Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? (11096 Views)

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
OtemAtum:
grin the bolded is making me and my friend here laugh and scatter our hair. This is too funny grin

OtemAtum:
Ogboju olosa, oga awon ole, omo Onyemaechi, oko Lucy. He thinks that money is everything. Now the shame following him about has become so classic that he enjoys to be identified with pigs rather than with his name and his father's name. cool

Lmao!
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by adepeter2027(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
butterflylion:

Please what are my multiple accounts? Is there any other account of mine besides any with "butterfly" on it that you speak of?

Ama troop in since you requested.

Have you forgotten about NGO1, NGO2, NGO3, AND NGO4 IDs.? Do you still recall the thread where johnydon bursted you openly. That thread where you were liking your own posts and sharing them? NPComplete àbí n'a who sef can testify to this if they still recall.

And when did I reply myself? Are you even alright at all? How can butterflylion reply butterflylion or butterflylion reply butterflyl1on?

No need to play the victim the card.

We Sabi the parol Tey Tey

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
vaxx:
i must say i found this your op biased
show me
why do you focus on one side without the other side.is this not bias to you. There are hostile atheists in the world too, just like there are hostile pagans,muslim and Christians too.

Of course there are. OPs point is that theists tend to like you less when you became an atheist/irreligious than when you belonged to another religion
I'm sure most atheists and irreligious people on this forum can attest to this being true. no one is denying there are hostile atheists or irreligious people

I suspect if anyone see the world leaning one way over the other, is inserting his or her own bias. what if i ask you why do most atheists tend to be hostile to people who believe in God or GODS yet demand respect for their idealogy?
I've rarely (read:never) heard atheists ask for people to respect their ideology infact atheists welcome challenge to theirs

Most atheists I know of are not hostile to people who believe in gods, many are hostile to the ideology they hold and not the person holding them. we need to be clear on the difference between being hostile to someone and being hostile to idea(s) they hold. I may be hostile to cancer without being hostile to the person with cancer

To we the traditionalist, religion is the reflection of our cuiltural custom and we hold it in a high esteem, so when you attack it , you are directly attacking our ways of life, our identity, our heritage, our enviroment, our upbringing and so forth. you are indirectly telling me all these element i made mentioned are sensless, is this not hostility on its own?

I should also point out (as an addition to my earlier point) that OP isn't even talking about an atheist that goes around arguing with people, OP is talking about an atheist that's simply known as one. simply being known as one attracts some form of hate and hostility even if such a person is not arguing against imaginary friends although I must admit arguing against imaginary friends in real life can exacerbate the hate

cutemadridista
present sir, Hopefully the m.o.d.s can get hopefulLandlord unbanned earlier than the sentence handed out
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
shadeyinka:

On Nairaland, I can testify that Atheists are the most disrespectful human beings on earth. They insult the Almighty as a proof that they don't give a hoot. Respect begets respect.

I am critical of Muslims only when they go beyond their borders. I can still talk with a Muslim without disrespecting their Allah.

I'm not talking about online interactions, keep up!
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
adepeter2027:

Have you forgotten about NGO1, NGO2, NGO3, AND NGO4 IDs.? Do you still recall the thread where johnydon bursted you openly. That thread where you were liking your own posts and sharing them? NPComplete àbí n'a who sef can testify to this if they still recall.

Lmao!

TBF its actually "ngor" not "ngo" and people like Agentofallah (haven't seen him here for a while) johnnydon, Catfishbilly, chemystry, Proudgorgeousga etc can testify

This is where the drama was exposed https://www.nairaland.com/4068154/argument-design-replying-olaadegbus-thread/3#60795402

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
CuteMadridista:

show me

Of course there are. OPs point is that theists tend to like you less when you became an atheist/irreligious than when you belonged to another religion
I'm sure most atheists and irreligious people on this forum can attest to this being true. no one is denying there are hostile atheists but

I've rarely (read:never) heard atheists ask for people to respect their ideology infact atheists welcome challenge to theirs

