Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh (679 Views)

Perekeme Kpodoh Predicts Dickson’s Victory At Senatorial Poll / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by itsdumebi(m): 4:51am On Jul 28, 2017
A former security adviser to the Bayelsa state government and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Chief Richard Prekeme Kpodoh, has branded people who criticize evidence of President Buhari's recovery as 'Enemies of Nigeria'.

Kpodoh stated that the move by some opposition leaders to create controversy over the meeting President Buhari had with some APC governors in London, was "Ungodly and a display of hatred". He said that even though the opposition had the right to inquire about the president's health, the deliberate attempt to rubbish the president over his ill health was "Wicked".

He said;

"That person involved in distractions over Buhari’s health does not love Nigeria. For us, the progressives, Buhari will not die because God sent him to be President on a mission to deliver the masses from the clutches of the oppressive and corrupt politicians.

A lot of the people involved in casting doubt over the gradual recovery of the President are corrupt and are angry that he is recovering in line with the prayers of patriotic Nigerians. “The rot in the polity is not the doing of the Buhari administration but that of the PDP. 

In the last few years, the Buhari administration has improved the foreign account savings which was depleted under past administrations. The Naira is gradually recovering against the Dollar.  The people have discovered that the PDP administration looted the country to a fault.

Buhari’s administration has stabilized the currency and gradually the oil boom is returning and the economy is back on track. “We are of the belief that nobody can kill Buhari because he was chosen by God and the prayers of true Nigerians are covering him. Those wishing him dead are not God. God will protect him to complete his assignment.”
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/28/anybody-doubting-buharis-recovery-enemy-nigeria-kpodoh/
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Nogen: 4:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Indeed!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by DickDastardly2(m): 5:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Kpodoh ... what a stupid name

Abobaku, you can die for the brainless tyrant if you wish.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by sarrki(m): 5:25am On Jul 28, 2017
DickDastardly2:
Kpodoh ... what a stupid name

Abobaku, you can die for the brainless tyrant if you wish.

Spotted

The thing vex am well well

E pepper am

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Danzakidakura(m): 5:32am On Jul 28, 2017
APC and it supporters are enemies of the masses.tell them how NEMA boss spend 13billion naira in a month and the media is silent because its APC

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Terkimbi01: 5:32am On Jul 28, 2017
I used to be an enemy of Nigeria. that was when I voted Buhari and trusted the APC.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Luciferdevil(m): 5:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God this man is not my dad, would have disowned him by now. I believe so much in karma. I remember when Yaradua or whatever his name was, was sick, how the old lanky vegetable was voicing out for the senate to impeach him then. Now the vegetable's sickness is worst than that of the past president. Buhari, I dnt want you to die yet, I need you to experience a little pain till 2020 before your demise.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by sarrki(m): 5:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Terkimbi01:
I used to be an enemy of Nigeria.
that was when I voted Buhari and trusted the APC.

Common say the truth and shame the devil

You have never and will never vote Buhari

Proof with were you have supported him before

Proof to us

Screenshot will do just fine

If not swerve

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by rainylad(f): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2017
..I doubt the recovery of buhari..
.What is there to like about Nigeria by the way?..Being called an 'enemy' of Nigeria is even a compliment cos Nigeria is an insane country with too many nut-jobs as citizens..
..Her keaders and those aspiring to lead hate her even more,thats why they have sworn never to do the right thing..

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by chimah3(m): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Oga keep quiet!

No one is hating on his recovery

If he has recovered...he should come back and shut people up with his presence.

If not, he should shift to the side and allow Nigeria to move on without him!

His absence is dragging Nigeria backward and that is what is irritating everyone.

All these politicians should stop saying nonsense that will cause hatred among different groups of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by rainylad(f): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Terkimbi01:
I used to be an enemy of Nigeria.
that was when I voted Buhari and trusted the APC.

...I agree..only enemies of Nigetia voted and still support buhari...they cant wait for this country to go up in flames and cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by rainylad(f): 5:52am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Proof to us

If not swerve

...Please shut up your mouth....us,who are the us??..Why should he give you proofs??...who the hell are you??..mscheww!

...You really need help.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by sarrki(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

...Please shut up your mouth....us,who are the us??..Why should he give you proofs??...who the hell are you??..mscheww!

...You really need help.

Hey mama

Its purely Nigeria issue

Please try and get that

We don't want intruders also foreigners are not allowed to comment
Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by rainylad(f): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Hey mama

Its purely Nigeria issue

Please try and get that

We don't want intruders also foreigners are not allowed to comment

....Ancient old thing behaving like a toddler..keep disgracing your lineage here..you will run out of steam soon...Oldman with zero shame and even smaller brain.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Terkimbi01: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Proof to us

If not swerve

You so annoying

So arrogant and so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by sarrki(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Terkimbi01:

You so annoying

So arrogant and so annoying.

What we need is proofs not rhetoric
Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by dannytoe(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2017
What is this clown saying, wasting taxpayers money on fruitless trip to go see a ghost, is more than enough reason to doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by sarrki(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

....Ancient old thing behaving like a toddler..keep disgracing your lineage here..you will run out of steam soon...Oldman with zero shame and even smaller brain.

I know how hard for you guys the illegal stipends

You enjoyed in the past to have blocked

Sorry girl.

We will use all for national development
Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Terkimbi01: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2017
chimah3:
Oga keep quiet!

No one is hating on his recovery

If he has recovered...he should come back and shut people up with his presence.

If not, he should shift to the side and allow Nigeria to move on without him!

His absence is dragging Nigeria backward and that is what is irritating everyone.

All these politicians should stop saying nonsense that will cause hatred among different groups of Nigerians.

That's exactly my position.

Why sponsor trips to London so as to take pix with Bihari as a proof he is healthy...

if he has recovered let him come back.
I don't understand the way this people think.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Terkimbi01: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

What we need is proofs not rhetoric
I don't owe you any. may be you don't understand it's not your business.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by chimah3(m): 6:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Terkimbi01:

That's exactly my position.

Why sponsor trips to London so as to take pix with Bihari as a proof he is healthy...

if he has recovered let him come back.
I don't understand the way this people think.

They don't even think at all...don't bother!

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by sarrki(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I don't owe you any.
may be you don't understand it's not your business.

It is

We are ready to deal with enemies of state
Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Blizzy9ja: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2017
For not resigning honorably buhari is the bigger enemy of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh by Terkimbi01: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

It is

We are ready to deal with enemies of state

All who trample on the laws of the land and all who support them are the enemies of the state.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Planned Rally: Enugu Police Says No Cause For Alarm / The Many Presidential Excuses For Failure - Bianca / Biafra: Buhari Supporting Western Sahara Secessionists But Rejecting Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.