin rani

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Built2last: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
and u chop all the lies about the currency?

The currency was the biggest scam ojukwu ever pulled!

Called ur empty headed grandad to come and exchange their naira for a worthless notes while he kept the all their monies and excaped with this sugar girl...

Sorry o

I am aware of few dumb people but your comes with a hyperbole. Why don't you present your facts and counter my assertions than insult my grand dad. If only your dad had used condom we won't have this mistake of a dumb head here

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Learnstuffs: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just as the Catalans will one day leave Spain, we Biafrans will surely leave this hell of a country one day. Self emancipation

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu In A Godfatherism Pose Making A Phone Call / External Reserves Loses $313 Million As Oil Price Fluctuates / Why Did Obi Pick A Candidate From Mauritania?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.