Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? (708 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by jessyport: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
I just gained admission into one of our nigerian university far from home and am in a serious relationship so i dont want to beakup with my boyfriend cos i love him so very much but my fear is how to keep the relationship going.i have been thinking cos i know how it is with students in the university and i pray not to lose my relationship cos am going to school and my boyfrnd is bcomin scared of losing me.pls advice me on how to keep this relationship going.
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by vivaladiva(f): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
at least ur in the same bloody continent
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by Officerricky(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
It's very simple, you can't!
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by snowdrops(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
I think your education should come first love

If he really loves you as you him he will wait and keep himself for you.
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by Luvlgenius(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
As a student it is hard, really hard. I doubt u ll be able to balance Constant communication, trust issues and every other thing with ur studies.

Just give your all and leave d rest to God.
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by obiksam(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2010
Just focus on your education and don't ever think that he might have meet
another girl if you truly love him and he loves you back believe me your
relationship will still be intack.
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by smooooooth: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2010
i dnt blame ur bf, a farmer in the village, whose babe is going to college in the city for the first time shld be damn scared cos of guyz like me in the city. his loss, our gain. grin
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by daylae(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2010
Extra kool 'll do the trick!
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by tizizzy(f): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
u guys are both in Naija na, wetin wey u want make i do? my guy is in scotland and im roasting in the sun here in Naija. Just try and communicate often @least thats what i do.
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by Waleyem(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2010
@jessyport,communication is d key o.and make sure u trust each other ok.i bet u,u we laugh at last. Am an exprience person wen it comes to long distance relationship.
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by selencious(f): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2010
I was apart from mi fiance for 2years, he was in AUS, I was in the U.S. God's grace,Communication and Trust kept us going. I am in Uni, so I ain really got the time to flirt around;I was more focussed on becoming an A student and other important things. Besides, we call each other and send messages to each other. We were both determined, promised to be faithful and we really love each other. Besides, im not into cheating or double dating and he is just the same;I beleive its all vanity. We really trust each other.
You both in same Country, I think you shouldn't have much problem if you both really love each other.
Re: How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship? by Taken(m): 3:56am On Feb 11, 2010
@ selencious (f) : Lucky you, but have you got into a serious fight with ya long distance bf yet??

@ poster: don't worry about the long distance thing girl, it is simply there to test the strength of what u two called love.
So allow the temptations of out of mind - out of sight to prove ya loves; each has to pass the test to call it True love.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Help / Pray For Dora / If Deep Inside You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.