Most atheists I know of are not hostile to people who believe in gods, many are hostile to the ideology they hold and not the person holding them. we need to be clear on the difference between being hostile to someone and being hostile to idea(s) they hold

I should also point out (as an addition to my earlier point) that OP isn't even talking about an atheist that goes around arguing with people, OP is talking about an atheist that's simply known as one. simply being known as one attracts some form of hate and hostility even if such a person is not arguing against imaginary friends although I must admit arguing against imaginary friends in real life can exacerbate the hate

present sir, Hopefully the m.o.d.s can get hopefulLandlord unbanned earlier than the sentence handed out
sorry for the bann, To the moderator can you unbanned hopefullanlord pls, we miss him here...

i think i was able to let you know why i found your op biased, if i can put it in summary again, you seems to lean on one side while leaving the older side in your op. hostility is not limited to religion, it is symptoms found in some human regardless of their religious background or set of idealogy.... i agree your approach of thinking can cause hostility, especially if you are close minded, inability to see logic from others perspective. since most religious believers seem to better perceive and integrate diverging perspectives than atheist, i will argue that hostility may be much more in the side of atheism folks than the religious folks. read this page.... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/atheists-agnostic-religion-close-minded-tolerant-catholics-uk-france-spain-study-belgium-catholic-a7819221.html...... The benchmark of every valid religion is peace and love. and these two element are to be given to people of all races, gender, colour regardless of our diffrences in opinion or idealogy.... in tradional society, we belived that discrimination is personally and culturally destructive and this is one of the reasons that make christanity and islam flourish in our midst today.... we are tolerant....

Most atheist i read about online demand respect and freedom to their idelogy, they hide under the umbrella of human right,freethinker and so many more labell for their voice to be heard. you cannot get what you do not give. respect is reciprocal.... and also note that challenge is not limited to atheism family only , i as a beliver love challenge, i want people to challenge my belive so that they can see the logical positon of it, that is if they are not close minded... the more you challenge my belive, the more i know more...

when you become hostile to my idea for so long, you will be hostile to me also, i can prove it to you that many people cannot seprate islam from muslim, many can not seprate idealogy from the induvidual..... A name bearing osama bin laden will find it diffcuilt gainning USA visa than a name bearing christopher micheal..... so it is easy to be hostile with a person when you do not tolerate his or her idealogy... many people are hostile to donald trump today not because of his personality, but because of his idea.... can you even sepreate them now.?.

Even martins19 find it difficult to sepreate islam as an idealogy and muslim as induvidual..... for us not to be bias, we must agree hostility cut across every idealogy or dogma and it is not limited to religious folks only....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I'm not talking about online interactions, keep up!
I have no problems with atheists in my place of work for instance. We sometimes discuss spiritual issues BUT on Nairaland, I still maintain that they are the most unruly bunch of the lot of atheists. Disrespectful and arrogant.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
edicied:
Respect an i
Imaginary being?
Likes beget likes. You have just answered the question
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by adepeter2027(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Lmao!

TBF its actually "ngor" not "ngo" and people like Agentofallah (haven't seen him here for a while) johnnydon, Catfishbilly, chemystry, Proudgorgeousga etc can testify

This is where the drama was exposed https://www.nairaland.com/4068154/argument-design-replying-olaadegbus-thread/3#60795402
Yeah.

Thanks for the link and corrections

@ vaxx, click that link see for yourself
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
adepeter2027:

Yeah.

Thanks for the link and corrections

@ vaxx, click that link see for yourself
i was on that thread myself
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by 1Sharon(f): 4:41am On Mar 09, 2018
adepeter2027:

Link pls!
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by dalaman: 5:58am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Lmao!

grin grin. Butterflylion and his gimmicks were caught red handed on that thread.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

I have no problems with atheists in my place of work for instance. We sometimes discuss spiritual issues BUT on Nairaland, I still maintain that they are the most unruly bunch of the lot of atheists. Disrespectful and arrogant.

