Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,085 members, 7,832,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days (26366 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by unohbethel(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Is this not rather Autocratic and even worse than a Colonial statement

It's best to remove the hand of the monkey from the pot of soup before it becomes the hand of a human being.

Refuse to be a blind supporter and know when to see errors in the figures you support. (to those who'll come to attack me).

Just so you don't get it twisted.
I'm IBO.

yoruba muslim forming ibo...so u are ibo but dont know dat its not ibo but igbo?? keep deceiven urself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by fumisko(f): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Are there really good men in this world? Sure there are...men that are true, just, honest. Men who stick closer than even a brother and are just absolutely on point...lol.

Abisha was one of this in so many ways. Abisha was tall, fair and handsome. He was also emotionally healthy and was way balanced on the inside and outside that I just couldn't resist him...well I have tried way over seven (7) months to resist him. I had friend zoned him and place him on a 9 on the dreaded friend-zone scale of 0 to 10. I just wasn't ready for relationships as I had wanted the first man I ever dated to be the one I ended up with. So Him talking love/ dating was something I wasn't ready to get myself entangled in. Besides, he was way way older than me and that was supposed to be my perfect excuse...lol.

Anyways, the attraction between Abisha and I isn't really the main subject of this post but the man Abisha was in the healthy part of our relationship. Abisha was a man greatly invested in building up his little girl. He was a man that taught
me so many principles on being a better me. He taught me to play, to talk and be in charge of myself and emotions (the list actually goes on).

I remember this guy was there to check about 90% of every assignments I ever submitted in school, make necessary corrections and email it back to me before I submitted.

Abisha also taught me how to control my emotions and maturely handle differences. I remember practical cases where Abisha taught me the act of "talking" out dislikes, offenses and not dramatizing or nagging the normal way most ladies do. It was literally a more stress-free, fun, unique and amazing way of handling differences to which I am grateful to God I learnt early enough.

From Abisha I learnt how to care deeply for someone I love and also learnt the act of trust. ( yea...I was in a relationship but had 0.00% level of trust). Abisha also taught me "the act of compromise" and the "lets meet at the middle strategy" that makes all relationship work.

True...I was tough, inflexible and practically suck with some of my own childish ways of doing things(let me spare you some of those funny details) but then I was also stuck with someone who did not give up on improving me in the best way he could and while he could.

But then, what could have spoilt this true love story anyone would ever dream of having?
Was it my fault or his fault?

http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Sleyanya1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
unohbethel:

yoruba muslim forming ibo...so u are ibo but dont know dat its not ibo but igbo?? keep deceiven urself

Lol. I won't use an abusive language.

Probably you didn't even learn Igbo formally in school.

IBO is the spelling, when referring to the tribe.

IGBO is the name of the language we speak.

Hope you won't be too proud to learn sha. Bless you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Obascoetubi: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
googlepikins:
I can see Afonjas coming on their donkeys, their fear(Nnamdi kanu) is mentioned here. I can see them crawling around like Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by NaoSlay: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

So anyone that is fearless n draws unprecedented crowd is Jesus of the igbos abi

Am quoting what the Igbos freaks said. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by mbjsuki(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
NobleAngell:
This nuisance again? Anyway, he can shut down the entire East for all I care. He is their problem. Besides, They gave him this much power so they shouldn't complain now that he is exercising it.

My dear, I need to know where you're getting your information from,please. Which power did "they" give him?
Who are the "they"?

Please, get this clear, I'm not here to attack you or your respond but rather to learn from you.

As for the man, I feel he is backing a wrong tree. And those that the gods wants to kill they first make go mad. The bigger is popularity the quicker he will fall. Those that surround him will not be there again when the game get to "shove and push".
Bigger names and personality in this country have come and gone and some died or are killed for a good noble course. Today they are history.
If I were him,i will trend on this ground carefully hence he falls,for this time there shall be no remedy.

No One has succeeded in fighting any government,local or foreign. You just die wrongfully.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by googlepikins: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=Obascoetubi post=58915982][/quote]so Fake.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by DonChestar: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
googlepikins:
I can see Afonjas coming on their donkeys, their fear(Nnamdi kanu) is mentioned here. I can see them crawling around like Zombies.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Talk2Bella(f): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
kriss27:
How can I contact you? I want to discuss something with you?

tork2bella@gmail.com
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by NobleAngell(f): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
mbjsuki:

My dear, I need to know where you're getting your information from,please. Which power did "they" give him?
Who are the "they"?

