Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? (11076 Views)

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

Like I wrote earlier, "YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND".

You joined NL lately. Or will I say you became active when even had died down.

The story is a long one. If a new thread is to opened, it will get up to page 100 within 2 days concerning this of scamming or no scamming. A lot of accounts will be banned. Lots of threads will be hidden or deleted.

So, it's a long story.

hmmmmmn, i do not have a reply here....
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by butterflylion: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
sure bro, but sometimes some allegations are just crazy not to be botherd particularly when it comes to personality issue...

If you have observed me well, I tend to shrug off their distractions and focus on my objective. One of atheists here is fond of shouting liar liar first whenever he is chatting with me and I ignore him and focus on my goal with him.

The other who happens to be hopefullandlord seems to think that if he ignores me long enough I would go away but I never will.

Others have labelled me all sorts just to discredit and cause my comments to be taken unseriously and I think it might be due to my confrontational attitude towards atheists here.

Oh I also forgot that there is anothet nairalander I have been accused of being. A certain spacetectuler (I hope I got that right) . A female who says she is a doctor of some kind.

My brother if I say I never tire for their madness I would be lying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

If you have observed me well, I tend to shrug off their distractions and focus on my objective. One of atheists here is fond of shouting liar liar first whenever he is chatting with me and I ignore him and focus on my goal with him.

The other who happens to be hopefullandlord seems to think that if he ignores me long enough I would go away but I never will.

Others have labelled me all sorts just to discredit and cause my comments to be taken unseriously and I think it might be due to my confrontational attitude towards atheists here.

Oh I also forgot that there is anothet nairalander I have been accused of being. A certain spacetectular (I hope I got that right) . A female who says she is a doctor of some kind.

My brother if I say I never tire for their madness I would be lying.
like i said earlier, you have no worries so far you know the allegations are not geniue..... catch your fun on nairaland..... but there maybe a serious reasons to be worried if the accusation are true... as the bible state no sinner shall go unpunished....

TO the accusers, remnmber defamation of character is a serious offence under the constitution of NIGERIA and he butter may take it against you... do not think you are safe doing it online unless you can defend it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by butterflylion: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
like i said earlier, you have no worries so far you know the allegations are not geniue..... catch your fun on nairaland..... but there maybe a serious reasons to be worried if the accusation are true... as the bible state no sinner shall go unpunished....

TO the accusers, remnmber defamation of character is a serious offence under the constitution of NIGERIA and he butter may take it against you... do not think you are safe doing it online unless you can defend it.

If not that you mentioned what you did I would not have said anything as I always do. I simply ignore and focus. I simply did you the courtesy of responding to your comment as a pal.

A lot of nairalanders do not know anything about defamation and even if they do, they say this is a faceless forum so can even wish Buhari death and malign his entire family because they feel they would always get away with it. Such is the Nigerian mindset.

Anyway thanks for your Concern sha. Soldier go soldier come, barracks remain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

If not that you mentioned what you did I would not have said anything as I always do. I simply ignore and focus. I simply did you the courtesy of responding to your comment as a pal.

A lot of nairalanders do not know anything about defamation and even if they do, they say this is a faceless forum so can even wish Buhari death and malign his entire family because they feel they would always get away with it. Such is the Nigerian mindset.

Anyway thanks for your Concern sha. Soldier go soldier come, barracks remain.
remain bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by butterflylion: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
remain bless

You too baba trado. grin

Hope you have trained your Ram to eat meat now. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by OtemAtum: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
butterflyl1ion claim in one of his post to be a yoruba boy, i cannot quite recollect, why the igbo names... are you sure you are not mistaken him for someone else?
He is an Igbo thief who can speak Yoruba very well. He is just like late Sunny T Amama, omo nna to n ko Fuji. Does that name ring a bell?
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

You too baba trado. grin

Hope you have trained your Ram to eat meat now. grin
lol that is long assigment..... maybe when i come back home, NO rams for me here . Do you read my response to this article? what do you think
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Our honourable scammer is Trying too hard to sound like a victim lol shocked

