Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? (4683 Views)

The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? / yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 / Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by ourkobo: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
this question has been on mind for months

it's no longer a new thing that anytime Biafra is mentioned, they will be the first to attack and shout one Nigeria,

But recently their elders said they no longer want restructuring , they want Oduaaa republic, I was expecting them to echo one Nigeria too, but to my total dismay, they all kept quiet.

Now does it mean they also want to leave Nigeria, but dont want Biafra to go?

or they are scared if what igbos will say if they publicly protest for their own country?

#confused

10 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by DLondonboiy: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
There are some people who would not want to move forward in life yet would not allow others move forward.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by Magdagascariens: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
E
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by ourkobo: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
I know they will runaway from this thread
afonjas come and defend yourselves here

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
you won't see them in this type of thread..double faced rataks

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

it's no longer a new thing that anytime Biafra is mentioned, they will be the first to attack and shout one Nigeria,

But recently their elders said they no longer want reconstruction, they want Oduaaa republic, I was expecting them to echo one Nigeria too, but to my total dismay, they all kept quiet.

or they are scared if what igbos will say if they publicly protest for their own country?

#confused

It is not reconstruction; it is restructuring

And if you aren't bereft of sense of history, you will know that Oduduwa Republic idea had been in the offing long before that uncouth rabblerouser, called kanu, started with his politically motivated shout for biafra, a shout he never made when Jonathan was president.

When the likes of Abraham adesanya, bola tinubu, Alfred rewane, gani fawehinmi, and co were fighting for freedom, where were your igbo brothers? Were they not hiding in abacha's pant and promoting Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha ? You know nothing, messr flaaaathead.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by ourkobo: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

And if you aren't bereft of sense of history, you will know that Oduduwa Republic idea had been in the offing long before that uncouth rabblerouser, called kanu, started with his politically motivated shout for biafra, a shout he never made when Jonathan was president.

When the likes of Abraham adesanya, bola tinubu, Alfred rewane, gani fawehinmi, and co were fighting for freedom, where were your igbo brothers? Were they not hiding in abacha's pant and promoting Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha ? You know nothing, messr flaaaathead.

what you said now doesn't rhyme with d topic on board

do you people wan oduaa or not
yes or no

if yes, why do you keep hating on biafrans?
why? since we are all fighting for the same cause

afonja green soup drinker with a cone head

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

what you said now doesn't rhyme with d topic on board

do you people wan oduaa or not
yes or no

if yes, why do you keep hating on biafrans?
why? since we are all fighting for the same cause

afonja green soup drinker with a cone head

If not for the stinking abasha your gulp down your wide throat every day, you will see the answer to your question in my comment. But I guess you aspirated that stinking abacha into your brain and YIUR brain got blocked from reasoning as a result.

Do you know the meaning of abasha? It means Stinking Rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by IJOBA2: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
AFONJA CHRISTIANS WANT ODUA REPUBLIC BUT THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS PREFER TO SERVE THEIR Fulani MASTERS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE.
ASK PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIEgrin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by justineu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

always same shit! Yorubas has been agitating for oodudua republic long b4 Biafra came to light but why are you guys trying to stop the igbos frm gain their Biafra. So because yours wasn't successful you trying to stop others to again their independence. Backstabbers!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by ourkobo: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

If not for the stinking abasha your gulp down your wide throat every day, you will see the answer to your question in my comment. But I guess you aspirated that stinking abacha into your brain and YIUR brain got blocked from reasoning as a result.

Do you know the meaning of abasha? It means Stinking Rubbish

as a fool you are, its called Africa salad, more nutritious than the hydraulic soup oduduwa cooked in heaven that made God expelled him and exiled him to Yoruba land.

I guess that's why there are brown roofs all over your dirty flooded land filled with dirty smelly girls that will wear pant for a month , remove it and wear the back

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by rosebowl01(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

But recently their elders said they no longer want restructuring , they want Oduaaa republic, I was expecting them to echo one Nigeria too, but to my total dismay, they all kept quiet.

#confused

[quote author=rainylad post=58902406]
...but we have no connection to you people, heck we even avoid your land like a plaque that it is. You are the ones always moving to Yorubas land. So why don't you people run your own show without attaching your failures to us? Why must we make decisions together? Move to ibo land land, declare your country WITHOUT INVADING other people, then see if we care.

Is there any reason why you think they must give you any assurance when we have no connection, and are never willing to have any connection with a cursed people from a cursed land such as yourself? Why you osus always make it seem like your failures or success in life are dependent on Yorubas decision?

6 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

as a fool you are, its called Africa salad, more nutritious than the hydraulic soup oduduwa cooked in heaven that made God expelled him and exiled him to Yoruba land.

I guess that's why there are brown roofs all over your dirty flooded land filled with dirty smelly girls that will wear pant for a month , remove it and wear the back

Are you saying you love to consume stinking rubbish called abasha? Go ahead. It will help make your head flatter.

Are you talking about how gully erosion and potopoto drove you out of your village? Sorry for your loss. It is clear the demons of flaaaatheads are after your life.