Please, get this clear, I'm not here to attack you or your respond but rather to learn from you.

As for the man, I feel he is backing a wrong tree. And those that the gods wants to kill they first make go mad. The bigger is popularity the quicker he will fall. Those that surround him will not be there again when the game get to "shove and push".
Bigger names and personality in this country have come and gone and some died or are killed for a good noble course. Today they are history.
If I were him,i will trend on this ground carefully hence he falls,for this time there shall be no remedy.

No One has succeeded in fighting any government,local or foreign. You just die wrongfully.
First of all, I salute your maturity cos only few people can quote without using abusive words.
Now back to the issue, when I said"they", I was referring to the igbos or biafrans(as they like to be called). They have given that man so much leverage and power and if care is not taken, he will ruin things for them. They allowd things go too far and they will not like the how far it will get before Kanu decides he has had enough.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by okechuks22: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:

No wonder you guys are referred to as illiterate ,so those governors and your obi that are against nnamdi KANU are afonja also. grin

Do away from my mention please.
please what is afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by harry41: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please help me answer these questions ooooo
1. If biafra succeeds, will Nnamdi Kanu be the first president or an election will be conducted to pick the president of biafra?
2. If he becomes the president without any elections, hope it will be a democratic process or will it turn to a monarchist system or just be like Mugabe of Zimbabwe?
3. What is the guarantee that Nnamdi kanu will provide us better leadership?

I'm just asking please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Milestones: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:
One thing that I just love about this man is his ability to be constantly brave and fearless.
: DON'T FORGET HE CAN ALSO BE STUPIDLY CONSTANTLY BRAVE & FEARLESS TOO.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by luluman: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:
One thing that I just love about this man is his ability to be constantly brave and fearless.
Shame on you for not being as brave & fearless.How come Nigeria does not know you?You must be one of those that cheer during wrestling or boxing competitions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by DonBobes(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kanu's days r mumbered
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by jrusky(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
This Nnwagoat called Kanu always make me to laugh a lot this guy is a real comedian I can't shout please.

So Kanu not talking breakup and Refredum again it's now Restructuring he want? Ndo Nazi Kanu I really pity you and your father who failed to trained you up well and I pity him that by the time the Tsunami that is about to befall you will come he will partake in it and weep like a baby.

Yesterdaytge whole Obi of Onitsha spoke as a referred and respected Monarch in Igbo land I was so embarrassed that my people came here and called the man idiot and all sort of horrible names Oh heaven Igbo are very disrespectful tribe I have ever known sometime I regret my parent are from that region I was so shocked to read what some goats wrote here abusing that man for speaking in the name of peace and development it's a shame.

In about 3 or 4 days ago the Igwe on Nri community spoke how this anuofia he goat Kanu disrespect the sacred site of Nri which is one of the most paramount site or shrine in Igbo land and for Nnwagoat Nazi Kanu taken back door chieftaincy title and yet my people still come here to insult the Eze of the kingdom and insult the land and the people hhmmm.... oh God Igbo are lost descendant of whoever is our fore father it was so painful and so disgraceful, no respect for anybody even one idiot came here said Igbo has no known king everybody follow his or her heart what a lost generation of senseless idiots.

Goat Nazi Kanu please go and shut down Ebonyi aftera all Ebonyi is your useless father compound isn't? One thing that is sure when elder tell small child don't kill me and the child refused to listen and when it will get to a stage the song will change tune and it would be *child don't kill yourself*. Nazi Kanu the very day the DSS or Police pick you up your fellow IPOOH goats should go and be mourning you because you have passed your boundary and step on wrong toes and you will be gone forever quote me any day any time, they are waiting like a lion watching it,s prey to strike that is how the govt are waiting for him Nazi Kanu will be tore to pieces just keep watching.

See how a bloody failure who has not contributed a dime to anybody's life in the East in his entire miserable life turned my Igbo to people of no decorum, abusive, haters, chest beaten, blind followers, fools, touts to mentioned few and no one is ready to check mate him, going about threatening everyone with his demonic god and yet as intelligent and hardworking Igbo are allowing this anuofia to stampede on them I'm still in shock if someone tells me one time in Igbo land a goat will rise up and people will be prostrating for him I will say Hell No I'm really ashamed I must confess.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by chineduemmao: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
pelumi111:
I blame Buhari for giving this man too much attention.....who is he to be saying he will shut a state down for 3days?? when you are fighting for your people apply wisdom, nothing good comes out of violence..... where is it written in the bible that moses shut down part of Egypt down when he wanted to move the children of isreal out of egypt??
show me the violence...... i can't find it!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by chineduemmao: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
NobleAngell:
This nuisance again? Anyway, he can shut down the entire East for all I care. He is their problem. Besides, They gave him this much power so they shouldn't complain now that he is exercising it.
who is complaining except the politicians that will support even the devil himself so long there pocket is part of the plan?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by chineduemmao: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
fratermathy:
And how will that help in actualising Biafra?...
nice question! Answer very simple he need to carry the non ipob biafrans along in reality, one on one not via the TV or newspaper and also to keep the peoples emotions high with their goal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by chineduemmao: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Do not mistake a brash foolhardy manipulation of the igboes as bravery.