Here's to hoping I'm sued by our scammer for defamation, at least MrBllymer and Ubachi would finally recover their 6Mill tongue or at least stand a chance to grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
He is an Igbo thief who can speak Yoruba very well. He is just like late Sunny T Amama, omo nna to n ko Fuji. Does that name ring a bell?
omo ina to ko fuji ina jerijeri, am very young then.... i could remnmber... so he is dead? so you are sure of this allegations?
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by OtemAtum: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:

Yes, defamation of character is not only a serious offence but evil in all ramifications. Denial of ones personality and criminality is even worse. It's a shame that Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the son of Samuel Onyemaechi Ekwueme of Abia State is trying to run away from his name and the name of his father, all because he has soiled his family name and the chieftaincy title of Ekwueme I of Umuajata with criminal records.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
Yes, defamation of character is not only a serious offence but evil in all ramifications. Denial of ones personality and criminality is even worse. It's a shame that Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the son of Samuel Onyemaechi Ekwueme of Abia State is trying to run away from his name and the name of his father, all because he has soiled his family name and the chieftaincy title of Ekwueme I of Umuajata with criminal records.
this one weak me whalahi
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by butterflylion: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
lol that is long assigment..... maybe when i come back home, NO rams for me here . Do you read my response to this article? what do you think

I haven't. Will do so now.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by OtemAtum: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
omo ina to ko fuji ina jerijeri, am very young then.... i could remnmber... so he is dead? so you are sure of this allegations?
I can even swear on my life. May the forces of life take my soul out of this body tonight if Butterflyl1on is not Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme the scammer.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by butterflylion: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
i must say i found this your op biased, why do you focus on one side without the other side.is this not bias to you. There are hostile atheists in the world too, just like there are hostile pagans,muslim and Christians too. I suspect if anyone see the world leaning one way over the other, is inserting his or her own bias. what if i ask you why do most atheists tend to be hostile to people who believe in God or GODS yet demand respect for their idealogy?

To we the traditionalist, religion is the reflection of our cuiltural custom and we hold it in a high esteem, so when you attack it , you are directly attacking our ways of life, our identity, our heritage, our enviroment, our upbringing and so forth. you are indirectly telling me all these element i made mentioned are sensless, is this not hostility on its own?

cutemadridista

Going by the definition of hostility below

hostility
noun
hostile behaviour; unfriendliness or opposition.

You are totally right. There is hostility everywhere but somehow hopefullandlord could only see theists being hostile to atheists but not atheists being hostile to theists and others.

This shows that his opinions have always been subjective and leaning in One Direction.

Husband is hostile to wife and vice versa, kids to parents, students to teachers and all he could see are theists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
I can even swear on my life. May the forces of life take my soul out of this body tonight if Butterflyl1on is not Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme the scammer.
this is so strong. but pls do not swear, mother earth is very active. butterfl1ion what do you think?
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by butterflylion: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
this is so strong. but pls do not swear, mother earth is very active. butterfl1ion what do you think?

"still honoring you" do I care? Wetin person no sabi no dey worry am.

He may as well swear to have his body burnt, fried, stretched and shredded for all I care. Wetin concern me for all his swear?

Do you see why I said they are the ones bugging themselves over me for what I do not even understand? Now they are swearing for their head for matter wey I no sabi. grin cheesy

Vaxx abeg there is time for fun and time for seriousness I don't want to mix both now please grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
If you'd been on Nairaland longer, or at least active in the religion section, you wouldn't be asking questions like this. His multiple accounts with different fake personalities/back stories have been busted many times. He's even been caught replying himself. Lol grin grin
I wish you'd been here to see for yourself, most of the threads have been deleted/hidden now.

With the number of accounts he's made, and his style if replying, almost every old timer here can recognise him.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by butterflylion: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
^^^^

And here is another one grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
AnonyNymous:

If you'd been on Nairaland longer, or at least active in the religion section, you wouldn't be asking questions like this. His multiple accounts with different fake personalities/back stories have been busted many times. He's even been caught replying himself. Lol grin grin
I wish you'd been here to see for yourself, most of the threads have been deleted/hidden now.

