Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Is Caring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Caring (386 Views)

He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? / He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Caring by emzeezlee(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please things needs to be gotten right and suggestions are needed to get them right...In what way can a guy be caring in a relationship because am yet to understand the meaning of that word ''caring''..and also in most broken relationships nowadays the 1st reason the splitted partners give is that he/she is not caring then other complaints follows...I have a friend who just broke up with his bae,this guy is just on point not perfect buh at least he tries in terms of making things work out between him and this girl...suddenly his bae just called me and says she wants to break up with him..as per good samaritan now i asked the girl why..she said the guy isn't caring..so am now like is it until he gives you his heart abi...SO PLEASE WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF CARING IN A RELATIONSHIP

(1) (Reply)

Looking for a Lady Between Age Of 23 To 25 Ready For A Serious Relationship / Sex Is Food / A Good Laugh Doesn't Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.