Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,419 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him (49075 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos / Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
obailala:
All these yeye bloggers stealing video clips and creating nonsense stories based on the figment of their yeye imaginations. This video has been in circulation for over a year and its from a movie hence why there's a camera and production crew by the right of the screen.

grin grin
I swear, I've seen this sam video with so many different stories.

Thanks for this clarification.

It beats me how some people just believe anything they see online.

Keep up the great work of keeping the Internet SANE...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Creed86(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
I think it was staged....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by shammah1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Very useless message. I pity any woman with you even your daughters
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women behave like children.

And the Bible says in Proverbs 22:15; "Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him."

And it's a known fact that if you spare the road, you spoil the child.

The soldier is helping her parents out,
Since they did not give her good home training.
Any lying, extorting woman deserves whatever beating she gets.

Anyone who thinks men should not hit woman is a learner.
That's how our fathers and grandfathers made our moms very disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Banjiplus(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
ayolatv:

Source: https://www.ayola.tv/watch-nigerian-soldier-beat-wife-publicly-for-lying-video/

stop spreading Fake news. This picture is from a movie set. Dont believe whatever you see on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Jabioro: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
Donjazzy and coolcaty are weaklings, now you are a strong man. I cant remember when I have told my wife, "hey wifey, be quiet pls" and she continued the ranting, you know why? she knows my strength lies in my ability to defend her, provide for her and fight for her. Turn her to a punching bag and she will never respect you.
You are absolutely right.. one more bottle.. that's what we called a man not the feeble ones who had lost their sense of manhood..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Realist2: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
It was a movie, not real. I have the video here
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Donjazzy12(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
Good thing you cant beat me into doing that! Its my account, I will use it to pepper you, till you desist from beating a woman, you weakling!
Delete your account!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
Really? Is this really a movie scene?

yes it is, In the real video you would see Cameras and a crew. Plus the woman was padded to withstand the effect of the Whip.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by merryglaze(f): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And the Bible says in Proverbs 22:15; "Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him."

Are you for real..? So he should not be reprimanded for treating a grown woman like that.
Ngwanu Mr discipline do the same for your wife but ask yourself if you'll still see nothing wrong with his actions if this was your sister
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
I don't know where it happened but I have the video, those army women watching and amusing themselves will end up in skakue hand... Amin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by sbashir10(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have the video. It's a movie
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by iukpe: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
His mates are paying the ultimate price in rescuing UNIMAID staff and NNPC workers. Shame on him. He boycotted the selection so he can beat his wife on "video".
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by nedum4040: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Not good to beat a woman though
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by emmyniftyyem: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With such mentality, I pity you for the home that produced you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by lonelydora: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Delishpot....Come and see oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by delishpot: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:
Delishpot....Come and see oooo
E no shock me na. Most of them are animals. The woman fit don think say faking pregnancy go bring him closer to her. I wonder how many strokes he would get if God opens our eyes to see how many lies he had told to her before now. She married a brute.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by psalmistkakah(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is this 4 real watchd video taught it was a movie.. This one weak me
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Ayiba360: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm, nigeria as a country is confused nt knwin wat is good or bad. Hw will som1 ho swore 2 protect lives nd property b doin dis
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Mouthgag: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElSherriff:
Weakling. [s]A man who raises his hands against a woman is a weakling.[/s] He has insufficient mental power to overwhelm the woman (which is much more potent) hence he uses physical power which is feeble and disgraceful.
Bullshît
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Realali(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
100% movie see camera man there de shot the movie make una stop fake news
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Zoe99(f): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2017
I used to think that wives of military men were immune to domestic violence by their husbands. undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Ifedayoprettybea(f): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

is That How Ur Papa Beat Ur Mama
Re: Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him by Maryamgarba1: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2019
If this video is a move, could someone please post the name of the movie? I want to verify it otherwise I’d like to contact the lady involved to offer assistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cultist Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces, Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest / Alvan Ikoku Student Murdered In FMC, Owerri (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / South African Thief Half-Buried For Breaking Into A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.