With the number of accounts he's made, and his style if replying, almost every old timer here can recognise him.
we are talking about 6 million naira scam here.... infact that is what got my attention. All these ones you made mentioned can still be overlook..... anyway he said he knows nothing about it....
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by butterflylion: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Please what are my multiple accounts? Is there any other account of mine besides any with "butterfly" on it that you speak of?

And when did I reply myself? Are you even alright at all? How can butterflylion reply butterflylion or butterflylion reply butterflyl1on?

Abeg if na play stop am. grin

Vaxx abeg I have to leave you to these guys. This is becoming a laughter fest for me here and I wish to remain serious on what I am doing here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
butterflylion:

Please what are my multiple accounts? Is there any other account of mine besides any with "butterfly" on it that you speak of?

And when did I reply myself? Are you even alright at all? How can butterflylion reply butterflylion or butterflylion reply butterflyl1on?

Abeg if na play stop am. grin

Vaxx abeg I have to leave you to these guys. This is becoming a laughed fest for me here and I wish to remain serious on what I am doing here.
Lol. . . *smiles*
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
we are talking about 6 million naira sca here.... infact that is what got my attention. All these ones you made mentioned can still be overlook..... anyway he said he knows nothing about it....
Will he say he knows anything about it before? grin grin grin

His picture was even uploaded here by the person he allegedly defrauded. It was really messy, and lots of convincing proof were shown. I'm not a lawyer or judge so I can't pronounce him guilty, but from what I saw I'm reasonably convinced he did it.

But as for the account replying now, I'm 100% sure it's the same person from then.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
grin Funny enough, he didn't even try to alter his methods, dictions and 'intonation' a little bit so that he wouldn't be spotted. He uses memes lavishly exactly like the scammer Ekwueme the son of Onyemaechi, makes company with mama Analice(aka Emmanystone) just the way they used to be when he was Damogul and she was Bbfever grin the two scammers. Lol.

Lmao! Dunno about Emmanystone's involvement but he (butter) tried very hard not to give himself away in his earlier days here. Always blasting Yoruba around but as the popular saying goes "Attitude is like smoke its almost impossible to hide"

His even earlier (butter monicker) days here consisted of him popping up to defend 4evergod whenever I'm exposing 4evergod's lies. It was obvious to me that its 4evergod using that monicker to circumvent our mutual agreement not to quote each other again

While 4evergod was still active, butter would give the appearance that he's not 4evergod by appearing to be inexperienced when debating atheists, heck, he once asked what "No true Scotsman fallacy" means on one thread like that and thanked me when I gave him the explanation. that, I must confess, actually made me conclude he's not 4evergod and my suspicions were wrong

UNTIL, 4evergod scammed someone of 6Mill and ran away only for butter to come back after sometime and suddenly, this "meek Christian" who's inexperienced in debates suddenly changed totally to an aggressive and insulting one who tries as much as possible to have the last word. I still thought there's nothing to it but almost everything butter's done since then bears all the semblance of 4evergod, from his typing style to his liking and sharing his own posts with his alt monickers. infact the only differences I see are that 4evergod was always screaming about how rich he is while butter just talks about living with pigs and butter is always blasting Yoruba all around the place (that's stopped now) while 4evergod blasts Igbo but 4evergod had already told us before that he's fluent in both speaking and writing the Yoruba language so butter blasting Yoruba is as useful as the "P" in psychology

basically the only difference between them is that one screams he's rich while the other doesn't, ignore this difference and they're the same person 100%

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Will he say he knows anything about it before? grin grin grin

His picture was even uploaded here by the person he allegedly defrauded. It was really messy, and lots of convincing proof were shown. I'm not a lawyer or judge so I can't pronounce him guilty, but from what I saw I'm reasonably convinced he did it.