And I'm telling you to keep up! online interactions are different from real life and don't be surprised if most of those "atheists in your place of work" are behind some of the monickers you say are disrespectful and arrogant
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

And I'm telling you to keep up! online interactions are different from real life and don't be surprised if most of those "atheists in your place of work" are behind some of the monickers you say are disrespectful and arrogant
Unfortunately, maybe its a Nigerian thing.

Communicate online with an American atheist, he doesn't rail on God (my experience). They will send you ebooks, videos and links to buttress their point.

In three years, I have not met an insulting american atheist online. But not so with Nairaland. It seems the forum is filled with secondary school boys tasting absolute freedom for the first time.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2018
vaxx:
sorry for the bann, To the moderator can you unbanned hopefullanlord pls, we miss him here...

i think i was able to let you know why i found your op biased, if i can put it in summary again, you seems to lean on one side while leaving the older side in your op. hostility is not limited to religion, it is symptoms found in some human regardless of their religious background or set of idealogy.... i agree your approach of thinking can cause hostility, especially if you are close minded,
I repeat, I'm not talking about an atheist arguing or not, simply telling people you don't believe in any god brings hostility and arguing against religious people simply increases the hostility but that's not the cause of the hostility itself

inability to see logic from others perspective. since most religious believers seem to better perceive and integrate diverging perspectives than atheist, i will argue that hostility may be much more in the side of atheism folks than the religious folks. read this page.... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/atheists-agnostic-religion-close-minded-tolerant-catholics-uk-france-spain-study-belgium-catholic-a7819221.html......

"Atheists are less open-minded than religious people"
-- Researchers at a 'Catholic' University

Seems legit

The benchmark of every valid religion is peace and love.
this is going off topic
how did you come to this conclusion?
and these two element are to be given to people of all races, gender, colour regardless of our diffrences in opinion or idealogy.... in tradional society, we belived that discrimination is personally and culturally destructive and this is one of the reasons that make christanity and islam flourish in our midst today.... we are tolerant....
This is still going off topic

Most atheist i read about online demand respect and freedom to their idelogy, they hide under the umbrella of human right,freethinker and so many more labell for their voice to be heard. you cannot get what you do not give. respect is reciprocal....
You're, again, getting this wrong. Atheists welcome challenges to their ideology and even encourage them but I can't say the same for the religious. Religious take challenges to the ideology as a personal attack while the atheists don't so when an atheist is asking for respect, they're more asking for them to be respected as atheists NOT asking people to respect atheism. atheist is the person with the ideology and atheism is the ideology

and also note that challenge is not limited to atheism family only , i as a beliver love challenge, i want people to challenge my belive so that they can see the logical positon of it, that is if they are not close minded... the more you challenge my belive, the more i know more.
You're a minority

when you become hostile to my idea for so long, you will be hostile to me also
I've been hostile to the Abrahamic religion for as long as I'm on Nairaland but if you're sincere you'll admit I rarely (if ever) get hostile to Christians so the above statement is false. one can be hostile to cancer for long without being hostile to the patient itself

i can prove it to you that many people cannot seprate islam from muslim, many can not seprate idealogy from the induvidual..... A name bearing osama bin laden will find it diffcuilt gainning USA visa than a name bearing christopher micheal..... so it is easy to be hostile with a person when you do not tolerate his or her idealogy... many people are hostile to donald trump today not because of his personality, but because of his idea.... can you even sepreate them now.?
You're going too high to a position where things are not as straightforward like politics

for us not to be bias, we must agree hostility cut across every idealogy or dogma and it is not limited to religious folks only....
There's hostility everywhere but my point is that the average religionist get more hostile towards you when you became an atheist compared to when you belonged to an opposing religion. you don't even need to have argued against their religion for them to increase it. you haven't challenged this at all and all you've done is called "Whatabouism"
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

Unfortunately, maybe its a Nigerian thing.
Absolutely not!

