Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (12735 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Not A Matter Of Restructuring, Says Osinbajo / "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina / Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:
undecided

Oga eno reach like that, everyone is entitle to his own opinion. Must he support? He dont have freedom of himself? is anyone stopping you from supporting them?

Then why are you opposing return of a rightful territory ?
In 2017 when world is moving fast ahead

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Newman533(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Medicine after death. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by technicallyrich(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Unity bgging lol
How,am I begging for unity can you explian,stinking yoruba boy.
I said I am a biafran and I hate yorubas and dislike northerners.
So tell me femi,how I am begging for unity.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FoolishBoy419: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Blue3k:
These guys talk like weasels. What policy is going to put you at political and economic disadvantage. I only say this because you can't gauge their positions like you would Ambode for example. Most likely they are against any significant changes to allocation system.

see how you are showing your senselessness on a public forum. If we say that we don't want restructuring you will still use your dirty mouth to complain. why are you so confused?
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2017
technicallyrich:

How,am I begging for unity can you explian,stinking yoruba boy.
I said I am a biafran and I hate yorubas and dislike northerners.
So tell me femi,how I am begging for unity.

I hate biafrans and almajiri both pigs from hell

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by unto(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:
The only thing I heard was

"The North is not against restructuring but it has to be the type of restructuring the North wants"
North are talking as if they are the owner of the country. So the restructuring will be what they want not what other people want. North has been holding Nigeria down since independence

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
your a big fool again who do you want to play reverse psychology with?? am i a kid?? for ten men 30000 was slaugtered for ten men millions massacred are you a fool?? who should be weeping?? those who killed those men did it on their own did they consult the 30000 massarcred did the millions killed even know them or their names?? so for mistakes and ambitions of some young military boys over 180 million new generation men and women should be wallowing in a stagnated direction less nigeria?? are you this foolish ?? if we go by this logic Europe should worst than AFRICA and Germany worse than NIGERIA

Those 10 men you killed is the result of your hardship today. After those 10 men were killed, what happen? The remaining 30,000 men publicly show support of what few of them commit. They grab the copy of the murder mocking people in Kano, Kaduna in markets and other northern that we have killed your leader and nothing will happen. That shows the 30000 killed are sympathizers to the murderers.

What happen to the real murderers? Actually you never punish them because you are in support of their action.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Then why are you opposing return of a rightful territory ?
In 2017 when world is moving fast ahead

Because I love them. Let their representatives speak for them not few inconsequential agent that does not live there.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Because I love them. Let their representatives speak for them not few inconsequential agent that does not live there.

Cause I love them
Can you see Mallam thinking in 2017 ?
I'm a representative
And we want out
You can continue loving when they join west

2 Likes

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Blue3k(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

see how you are showing your senselessness on a public forum. If we say that we don't want restructuring you will still use your dirty mouth to complain. why are you so confused?

Lol shut up abeg. Your just scared about not receiving allocation to keep your unproductive states alive. What policy in restructuring puts you at economic and political disadvantage?

There's no confusion both scenario you presented would be stupid answer to the question. The status quo is stupid. That why you guys are being lambasted hope that helps your confusion.

PS: You're user name fits personity you made good choice.

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Cause I love them
Can you see Mallam thinking in 2017 ?
I'm a representative
And we want out
You can continue loving when they join west

You are not their representative. Who are you?

They want to stay in the North. Let them speak for themselves.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Lightening: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

When it comes to restructuring you should be ashamed of speaking.

Arent you the ones who killed Sardauna, Tafabalewa and Akintola, then you proceed to abolish the old regional system because you want to rule everybody? You should be quiet when it comes to restructuring with so much blood in your hands.

This argument is self serving and diversionary. The north has benefited more from this abolition you like to gush about. It is not working. It is either restructuring or disintegration. You guys should get used to this reality.

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

You are not their representative. Who are you?

They want to stay in the North. Let them speak for themselves.

They don't want to stay in north
Show me referendum or agreement where they agreed to so !
Absolute nonsense

2 Likes

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Lightening:

This argument is self serving and diversionary. The north has benefited more from this abolition you like to gush about. It is not working. It is either restructuring or disintegration. You guys should get used to this reality.

Always going back to the past to justify madness

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FoolishBoy419: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol shut up abeg. Your just scared about not receiving allocation to keep your unproductive states alive. What policy in restructuring puts you at economic and political disadvantage?

There's no confusion both scenario you presented would be stupid answer to the question. The status quo is stupid. That why you guys are being lambasted hope that helps your confusion.

PS: You're user name fits personity you made good choice.

so what is your eroded, barren Land producing other than criminals that keep on leeching on our region? you are the biggest parasites in Nigeria. people came out to tell you that they want restructuring yet you are still saying that they are scared. that shows the level of your stupidity. Tell me how your red mud region would enjoy the restructuring. What do you produce?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

They don't want to stay in north
Show me referendum or agreement where they agreed to so !
Absolute nonsense

If they dont want their governors and senators would have speak. Last time I checked Saraki is Senate President
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by NaijaOrNothing: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2017
chiagozien:
If una like agree,if una like no agree.all we know is biafra or everything in the zoo will go down.

