Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (62128 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
He doesn't have a son so I won't vote him
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Nope. Not yet.
If bokoharam is fighting for Islamic state and biafra is fighting for biafran state why not put the question to the people by way of referendum??
Please in what way or what sector had buhari successfully fought corruption?? Cos all the sectors which requires bribe are still doing business as usual. No high profile politician has been convicted so far.
The money efcc claimed they have recovered, in what way has FG used it to better the life's of Nigerians? Where is the money?
If efcc has recovered hundreds of billions like they claim. Why are we still borrowing?
what referendum you are talking about, which that is in the constitution or not?
do you know referendum is not automatic cert for secession?
do you know Catalonia, Scottish and Quebecois had been fighting for secession since 1600AD, voted yes on referendum but still no independent!
it's the court that hold the money, if the looters were convicted today, the money is our's untill then, we borrow, thats the right you people clamoring for, that's what kanu is exercising today!
The looters also have the same right upon their ill gotten wealth under the same international & national laws, as kanu!
enjoy democracy that's it!

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by IRIEBOY(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
if we youth get sense,na this kind person we suppose vote for.. lets bury PDP and APC old/young wicked tauts
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
femi4:
We once had Dr goodluck jolantern

Lol, he was not a medical doctor.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by pedi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.
i sence jealously in you,what do you use for tinking? maybe ur anus,did Emmanuel macron of France ever contested for political office or Donald trump? you better wake up from your slumber before is too late,we will support him and he must win.

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
pedi:
i sence jealously in you,what do you use for tinking? maybe ur anus,did Emmanuel macron of France ever contested for political office or Donald trump? you better wake up from your slumber before is too late,we will support him and he must win.
Type in your native language.

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by pezeji(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
akubudejud:

Ah- Ah !! What does that have to do with the discussion on ground. With due respect never use that to judge his abilities. And please let us be focus as a country perhaps the youths and young in heart should henceforth channel a new course for this generation to follow for the country belong to us now (age 45 is good and mature enough to think for a new direction). If he is bold to enough come on board we are not to castigate him in any form but to hear him out. I love his boldness and I also LOVE Nigeria but sincerely am tired of how we are living as if we are third-rated human beings. Thanks
it was only a joke... he has my vote already
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
elfmann:

Like Buhari's? London office!

I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm only a patriot
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by patola080(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ra88:
I know Nigerian youths especially those on Nairaland will not support this man or even give him benefit of doubt because;

* He has not stolen billions of Nigeria money

* Nigerians love SLAVERY

* He has not displayed any punch lines like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'

* He is too young, we like them old, weak and senile.

* He has no history of ever being involved in political thuggery or military.

* And of course he doesn't have 70 years experience in Nigeria politics.

* This might not even make front page because he is not yet affiliated with them occult group named PDP & APC

NOBODY WILL EVER HAND YOU FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT FOR IT.
let him gt dia too n u will see d other side of him

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm only a patriot
Of which place?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
hw can him get votes
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
this is the kind of people I want as President but they will say it has been zone to the north and nothing is working for the country.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Joejoe12(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dont mind some dumb youth, for me, am in, i will support you
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by TEYA: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.
not necessary. The ones you have been testing and electing as presidents for decades have been disappointing you repeatedly, so why insist on using the same old fruitless technique?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Not handsome enough for lady voters
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Souljaboi1: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
CoCoLav:

Which political office did Trump hold before he became President??

I'm not holding the brief for the guy you quoted, but look where that decision has gotten the US.

A person doesn't have to have held previous post in the past to lead; however, he must be able to articulate his plans and strategies, for us to take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
why is he wearing a hairstyle of 1930

I see him spending tax payers money on an elaborate weddings for his daughters
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Teegelop(f): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ra88:
I know Nigerian youths especially those on Nairaland will not support this man or even give him benefit of doubt because;

* Nigerians love SLAVERY

* He has not displayed any punch lines like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'

* This might not even make front page because he is not yet affiliated with them occult group named PDP & APC

To add to what you have said, he might not receive support because he doesn't belong to the ties that have been ruling the state (Nigeria)
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
omohayek:

It shows how ignorant you are that you think Trump's example is anything positive to emulate. The orange buffoon has passed no major legislation (the worst record since 1933), he hasn't recruited even half the staff he needs to run a government (making Buhari's slow start look like a speed race by comparison), he is under two separate investigations into his contacts with Russia, and he has the lowest approval ratings of any American president in hist first year of government since polling began! The last thing Nigeria needs is to copy America's mistake by electing someone with no political experience.
bros d leaders dat has 100 yrs of political experience since d beginning, wat was their impact? Than to sink d ship of naija? Next time u don't need to insult anyone b4 u make ur point pls
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
He is the first youth to indicate interest, lets youth and old support him. And i see that youths are forever runing themselves down. I now wonder, when the youth will take the bulls by the horn to take their right of place from the shameless old men. But the stealing youth like dimeji bankole is not wanted.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Focus24emma: 4:30am On Jul 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]I support, because if he emerge council chairman is awaiting me
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by cheezy4real(m): 4:34am On Jul 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=881472288658722&substory_index=0&id=614628972009723

Unite hospital workers and improve health sector Ist before talking a larger hospital called Nigeria that is sick unto death.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by cheezy4real(m): 4:38am On Jul 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_=881472288658722&_index=0&id=614628972009723

Unite hospital workers and improve health sector Ist before talking a larger hospital called Nigeria that is sick unto death.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by NokiaN8(m): 5:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Well, let him make impacts in his own state., then from there we can decide and access his functionality... and decide.... So my advice is that Doctor, drop your presidential ambition and try governorship in your own state then after two terms as Governor you can show your work, and you can a automatic party ticket and foreign and local support to run for presidential election in Nigeria. You can contact me, am a political scientist for advices. Goodluck
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by NokiaN8(m): 5:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Well, let him make impacts in his own state., then from there we can decide and access his functionality... and decide.... So my advice is that Doctor, drop your presidential ambition and try governorship in your own state then after two terms as Governor you can show your work, and you can then get an automatic party ticket and foreign and local support to run for presidential election in Nigeria. You can contact me, am a political scientist for advices. Goodluck
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2017
maklelemakukula:
the most useless comment since ive been on nairaland
E Pain Am. What A Runt.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol dude can't even afford a 20k website n using free wtf
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by ettahemmani10: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2017
NIGERIA YOUTHS ARISE FOR TRUE DEMOCRACY-WORLDWIDE (NYAFTD)
We appreciate you for you aspirations and courage to run come 2019. If truly you have the passion to transform our country. God will grant you your heart desires.ettahemmani@gmail.com
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by tharaomo(f): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ra88:

* Nigerians love SLAVERY

weak and senile...wetin we do you today
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 30, 2017
The next thing we will hear is "They have kidnapped his wife or children ".must he drag his family into his career too??
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.