Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him (49077 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos / Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is fake oooo, Mynd44 this video don too get different title for FP nah

Last time it was Nigerian Soldiers maltreating "Ipob" women.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by muller101(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
If this is true, then why are the Nairaland mods promoting false news presented as truth

Has Nairaland finally gone to the dogs?

Cc: Seun
ave watched the movie clip. Don't mind NL mods
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Obascoetubi: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
KayDEAN:
Let no stvpid guy come here and blame the woman for talking anyhow, this thing is here flogging the mother of his child while his mates be dying in sambisa protecting the men, women and children of Nigeria
that's from movie scene, i have the video
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Phonefanatic: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
I said this is fake earlier but instead of mods to delete the thread they deleted my comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by uyigwenosa: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
All this so called civilian soldier wey dey always show their power on civilian are not real soldier, they are called Zombie as fela talkam becos me no see why reasonable soldier go dey Lay hand on civilian ,this bad thing no fit happen for other countries and me I go like tell this bastard that we don't respect that rag called uniform again ooo, so they should keep showing their lazy attitude on the civilian while the terrorist will keepon calling them for us!!! Zombie!!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by ElSherriff: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Again, you show weakness. Take a cup of tea!
Donjazzy12:

Was the woman using mental power to get pregnant?
Shut the Bleep up!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by ElSherriff: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
I see what you call your father each time he tries to impart knowledge.
coolcatty:

You are a bleeding iiiiidioot... Take it from me.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by willarrie(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Stop misleading people,this video is a clipse from a movie coming up soon,what soldier in his right senses will do such in public?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Phonefanatic:
I said this is fake earlier but instead of mods to delete the thread they deleted my comment
Same here. It seems there is a certain mod (or mods) who have taken it upon themselves to promote all kinds of fake and inciting news.

Seun, it's about time you review you mods.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by coolcatty: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
I see what you call your father each time he tries to impart knowledge.

So says the bloody hypocrite that claims not to hit a woman.... I just threw a bait to test ur temperament and you foooolishly fell for it.

If you can reply insults on a faceless forum only God knows how you will handle the perpetual nasty talks that comes out from a woman.

You are a renowned woman beater and all u do is come here and pretend.....
Stay true to yourself
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Antoeni(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
This one is nt qualify to be a Man o War
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by ElSherriff: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hahahahah, see your putrefying logic? Well, I am married, I have been married for a while, and like I tell my wife and the dates I had before her, the day I raise my hand to strike her, may my hand wither immediately (you can say amen to this). And guess what, my wife does not only respect me, she adores me completely. Since you have foolishly chosen to join the woman beaters, I wish your daughters find boyfriends and husbands exactly as you (Say Amen)
coolcatty:

So says the bloody hypocrite that claims not to hit a woman.... I just threw a bait to test ur temperament and you foooolishly fell for it.

If you can reply insults on a faceless forum only God knows how you will handle the perpetual nasty talks that comes out from a woman.

You are a renowned woman beater and all u do is come here and pretend.....
Stay true to yourself
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Marrying a soldier is dangerous to your health. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
holatin:
Animal in human clothing.

No, it should be animal in military clothing .
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by yewawa: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
idiot.....he should be seriously punished....a disgrace to Nigeria & Nigerian Army
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Divaliciously: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is not real oh. Look well it's a movie. A camera man wearing yellow shirt, even walked passed.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Sonoyom(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Zooooooo Soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by coolcatty: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
Hahahahah, see your putrefying logic? Well, I am married, I have been married for a while, and like I tell my wife and the dates I had before her, the day I raise my hand to strike her, may my hand wither immediately (you can say amen to this). And guess what, my wife does not only respect me, she adores me completely. Since you have foolishly chosen to join the woman beaters, I wish your daughters find boyfriends and husbands exactly as you (Say Amen)

A big resounding Amen..... May my daughter marry a man as hardworking, caring and free minded as I am in Jesus name... AMEN.

