Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Many Presidential Excuses For Failure - Bianca - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Presidential Excuses For Failure - Bianca (676 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / How APC Is Sponsoring Many Presidential Aspirants To Weaken Opposition / Landlord To Evict Lai Mohammed's Ministry In Abia For Failure To Pay Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Presidential Excuses For Failure - Bianca by Ipobdevil: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
#Copied

Written By Bianca Peace Johnson

"The dog ate my homework" is an English expression purported to be a favorite excuse made by schoolchildren explaining their failure to turn in an assignment on time. The claim of a dog eating one's homework is inherently suspect since it is both impossible for a teacher to disprove and conveniently absolves the student who gives that excuse of any blame. Although suspicious, the claim is not absolutely beyond possibility since dogs are known to eat—or chew on—bunches of paper. It has grown beyond the educational context, becoming a sarcastic rejoinder to a similarly glib or otherwise insufficient or implausible explanation for a failure in any context."

How plausible is President Buhari recent story hitting the media like Tsunami. Do you all believe this purported narrative? It sounded like a poorly written script when I first read the story. I had millions of questions running through my mind; how many other unoccupied offices were invaded by rodents? To use staged rodents to cover up their anomalies is a paternalistic invention that is historically unfounded and potentially damaging to the political heritage of our nation Nigeria. Watch out Nigerians,this whole business is very puzzling. There is a lot more to it than meets the eye. The president and his cabals are about to use this to their selfish advantage. Nothing will be accomplished henceforth because 'rodents' destroyed all the classified documents. Do you know you can purchase live rodents anywhere in the world even online?, rats are highly intelligent, loyal and one of the most under-rated small animal pets. Our Mumu never do? The president is allegedly forced to work from home. Let me drill this into your medulla oblongata, the president wasn't ready to come back to Nigeria but due to numerous "Buhari must come back or resign protest", he was advised to come back. His health must be closely monitored and the best way to achieve it without raising suspicion is to place rats in his office, which will force him to evacuate and operate from home where doctors can closely monitor him. I want to use this opportunity to welcome Mr president back to Nigeria. We appreciate your presence but Nigerians and Nigeria need a president who MUST swing into action without further delay. Nigeria has mega problems which calls for a strong and healthy president to address urgently. While we wait to find out how many classified documents were destroyed by staged rats, we wish our president a speedy recovery.

Ms Bianca Peace Johnson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Presidential Excuses For Failure - Bianca by aolawale025: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
This government doesn't have the capacity to solve Nigeria's numerous challenges. We just have to hope on the next one

1 Like

Re: The Many Presidential Excuses For Failure - Bianca by Sprumbabafather: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ekunbe cheesy
Re: The Many Presidential Excuses For Failure - Bianca by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigeria don buy market
APC =Change

Now everything thing has changed and their lies are also changing

I've seen scam of many levels including wire wire but I've never seen a scam like this before

My dear future children, plz while saying the achievement of ur Father in years to come do not forget to tell ur friends dat I didn't vote Buhari in 2015 and dat I will never vote him in 2019

3 Likes

Re: The Many Presidential Excuses For Failure - Bianca by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
the height of deceit indeed

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: President Buhari Meets With APC, PDP Leaders In Abuja / Makarfi’s Visit, End Of APC In Oyo – Makinde / ‘Dear IPOB Member, Let Us All Go And Register And Get Our Pvcs Ready For 2019’ –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.