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by OBku4(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2017
chiagozien:
If una like agree,if una like no agree.all we know is biafra or everything in the zoo will go down.
my brother, u do not know what u say
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by olajizz01(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Ola that is in the past
We can't say cause Igbo fail to dominate others it's okay for arewa to cheat Nigeria

We are talking about future
Why can't the arewa return Kwara and Kogi back ?
I think the problems lies in the hands of these Yorubas sometimes,i was familar with kwara state very well,a situation whereby offa was clamouring to aligned with osun state and Erin ile said no,they were parts of kwara and North and Erin ile is next to osun before offa,that is problem i am referring to.Though most of the Yorubas in kwara including the Afonja in ilorin always get fume anytime you relate them with the Gambaris
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2017
olajizz01:
I think the problems lies in the hands of these Yorubas sometimes,i was familar with kwara state very well,a situation whereby offa was clamouring to aligned with osun state and Erin ile said no,they were parts of kwara and North and Erin ile is next to osun before offa,that is problem i am referring to.Though most of the Yorubas in kwara including the Afonja in ilorin always get fume anytime you relate them with the Gambaris

The Yorubas of Kogi till date are still wanting to join ekiti but some local tribe thinks it's okay to land grab others !
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Blue3k(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

[s]so what is your eroded, barren Land producing other than criminals that keep on leeching on our region? you are the biggest parasites in Nigeria. people came out to tell you that they want restructuring yet you are still saying that they are scared. that shows the level of your stupidity. Tell me how your red mud region would enjoy the restructuring. What do you produce?[/s]

The allocation money to sustain your useless governments. Again what policy mentioned in restructuring puts you at economic or political disadvantages? Lol truly your user name fits you I'll make this my last reply. You have nothing interesting to say.

They are implying something and we all speculating their intentions. Since neither you or governors can say what policy put them at disadvantage. It's usually about resource control or allocation.

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

If they dont want their governors and senators would have speak. Last time I checked Saraki is Senate President

Saraki represents sultans interest in Kwara so it's like telling the devil to destroy hell fire
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by olajizz01(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

The Yorubas of Kogi till date are still wanting to join ekiti but some local tribe thinks it's okay to land grab others !
Thank God that their Elders in kogi and Kwara have started meeting with Yoruba elders in Ibadan,they should keep clamouring and agitating,i believe that their wishes will be granted sooner by force if the situation of things in the country persist.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by FriendNG: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Saraki represents sultans interest in Kwara so it's like telling the devil to destroy hell fire

Other senators and reps nko? What of thre Governor?

Kogi governor nko? What of the reps in Kogi?

See dont deceive yourself they are comfortable in the north.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by jboi81(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=FriendNG post=58908891] We don"t oppose restructuring but it has to be in our time and on our terms.

In our time: In such we have to prove to them that nobody can coerce or force us to restructure just because today a northern Muslim is the president. The same people agitating keep silent when their own brother is the leader. Secondly we are practicing regionalism before some people greediness lead us to this mess by killing northern leaders and publicly mocking their corpse while preserving the lives of their own leaders. So you have no right to decide when restructuring will happen but we do.

In our terms: In such a way the north will not be shortchanged like in 2014 confab where majority of the delegate are southerners despite they being the minority. Also the number of christian is more than the number of Muslims in the confab. Again matters are finalize if the south is in support of it regardless of northern decision. [/quo

With people like you, there is definitely no hope for Nigeria, and I will fully support disintegration. There is no one Nigeria anywhere, people are getting to know better, and it's just a matter of time, just a matter of time, bank that!

1 Like

Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by Markfemi2: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Other senators and reps nko? What of thre Governor?

Kogi governor nko? What of the reps in Kogi?

See dont deceive yourself they are comfortable in the north.

They are not comfortable with north
Kogi still announced they want out some months Back
Nigeria will be discussed again
And Everyone will say what they want
Igbira and igala nupe can go with north no one cares
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by kraftyiyk: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
This issue of restructuring is a battle b/w the rich and the poor, or the opressors and the oppressed as the case maybe.

Irrespective of the divide u belong , SE, SW, SS , or NORTH (both core and middle the middle belts)

Its only ironical that our youths come out everyday on Nairaland and other online forums to trade insults and attacks on each other while in reality most have been charging their cell phones with i pass my neighbour generators, which is very evident of bad governence.

Those 19 Governors r only out to produce the consesus that will suit their greedy pockets..while the average Nigerian will come online to fight his innocent and fellow hungry Neighbour on ethno/religious ground! That in my opinion is the definition of stupidity

Suffix is to say..let us all support restructuring, irrespective of what part we come from

Let us refuse to continuously beign used and dumped by our leaders for their greedy aims.

Let us agree to agree that our major problem is the political Elites!

Let us understand in unison that the population actually have the power.

Let us be wise.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
you are restructuring Nigeria for over all interest of the north continue
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by chiagozien(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
OBku4:
my brother, u do not know what u say
maybe you should explain to me
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by lissh(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
OK when we talk about restructuring in
term of creating more states hmmmm!
I think u still have to back to d map
and see things 4 ur selfs

#lissh#
proudly "nigerlite"
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by nothernstar: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
signz:

That's true. They're simply criminals.
stop abusing ppl like that simply because they don't buy your ideology.
Re: North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs by zanga420: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The opinion of the North is not needed,
What do they know about politics and restructuring?

They should stick to cow rearing, raping of young boys and making of IEDs.
sometimes you talk sense, some times you make mockery of the sense and high regard you got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian President, Ministers Slash Salaries By 30% To Reduce Spending / 2023 Presidency: Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Is Fit - Tunde Odesola / George Moghalu: President Buhari Receives Briefing From MD/CEO Nigeria Inland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.