Communicate online with an American atheist, he doesn't rail on God (my experience). They will send you ebooks, videos and links to buttress their point.
Railing on your imaginary friend shouldn't be interpreted by you as being insulting, disrespectful and arrogant. if you're interpreting it that way then you're the one with the problem

In three years, I have not met an insulting american atheist online.
You're not looking hard enough. I can drop links for you right away but I'm more interested in the site you found these atheists. would you be so kind to drop the link?

But not so with Nairaland. It seems the forum is filled with secondary school boys tasting absolute freedom for the first time.
Tell us exactly how you feel! don't hold anything back!!
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Absolutely not!
Railing on your imaginary friend shouldn't be interpreted by you as being insulting, disrespectful and arrogant. if you're interpreting it that way then you're the one with the problem
You're not looking hard enough. I can drop links for you right away but I'm more interested in the site you found these atheists. would you be so kind to drop the link?

I can see you are definitely one of those I'm talking about.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

I can see you are definitely one of those I'm talking about.
I stand by every word, you're not your god so you shouldn't be so bothered by people insulting your idea of a god

enough of that, I would like to see the site where you meet only "respectful" atheists in 3 years
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I stand by every word, you're not your god so you shouldn't be so bothered by people insulting your idea of a god

enough of that, I would like to see the site where you meet only "respectful" atheists in 3 years
I have made my point and I don't have your time.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:
I have made my point and I don't have your time.
I got your point sir and I'm over it
I'm however asking for that site where you only met respectful American atheists
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2018
double post
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I got your point sir and I'm over it

I'm however asking for that site where you only met respectful American atheists

Did I talk of a site?
And I wouldn't go to an atheist site.

Still don't have your time. Ive made my point
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

Did I talk of a site?
And I wouldn't go to an atheist site.

Still don't have your time. Ive made my point

Don't you think you're being unfair here?

I already told you that online interactions are different from real life and even you said you have no problem with Nigerian atheists in real life. why then are you judging "Nigerian atheists" by their online interactions if you didn't use the same to judge the so-called "American atheists"?
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Don't you think you're being unfair here?

I already told you that online interactions are different from real life and even you said you have no problem with Nigerian atheists in real life. why then are you judging "Nigerian atheists" by their online interactions if you didn't use the same to judge the so-called "American atheists"?
I'm sorry. Can't continue with you
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

I'm sorry. Can't continue with you

Be fair in whatever you do and don't bring your inferiority complex here by putting westerners on a pedestal and putting your own people down using different methods. if you think Nigerian atheists are insulting, arrogant and disrespectful based on what you see on faceless Nairaland, then you have to use the American atheists' faceless online interactions too to judge whether they're not
if you use real life for one and online for the other then you're being unfair
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Be fair in whatever you do and don't bring your inferiority complex here by putting westerners on a pedestal and putting your own people down using different methods. if you think Nigerian atheists are insulting, arrogant and disrespectful based on what you see on faceless Nairaland, then you have to use the American atheists' faceless online interactions too to judge whether they're not
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by vaxx: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I repeat, I'm not talking about an atheist arguing or not, simply telling people you don't believe in any god brings hostility and arguing against religious people simply increases the hostility but that's not the cause of the hostility itself

"Atheists are less open-minded than religious people"
-- Researchers at a 'Catholic' University

Seems legit

this is going off topic
how did you come to this conclusion?

This is still going off topic

You're, again, getting this wrong. Atheists welcome challenges to their ideology and even encourage them but I can't say the same for the religious. Religious take challenges to the ideology as a personal attack while the atheists don't so when an atheist is asking for respect, they're more asking for them to be respected as atheists NOT asking people to respect atheism. atheist is the person with the ideology and atheism is the ideology
You're a minority

I've been hostile to the Abrahamic religion for as long as I'm on Nairaland but if you're sincere you'll admit I rarely (if ever) get hostile to Christians so the above statement is false. one can be hostile to cancer for long without being hostile to the patient itself

You're going too high to a position where things are not as straightforward like politics

There's hostility everywhere but my point is that the average religionist get more hostile towards you when you became an atheist compared to when you belonged to an opposing religion. you don't even need to have argued against their religion for them to increase it. you haven't challenged this at all and all you've done is called "Whatabouism"
i have made my point bro, it is audible to the deaf and it can be visualize by the blind...The only issue left is you. you seems to be close minded on the subject.... well i understand. inability to sees reasons from other opponent is a big disadvantages of atheism...you yourself is concluding there is hostility everywhere yet, you still maintain religionist are hosstile to atheism... how do i juxtapose this contradicting statement?

