Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) (67332 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
corpersforum:
Very handsome man.

And his not really too tall...If this short size 12 trouser Could reach his shoulder

Guys do not forget to join http://www.corpersforum.com/register

You will never be dissapointed
The registration procedure is not even well designed n its extremely confusing n annoying. its bullshit
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by kuljayms1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
pautex:
grin ; He is suppose to play basket ball and utilize that his height to the fullest potential. The height though grin
He does that very well... We went to the same university. Arinze d long man
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
I was in platoon 8, in that same camp in d year 2010.
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Gbenga4luv(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Waooo
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
After seeing this guy's pic, I will stop answering tallest...
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
lancoster:
I was in this Camp on the 8th March, 2010.

I enjoyed Awgu camp, that hill ehn.. hmmmmmm after then I went to Nsukka for my PPA.

I can still remember Mrs Vivian Omeh the Camp Director and that stubborn State Coordinator Mr. Ishaya I. Dede who patrol around 2am.

The most Popular Corp member then was one HOD very funny fellow.

Currently, I'm serving in nsukka. Batch A stream 1. Awgu camp hill is a story for another day.
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by dannlukas(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Well done bro. Phcn is waiting for u. No need to carry ladder about again...mobile ladder tinz
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
The guy in my set when I served is way more taller than this guy. They 're always turned celeb, pple tend to always like to snap with them
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Demzlent(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
He is an Annunaki
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by godquality: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
thorpido:
He no get boot size self. cheesy
He get oh. Na size to be continue.
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by debedebe(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Sultan Kösen's successor...

Daniel is arguably the tallest corps member on NYSC Orientation Camp, Agwu, Enugu state. The tall male corper in Platoon 9 has got tongues wagging on camp with his outrageous height, as fellow corps members struggle to have a shot with him.

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/meet-daniel-tallest-corper-on-enugu.html?m=1

I served in the same camp and same platoon 9 in 2004... Blessed memory... grin wishing you success.
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Raintaker(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
I was in Agwu camp in 2015, platoon 7. I miss Okpa and coke.
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by BentSpoon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
tysontim:
Nice, they say tall men have big cassava

•••

Studies have shown that short guys have more mass of flesh downsouth than their tall counter-part who have utilized all the skin in projecting their tiny bones

They don't also last in bed undecided

•••
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by sen8or(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Our tallest was taller than this, 2012 batch B, rivers state. But the guy tall sha.
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

Daniel is arguably the tallest corps member on NYSC Orientation Camp, Agwu, Enugu state. The tall male corper in Platoon 9 has got tongues wagging on camp with his outrageous height, as fellow corps members struggle to have a shot with him.

See more below...

He tried...... But those guys wit him in the pics are short
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by VonScott(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
He's not that tall....around 6'4/5''

That's point guard position in some basketball clubs.

I know he's the tallest in that camp but....Kosen ko?
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jadmchris:
Longinus
I better remain average than to be this tall sad

Den u go dey beg for stool to kiss your wife on ur wedding day
grin
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
D guy is short,am taller Dan him abeg
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by reiddecuti: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
And he still get his trauser length correct.

Those funny tailors wet dey sow anyhow for their papa think say na small pikin get his size.

Abi na special order
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by kulhud: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
lol. I believe he still gat his khaki size.
check my signature and be blessed.
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Jodaoduagain(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
ShyCypher:
In the third pix, is THAT guy in the background smoking weed?
No he's blowing whistle
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Sirambassador(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Tall indeed
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Rotadbd: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2017
ShyCypher:
In the third pix, is THAT guy in the background smoking weed?
You wan last??.. Make e smoke remain for you
Contact us for your beaded jewelry now!
Competitive wholesales price available for resale.... If you've got the market, we've got the speed and skill to satisfy...!!!
SEND WHATSAPP MESSAGE HERE OR
Call: +2348030420155
#NationwideDelivery

Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by delilwaxz(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2017
cool shocked

Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nackzy: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Chaii still remember the hills of agwu in those days
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by atomicdele(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Won't forget that Camp in a hurry...plenty things went down.....the only camp sited on the hill....Agwu #hailings
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by abdul4bam(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Oboy see Lukaku the second with big legs.
Re: Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by CHARLYX9: 4:38am On Aug 14, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:

See more below...

this guy is not anywhere nearer to sultan kosen who is 8"3 but can't you see the guys beside him are short and even above his shoulder so how is this considered as too tall am even in doubt if he is mre than 6"5

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/amp.www.complex.com/sports/2014/09/gallery-yao-ming-making-pro-athletes-look-tiny/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.