Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos (5790 Views)

Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by safiaapussy: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
k
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by eunisam: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
dingbang:
Where is Biafra written on the notes?

you get eyes but you no dey see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by YourImaginaryBF: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Danzakidakura:
gindin uwarka dan cin rani
amman kai dan rainin wayo ne aradu. Kasan ni kuwa? Je ka tambaye ubanka. Ni ne mai cin mamanku grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by eunisam: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
worthless currency

bad belle n envy are serious cancer. you need to travel to London for a medical that's where your president is. we will come visiting just as your governors are doing now. analysis on your almighty naira:::: take a N1000 note to the market tomorrow, buy something of N50 and you will discover your money is finish.then comeback here and call pounds useless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Built2last:

I am aware of few dumb people but your comes with a hyperbole. Why don't you present your facts and counter my assertions than insult my grand dad. If only your dad had used condom we won't have this mistake of a dumb head here
is that all you got for a punch line? The condom punch is obsolete. Try download a brain app on Google play.

See your stupidity as we dey watch am display...

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Agili: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
and u chop all the lies about the currency?

The currency was the biggest scam ojukwu ever pulled!

Called ur empty headed grandad to come and exchange their naira for a worthless notes while he kept the all their monies and excaped with this sugar girl...

Sorry o

There was no Naira at that time...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Danzakidakura(m): 5:02am On Jul 28, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
amman kai dan rainin wayo ne aradu. Kasan ni kuwa? Je ka tambaye ubanka. Ni ne mai cin mamanku grin
bayarben banza
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by originals1(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Oya go and use it to buy car and ship na
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by YourImaginaryBF: 5:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Danzakidakura:
bayarben banza
bayarabe dake cin uwarka doggy
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by midfinger(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Neminc:
Chai!!! See money. This woman is stinkingly rich. In fact I am in love with her now. I must marry this woman before the end of this year. All nairaland babes take note. I am taken, This lady has taken me Ok. So y'all can stop sliding into my DM's now. I AM TAKEN!!!!!
Bros na lie you talk oh..I'm searching for her ASAP..no time. The lady is made grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Agili:

There was no Naira at that time...
and that negates the fact the your dumb forefathers exchange the pounds for a worthless note?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Melvinsofty: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Money is meant for exchange of goods and services... But I sure say this one na for flaunting
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
worthless currency
1 biafra pound is upto 1000naira
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Grandfather's Belongings. Photos by Gossiplover: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2017
lalasticlala come and see money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor Lays Foundation Of State's Customary Court Of Appeal HQ / 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.