We'll measure his bravery when his wish is granted and the military invades his backyard with bullets flying.

Same was said of Ojukwu before he took flight like a coward and callously left millions of his gullible followers to die.
you even called biafrans of 1966 gullible? WHY?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by win3k: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
he is afterall an ibo man, when he hears sound of gunfire he will run and his dumb followers will be the victims.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Organs(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have come to declare Ebonyi a Biafra state and when next I come, I will shut down the state for three days”........ This is what this guy is saying in a Federal Republic, a sovereign country, and his miscreants and fools are saying "Correct" "carry on", now if soldiers go to arrest him, they will say he is law abiding, he did nothing wrong, if soldiers give order to those surrounding him to leave, they will of course refuse and try to protect him. Kanu is looking for trouble and others are following him, just be ready when the soldiers come and they will come soon, and heads will roll, then complains and "we didn't do anything, hausa people just like to kill us etc......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by mbjsuki(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
"First of all, I salute your maturity cos only few people can quote without using abusive words".

Babe,I'm raised up very well by a good mother. I'm also an old school person. Insult is not my thing. I don't do it, neither sell it so I don't buy it too. I simply address the issue.
Thanks dear, you win my heart. After you...is still you grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by chineduemmao: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Lol. I won't use an abusive language.

Probably you didn't even learn Igbo formally in school.

IBO is the spelling, when referring to the tribe.

IGBO is the name of the language we speak.

Hope you won't be too proud to learn sha. Bless you.
yes you are right but we want you to call us by our real name not what someperson thinks it is, its not our fault that whoever it was that introduced the ibo [igbo] word into the english dictionary could not pronounce the "gb" hence he removed the "g" to make it easy for himself, yet we still reserve the right to correct any miss pronounciation of our name we deserve it. #we are igbos' and we speak igbo language thesame way the hausas speak hausa and the yorubas speak yoruba... PLEASE!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by myhotbrain: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wooooow

I REALLY LIKE NNAMDI KANU!

IF I WERE HIM, I WOULD EVEN SHUT DOWN ALL BIAFRALAND FOR A WHOLE ONE MONTH (TOTAL SHUT DOWN, NO MOVEMENT OF GOODS & SERVICES, NOT EVEN GOING TO THE MARKET TO BUY FOOD STUFFS), IN THAT WAY I WILL SHOW THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WHO THE BOSS IS: NNAMDI KANU!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Sleyanya1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
chineduemmao:
yes you are right but we want you to call us by our real name not what someperson thinks it is, its not our fault that whoever it was that introduced the ibo [igbo] word into the english dictionary could not pronounce the "gb" hence he removed the "g" to make it easy for himself, yet we still reserve the right to correct any miss pronounciation of our name we deserve it. #we are igbos' and we speak igbo language thesame way the hausas speak hausa and the yorubas speak yoruba... PLEASE!

Aii...I get your point Bro.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by reuben79: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
if he like kill them all,is nt my business...as long ur mumu no pass ur region u ar gud to go.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Humility017(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
NobleAngell:
you don't have to call him a nuisance though....
what i don't like in his words is calling Nigeria....a zoo
meaning he should an animal...a vulture perphaps...if nigeria is truly what he calls.....
#you DP is fine....that's you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:

Am quoting what the Igbos freaks said. grin

Please stop quoting IPOB, Try quoting IPOO.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:

No wonder you guys are referred to as illiterate ,so those governors and your obi that are against nnamdi KANU are afonja also. grin

Do away from my mention please.

Who is referred to as illiterate?

Are you more successful than the Igbos'?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by niggadee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
noise maker Igbo head again

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by NaoSlay: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Who is referred to as illiterate?

Are you more successful than the Igbos'?

Am an Igbo dude .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons / Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River / Terrorists Killed As NAF Shells Katsina Bandit Leader’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.