Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? (705 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Widower Or A Divorcee? / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2010
i'm just wondering if any guy would feel comfortable marrying a divorcee taking into consideration that the lady in question probably has children and how friends and family might react.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by vivaladiva(f): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
who gives a s-h-i-t wat friends n family think, sldnt it b wat makes u happy
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by snowdrops(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
If na divorcee e mean say she get leprosy?
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by denzel2009: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
Who wants baby daddy drama.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by DaMrThomas: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
@posterThe same thing that happened to her husband might happen to you,so beware
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by Tinksh(f): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2010
Why not, if you truly love her you wont care. The divorce may not of been her choice. And a real man could handle babies daddy! Maybe she wasnt meant to be with her ex. If she chose to divorce him i would be asking why.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 09, 2010
If I truly loved her, yes.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by Kunbee: 3:31am On Feb 09, 2010
If he has money grin
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by santanovva(m): 5:50am On Feb 09, 2010
If u need to understand an equipment,d MANUFACTURER's operation manual will be a good guide;and if u are talking about marriage,u CANT rule out God's views because he instituted marriage in the first place!
If u ask me,the world is littered with divorce cases just because God has been eliminated/substituted from the equation.
I want a GOOD marriage and NO, i wont marry a divorcee - its not in HIS plan.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by snowdrops(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2010
santanovva:

If u need to understand an equipment,d MANUFACTURER's operation manual will be a good guide;and if u are talking about marriage,u CANT rule out God's views because he instituted marriage in the first place!
If u ask me,the world is littered with divorce cases just because God has been eliminated/substituted from the equation.
Says who? With your holier than thou attitude angry
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by Tinksh(f): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2010
snowdrops:

Says who? With your holier than thou attitude angry

Well said!!!!
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2010
santanovva:

You self righteous being - you call on religion, when it suits you to do so. How selective can you be?

The world is littered with people like you, who are willing to bend religious scriptures to suit themselves, then come with your holier-than-thou attitude, lording it over everyone else.

I bet you've never made a mistake, or sinned in your whole life, which is why you feel you can be so judgemental. You call yourself a good, non-sinning Christian, yet you have a woman engaging in a sexual act with a scorpion as your profile picture?

Sanctimonious git! angry
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by Dark1(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2010
@ topic: Some might do it out of love however when faced with reality and several factors coming in to play, settling for a divorcee is simply no biggie.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by daylae(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2010
Find out why her first marriage didn't work-out,why she went for a divorce before you make the move.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by smooooooth: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2010
from Malachi 2 vs 16 its obvious, God hates divorce

and 1st cor 6 or 7, makes us understand a divorcee

is still married to the husband, so anyone that marries

her again, commits adultery. so be warned.

but a woman that has lost the husband and she is good

yes! i can marry her, if i'm unmarried
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by H2O2: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2010
Probably not.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2010
smooooooth:

from Malachi 2 vs 16 its obvious, God hates divorce

and 1st cor 6 or 7, makes us understand a divorcee

is still married to the husband, so anyone that marries

her again, commits adultery. so be warned.

but a woman that has lost the husband and she is good

yes! i can marry her, if i'm unmarried

More religious scriptures.

Can you honestly say you follow all the scriptures in the bible? I think it's clear most people follow the ones they actually want to. One of the scriptures that a lot of people seem to conveniently forget, is not to judge others. There are reasons why a person would get divorced, or do other things "christians" seem to find abhorent. However, it's not for us to fathom why.
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by iabayomi: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2010
yes, i can marry her if SHE is a career woman,, i love career women a lot, and she must be respectful too, g she must be be good in BED TOO
Re: Guys,would You Marry A Divorcee? by santanovva(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2010
Siena:

You self righteous being - you call on religion, when it suits you to do so. How selective can you be?

The world is littered with people like you, who are willing to bend religious scriptures to suit themselves, then come with your holier-than-thou attitude, lording it over everyone else.

[/color]Nice one, argumentum ad homonem

I bet you've never made a mistake, or sinned in your whole life, which is why you feel you can be so judgemental. You call yourself a good, non-sinning Christian

[color=#006600]Wow, via a telephone call from saudi Arabia?

, yet you have a woman engaging in a sexual act with a scorpion as your profile picture?

Your sight aint that bad, is it? How come its seeing the reverse?
Sanctimonious git! angry

I aint no saint (though i'm santa novva wink),its a process i'm still workin at and its VERY hard!
Truth is we are different,my up-bringing,mores,socialization,religious orientation/affiliations etc differ AND ALL THESE SHAPE OUR THOUGTH AND DECISION MAKING PROCESS!
When it comes to religion,GOD aint a DEMOCRAT! Popular opinion aint necessarily Gods opinion, majority aint always right!I dont give a hoot about your views - its YOURS!

As par my profile pix,MY theme/message is BEWARE, if u imply something different,again,its your view.
If u want SUCCESS in your MARRIAGE,let GOD be a CONSTANT factor and not a VARIABLE.

Well said!!!!
[quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Is She Demonic Or Just A Free Giver ? / This Love No Be Aba Made Oh! / Should I Trust Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.