Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (12736 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Not A Matter Of Restructuring, Says Osinbajo / "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina / Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by emmymdk: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2017
what are you?
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Tyot50: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Big lie
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Amazing, no wonder there is no physical development in Lagos.
The governor is waiting for the outcome of restructuring to start to fix our roads. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by mrkings84(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2017
That's nice then....

Let's kick out hunger now! Visit my signature!!
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by CAPTAIND5235(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2017
I live in kd Business is going fine in Kaduna No crisis heat Everything is normal Arewa youth is just myth
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Only sw opposed it
Not north.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by okwobros(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2017
North is the problem of nigeria progress period.
Check my signature
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Yebcy(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
why should the northern states leaders say no to making the region better[color=#990000][/color]
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
magoo10:
The north has been postponing the evil day ,they are too afraid to confront their fears thereby toiling with the future of nigerians and their generations unborn.
This time around it is too late.
We want Referendum
We want Biafra
There is nothing appealing about this contraption called.

When it comes to restructuring you should be ashamed of speaking.

Arent you the ones who killed Sardauna, Tafabalewa and Akintola, then you proceed to abolish the old regional system because you want to rule everybody? You should be quiet when it comes to restructuring with so much blood in your hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
any restructure without the demand for yoruba kogi and kwara back into south west is fake
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by olajizz01(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2017
These parasites never cease to amuse,"they didnt want a restructuring that will put their regions in economic and political disadvantages",then which restructuring do they want?

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:
any restructure without the demand for yoruba kogi and kwara back into south west is fake

Die trying. Just yesterday your Kwara and Kogi representative pay allegiance to Kaduna like they have always do before.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Die trying. Just yesterday your Kwara and Kogi representative pay allegiance to Kaduna like they have always do before.

like you said before we are talking about future
are you scared?
middle belt is already leaving dirty arewa
and they went to kaduna too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by olajizz01(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:
The Yorubas over there need to raise their voice higher so that those deaf Aso rock occupants can heard them louder.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2017
olajizz01:
The Yorubas over there need to raise their voice higher so that those deaf Aso rock occupants can heard them louder.

they are but they need support from sw

2 Likes

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

like you said before we are talking about future
are you scared?
middle belt is already leaving dirty arewa
and they went to kaduna too

Continue to cry.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Continue to cry.

Cry ? Or celebrate thunder fire that useless sultan of Sokoto bloody mad man
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
see this big fool a disgrace to the nigerian flag. for these men you mentioned 30000 pple lost their lives for these men 3 million was killed was it worth it??...fools like you spill trash out of HATE how many has fulani killed ?? and how many fulani has been killed?? so he should not talk about the betterment of his nation because of some general mistakes that happened close to 50 yrs now abi?? so nigeria should be left useless and stagnant because of what happened 50yrs ago?? and to think you are even educated troubles me because FOOLS LIKE YOU MAKES THE NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM A JOKE..PFFT!!!!

We cannot ignore history, you put us in to this mess. Had it been you did not, all the aforementioned killing will not happen. The blood of does selfless leaders will continue to hunt you. For 50 years you have to suffer for the consequences because, you people are yet to apologies for your mistakes, you only feel it is ok what you have done. Enjoy your punishment
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Cry ? Or celebrate thunder fire that useless sultan of Sokoto bloody mad man

What has sultan done to you? OR are you having Mental problem.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

What has sultan done to you? OR are you having Mental problem.

So far sultan does not support return of Kwara and Kogi back to south west may Karma and everything evil plague arewa
Boko haram won't stop
Disease won't stop

2 Likes

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Arent you the ones who killed Sardauna, Tafabalewa and Akintola, then you proceed to abolish the old regional system because you want to rule everybody? You should be quiet when it comes to restructuring with so much blood in your hands.

Na only am kill all those generational people shocked

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by olajizz01(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

True talk,had it been the first coup plotted by kaduna Ezeagu didnt happen where the premiers from the west and North were killed,we might not find ourself in this sorry state because we were practising fiscal federalism them.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by OreMI22: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2017
The same people that went to the Senate and blocked restructuring, then they come out and say they are not opposed to it.
Let them keep playing games. They know they are only playing for time to keep sucking southern resources until southerners become wise enough to cut off those oil flows.

2 Likes

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by azpekuliar: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2017
PenSniper:

“These elements must be encouraged to pursue their agitations within processes enshrined in our constitution and with the full and willing participation of all parts of our nation.

I beg to disagree that Nigeria has a constitution. The document we call a constitution is the north's document with Abdusalami Abubakar as the author.
Nigeria has no peoples' constitution.

Absolutely none bro!

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2017
olajizz01:
True talk,had it been the first coup plotted by kaduna Ezeagu didnt happen where the premiers from the west and North were killed,we might not find ourself in this sorry state because we were practising fiscal federalism them.

Ola that is in the past
We can't say cause Igbo fail to dominate others it's okay for arewa to cheat Nigeria

We are talking about future
Why can't the arewa return Kwara and Kogi back ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by technicallyrich(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista now that the north have opposed restructuring,what next.since our ss governors agreed that if they oppose restructuring they will join nnamdi kanu.
The truth is nnamdi kanu have started a revolution the sw and their masters are not happy but nobody can stop us not even bribing some of us like one youth leader in a new party can stop us,they might accept like asari did before but they will still come back to fight belive me.
I will leave you with the words of philips effiong the first vice president of biafra from akwa ibom who was ready to die for his boss ojukwu to excape and surrendered because of pity he had for little children who was dying of hunger.
Treat the surrounding biafrans well,if not they will rise up and fight again and that is what we are doing.
Ojukwu is my hero.
Kanu is my mentor.
Rivers is my state.
Bifra is my country.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Time for Yoruba people to see the monsters we are dealing with in the north
They are anti progressive
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
TonyeBarcanista now that the north have opposed restructuring,what next.since our ss governors agreed that if they oppose restructuring they will join nnamdi kanu.
The truth is nnamdi kanu have started a revolution the sw and their masters are not happy but nobody can stop us not even bribing some of us like one youth leader in a new party can stop us,they might accept like asari did before but they will still come back to fight belive me.
I will leave you with the words of philips effiong the first vice president of biafra from akwa ibom who was ready to die for his boss ojukwu to excape and surrendered because of pity he had for little children who was dying of hunger.
Treat the surrounding biafrans well,if not they will rise up and fight again and that is what we are doing.
Ojukwu is my hero.
Kanu is my mentor.
Rivers is my state.
Bifra is my country.
Unity bgging lol

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2017
undecided
Markfemi2:

So far sultan does not support return of Kwara and Kogi back to south west may Karma and everything evil plague arewa
Boko haram won't stop
Disease won't stop

Oga eno reach like that, everyone is entitle to his own opinion. Must he support? He dont have freedom of himself? is anyone stopping you from supporting them?
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
olajizz01:

That is you dat Understand. Others don't have the wisdom to understand this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Speeds Up Settlement Of Samsung, LADOL Feud For Sake Of Investments / March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC / Suspects Planning To Defraud Nigerians With Naval Chief’s Images Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.