6 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by walemoney007(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
For me I am in support of division of this useless country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by ourkobo: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
rosebowl01:

...but we have no connection to you people, heck
we even avoid your land like a plaque that it is.
You are the ones always moving to Yorubas land.
So why don't you people run your own show
without attaching your failures to us? Why must
we make decisions together? Move to ibo land
land, declare your country WITHOUT INVADING
other people, then see if we care.
Is there any reason why you think they must give
you any assurance when we have no connection,
and are never willing to have any connection
with a cursed people from a cursed land such as
yourself? Why you osus always make it seem like
your failures or success in life are dependent on
Yorubas decision?

another off point post from an the brown roof dept

speaking of cursed ppl
oduduwa was cursed and sent out of heaven shamefully thus the beginning of cone headed tribe.

if you want oduaa republic, then work for it
allow biafrans to achieve theirs in peace

afonja

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by walemoney007(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
justineu:
always same shit! Yorubas has been agitating for oodudua republic long b4 Biafra came to light but why are you guys trying to stop the igbos frm gain their Biafra. So because yours wasn't successful you trying to stop others to again their independence. Backstabbers!
please can you explain to me how Yoruba's are stopping IBO's from getting Biafra?

7 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by walemoney007(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

another off point post from an the brown roof dept

speaking of cursed ppl
oduduwa was cursed and sent out of heaven shamefully thus the beginning of cone headed tribe.

if you want oduaa republic, then work for it
allow biafrans to achieve theirs in peace

afonja
eboes haven't still let me know how Yoruba's are stopping them from getting Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by ourkobo: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you saying you love to consume stinking rubbish called abasha? Go ahead. It will help make your head flatter.

Are you talking about how gully erosion and potopoto drove you out of your village? Sorry for your loss. It is clear the demons of flaaaatheads are after your life.

at least we are not being drowned by flood daily
even your soo called VIP lekki is now a fishing pond for Ifa and oduduwa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

at least we are not being drowned by flood daily
even your soo called VIP lekki is now a fishing pond for Ifa and oduduwa

Was your brain on break when flood took over Port Harcourt? Or were you in coma then?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by DerideGull(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

#confused

An inherent turncoat is not visionary.

5 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by ourkobo: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

Was your brain on break when flood took over Port Harcourt? Or were you in coma then?

it least it's called Rivers state for a reason
wish your cone head brain will tell u that..

16 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by DerideGull(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

When the likes of Abraham adesanya, bola tinubu, Alfred rewane, gani fawehinmi, and co were fighting for freedom, where were your igbo brothers? Were they not hiding in abacha's pant and promoting Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha? You know nothing, messr flaaaathead.

It is an idea in a coffin. Besides an idea in a cooler is a product of daydreamers. Actions speaker louder than dream.

9 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
DerideGull:

It is an idea in a coffin. Besides an idea in a cooler is a product of daydreamers. Actions speaker louder than dream.
Read through what I wrote properly and you will be compelled to ask yourself if your mental faculty is still intact or deranged

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

it least it's called Rivers state for a reason
wish your cone head brain will tell u that..

See the way you are making a fool of yourself and insulting your intelligence just because you want to win an argument

5 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by Sall(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
With the way the senators and member of house of reps are going on restructuring of this country for there selfish interest and there cronies. The country will be better off seperated. Divided.

10 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by oduastates: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oodua Republic
Everything points to Nigeria getting worse.
Just look at those getting ready to take over from the current set of useless and hopelessly corrupt politicians.
Even worse.

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by ourkobo: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

See the way you are making a fool of yourself and insulting your intelligence just because you want to win an argument

so funny, you haven't made a reasonable point here, just insults..
no wonder ur Fulani masters are gradually colonizing ur cone cowards again

goodluck with your oduduwa (falling angel) republic
don't forget to sip your daily dosage of your hydraulic green soup

12 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by facelessangel: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Afonja is niether here nor there. Fulanis will have to site the moon before they know what they want grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by DerideGull(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

Read through what I wrote properly and you will be compelled to ask yourself if your mental faculty is still intact or deranged

I have read the crap from you mental incoherency and found it very juvenile. If you have any mental faculty talk less of deranged one, you would have realized that MASSOB came to relevancy during Olesegun Obasanjo's regime in 1999. It is a matter of idiocy and outright deceit for certain clowns in Nigeria to insinuate that the movement for actualization of Biafra started with moronic regime of imbecilic fool from Dauara in Katsina State.

13 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
ourkobo:

so funny, you haven't made a reasonable point here, just insults..
no wonder ur Fulani masters are gradually colonizing ur cone cowards again

goodluck with your oduduwa (falling angel) republic
don't forget to sip your daily dosage of your hydraulic green soup

Do you know one common thing about you flaaaatheads? You always cry foul and play victims after your insults are replied with insults. You can't insult someone and expect him to fold his hands and not curse your parents.

3 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
DerideGull:

I have read the crap from you mental incoherency and found it very juvenile. If you have any mental faculty talk less of deranged one, you would have realized that MASSOB came to relevancy during Olesegun Obasanjo's regime in 1999. It is a matter of idiocy and outright deceit for certain clowns in Nigeria to insinuate that the movement for actualization of Biafra started with moronic regime of imbecilic fool from Dauara in Katsina State.

Do you realise that nnamdi kanu was praising the federal government when gej was still president? Boy, use your brain if you have one. Stop insulting those who sent you to school

3 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by DerideGull(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

Do you realise that nnamdi kanu was praising the federal government when gej was still president? Boy, use your brain if you have one. Stop insulting those who sent you to school

Arrant nonsense. Unlike you, I have no use for personalized opinions. Most dumbass Nigerians such as you spend life time dwelling on he said, she said or they said. What Nnamdi Kanu said about Nigeria can be heard from Biafra Radio or the view of his present actions. Actions speaker louder than silly gossips. Son, nobody of irrelevancy sent me to school.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cnn Live Interview With Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of Ipob(video) / Meet The Man Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899(PICS) / EFCC Declares Tompolo Wanted Five Days After Akpabio Visited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.