The only point i made which i think it need to be address more is VALIDITY.... but that will be a story fo another day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

Lmao! you're someone I respect here which is why I'm disappointed at the conclusion you pulled and I'm trying so hard to show that conclusion is unfair. someone else and I would've let it slide

1. You said you have no problem with Nigerian atheists in real life and you work with some of them

2. You said Nairaland atheists are disrespectful, arrogant and insulting

3. I explained why online interactions is different form real life and some of those coworkers of yours may be behind some of the monickers here

3. You then said perhaps its a Nigerian thing cuz American atheists are not like that and you've been interacting with them for 3 years

4. I asked which site you met these American atheists and you admitted its actually not online

My question now is why you're regarding Nigerian atheists as disrespectful, arrogant and insulting based on Nairaland when even you admitted you have no problem with any atheist offline but then say American atheists are better than Nigerian ones based on what you experienced from the Americans offline? something doesn't tally sir
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by CuteMadridista: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2018
vaxx:
i have made my point bro, it is audible to the deaf and it can be visualize by the blind...The only issue left is you. you seems to be close minded on the subject.... well i understand. inability to sees reasons from other opponent is a big disadvantages of atheism...you yourself is concluding there is hostility everywhere yet, you still maintain religionist are hosstile to atheism... how do i juxtapose this contradicting statement?

The only point i made which i think it need to be address more is VALIDITY.... but that will be a story fo another day

My point was that they tend to be more hostile to you when you became atheist than when you belonged to a competing religion, you however interpreted it as my saying atheists aren't hostile which sounds like a strawman version of what I was saying. Of course there's some level of hostility even between Christians and Christians, Muslims and Muslims, Christians and Muslims and vice versa but no matter the level of hostility that a Muslim has for a Christian, that Christian turning to an atheist would most likely increase the level of hostility. that is the basis upon which OP is created.
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by shadeyinka(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Lmao! you're someone I respect here which is why I'm disappointed at the conclusion you pulled and I'm trying so hard to show that conclusion is unfair. someone else and I would've let it slide

1. You said you have no problem with Nigerian atheists in real life and you work with some of them

2. You said Nairaland atheists are disrespectful, arrogant and insulting

3. I explained why online interactions is different form real life and some of those coworkers of yours may be behind some of the monickers here

3. You then said perhaps its a Nigerian thing cuz American atheists are not like that and you've been interacting with them for 3 years

4. I asked which site you met these American atheists and you admitted its actually not online

My question now is why you're regarding Nigerian atheists as disrespectful, arrogant and insulting based on Nairaland when even you admitted you have no problem with any atheist offline but then say American atheists are better than Nigerian ones based on what you experienced from the Americans offline? something doesn't tally sir
Honestly, I don't want to continue with you because you showed me that you are one of those Nairaland atheist I was referring to.
CuteMadridista:

Absolutely not!

My coming into this thread wasn't to debate anything. Itbwas to answer the question posed by the OP. The answer doesn't change anything.

It was just a question to THEISTS and I feel I have supplied the answer with my first post.

But honestly, I don't want to go on with the thread. There is nothing to prove, there is nothing to gain. If there is anything to gain by atheist, it is to learn that you may not believe in God BUT other people do.

You can't discuss intelligently with theists when you ridicule the most important personality in their life.

Pls let the case die here
Re: Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? by superhumanist(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Shadeyinka is lying and can't back it up.

If anything, western atheists, especially Americans are very vocal. People that can put a crucifix in a jar of urine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Reason Not To Act So Wickedly / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? / What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.