But as for the account replying now, I'm 100% sure it's the same person from then.
i like the way you go wiith your choice of word .. ''Allegedly defrauded'' but if that is true, then hmmmmm( dont even know what to say) but on the second allegation, i think that is a funny character....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Lmao! Dunno about Emmanystone's involvement but he (butter) tried very hard not to give himself away in his earlier days here. Always blasting Yoruba around but as the popular saying goes "Attitude is like smoke its almost impossible to hide"

His even earlier (butter monicker) days here consisted of him popping up to defend 4evergod whenever I'm exposing 4evergod's lies. It was obvious to me that its 4evergod using that monicker to circumvent our mutual agreement not to quote each other again

While 4evergod was still active, butter would give the appearance that he's not 4evergod by appearing to be inexperienced when debating atheists, heck, he once asked what "No true Scotsman fallacy" means on one thread like that and thanked me when I gave him the explanation. that, I must confess, actually made me conclude he's not 4evergod and my suspicions were wrong

UNTIL, 4evergod scammed someone of 6Mill and ran away only for butter to come back after sometime and suddenly, this "meek Christian" who's inexperienced in debates suddenly changed totally to an aggressive and insulting one who tries as much as possible to have the last word. I still thought there's nothing to it but almost everything butter's done since then bears all the semblance of 4evergod, from his typing style to his liking and sharing his own posts with his alt monickers. infact the only differences I see are that 4evergod was always screaming about how rich he is while butter just talks about living with pigs and butter is always blasting Yoruba all around the place (that's stopped now) while 4evergod blasts Igbo but 4evergod had already told us before that he's fluent in both speaking and writing the Yoruba language so butter blasting Yoruba is as useful as the "P" in psychology

basically the only difference between them is that one screams he's rich while the other doesn't, ignore this difference and they're the same person 100%
Quite interesting, it seems you follow some pattern of sequence to arrived that they are trully the same which migh be subjective though...... anyway truth had no hiding place. i will be connvinced myself if all these are really true.... thanks.... enough deralling , back to the topic.. have you read my response to this topic
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by OtemAtum: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
vaxx:
It's because I know what I'm saying, that's why I can swear with anything in existence.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by OtemAtum: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Our honourable scammer is Trying too hard to sound like a victim lol shocked

Here's to hoping I'm sued by our scammer for defamation, at least MrBllymer and Ubachi would finally recover their 6Mill tongue or at least stand a chance to grin
Ogboju olosa, oga awon ole, omo Onyemaechi, oko Lucy. He thinks that money is everything. Now the shame following him about has become so classic that he enjoys to be identified with pigs rather than with his name and his father's name. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by OtemAtum: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
CuteMadridista: butter just talks about living with pigs and butter is always blasting
Yoruba all around the place (that's stopped now)
while 4evergod blasts Igbo but 4evergod had
already told us before that he's fluent in both
speaking and writing the Yoruba language so
butter blasting Yoruba is as useful as the "P" in
psychology
grin the bolded is making me and my friend here laugh and scatter our hair. This is too funny grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by edicied: 1:01am On Mar 08, 2018
vaxx:
Quite interesting, it seems you follow some pattern of sequence to arrived that they are trully the same which migh be subjective though...... anyway truth had no hiding place. i will be connvinced myself if all these are really true.... thanks.... enough deralling , back to the topic.. have you read my response to this topic
grin na the same person na
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

yes I did, except the summary of "emperor's new cloth" which I got from Wikipedia

On Nairaland, I can testify that Atheists are the most disrespectful human beings on earth. They insult the Almighty as a proof that they don't give a hoot. Respect begets respect.

I am critical of Muslims only when they go beyond their borders. I can still talk with a Muslim without disrespecting their Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by edicied: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
shadeyinka:

On Nairaland, I can testify that Atheists are the most disrespectful human beings on earth. They insult the Almighty as a proof that they don't give a hoot. Respect begets respect.

I am critical of Muslims only when they go beyond their borders. I can still talk with a Muslim without disrespecting their Allah.
Respect an imaginary being?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.