I don't judge people like u do... I have seen a quiet well mannered man pushed to the cliff by a foul mouthed woman... Have seen so many good men pushed and forced to react all because of the antics of a woman.....

I personally will beat a woman sjiily if she attacks me first... I don't pretend about it and my wife of 4yrs knows that.

Stop judging a case u know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by bossrillboss: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
if d news is tru,I smh for Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Donjazzy12(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
Again, you show weakness. Take a cup of tea!
Delete your account!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Jabioro: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
Weakling. A man who raises his hands against a woman is a weakling. He has insufficient mental power to overwhelm the woman (which is much more potent) hence he uses physical power which is feeble and disgraceful.
You took every words from my mouth released it without minding whose gut got broken ..Meet me at mama Shukura this evening for your many bottles of yours choice.. Your (sweet) weekend is sure..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Mike008(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin grin
cricifixo:
Mr soldier, RPG fall on you
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
madness every where
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by ElSherriff: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
For all your foolish hardwork, you come to social media to tell the world you beat your wife. May God spare her children from weaklings like yourself. Have you not noticed? The first beating did nothing to prevent you from beating her the next time. You should be ashamed of yourself, you know why? You are weak, feeble and would run from a fight with men your size. If you feel like punching so hard after this, punch your screen.

WEAKLING WEAKLING WEAKLING WEAKLING WEAKLING!!!!

coolcatty:

[s]A big resounding Amen..... May my daughter marry a man as hardworking, caring and free minded as I am in Jesus name... AMEN.

I don't judge people like u do... I have seen a quiet well mannered man pushed to the cliff by a foul mouthed woman... Have seen so many good men pushed and forced to react all because of the antics of a woman.....

I personally will beat a woman sjiily if she attacks me first... I don't pretend about it and my wife of 4yrs knows that.

Stop judging a case u know nothing about.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by ElSherriff: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
I can hear you barking like you wanna throw a punch. face the wall and punch it. It hurts yeah? WEAKLING
Donjazzy12:

Delete your account!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by ElSherriff: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Donjazzy and coolcaty are weaklings, now you are a strong man. I cant remember when I have told my wife, "hey wifey, be quiet pls" and she continued the ranting, you know why? she knows my strength lies in my ability to defend her, provide for her and fight for her. Turn her to a punching bag and she will never respect you.
Jabioro:
You took every words from my mouth released it without minding whose gut got broken ..Meet me at mama Shukura this evening for your many bottles of yours choice.. Your (sweet) weekend is sure..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Donjazzy12(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
I can hear you barking like you wanna throw a punch. face the wall and punch it. It hurts yeah? WEAKLING
Delete your account!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by ElSherriff: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good thing you cant beat me into doing that! Its my account, I will use it to pepper you, till you desist from beating a woman, you weakling!
Donjazzy12:

Delete your account!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by coolcatty: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
For all your foolish hardwork, you come to social media to tell the world you beat your wife. May God spare her children from weaklings like yourself. Have you not noticed? The first beating did nothing to prevent you from beating her the next time. You should be ashamed of yourself, you know why? You are weak, feeble and would run from a fight with men your size. If you feel like punching so hard after this, punch your screen.

WEAKLING WEAKLING WEAKLING WEAKLING WEAKLING!!!!

[/s]

OK
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Onye army
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
alignacademy:

Is this "news" real?
ayolatv:

Source: https://www.ayola.tv/watch-nigerian-soldier-beat-wife-publicly-for-lying-video/

All these yeye bloggers stealing video clips and creating nonsense stories based on the figment of their yeye imaginations. This video has been in circulation for over a year and its from a movie hence why there's a camera and production crew by the right of the screen.

BroZuma:
This is fake oooo mynd44 this video never tire to get different title for FP ni?

Last time it was Nigerian Soldiers maltreating "Ipob" women.
grin grin
I swear, I've seen this sam video with so many different stories.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by InvertedHammer: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cultist Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces, Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest / Alvan Ikoku Student Murdered In FMC, Owerri (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / South African Thief Half-Buried For Breaking Into A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.