Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (57823 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by talk2emma: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
It's obvious this guy doesn't have a pint of blood of freedom fighters running in his veins, he just wanted attention and recognition and he got it. With those stringent bail conditions he was able to meet all he should be doing now is making peaceful consultations and laying strategies. I won't be surprised if he is re-arrested... and this time he is gonna stay long in detention. Little wonder most of the political bigwigs from SE distance themselves from his suicide mission called agitation in the name of self recognition.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
Adaoma,nothing do you!
daalu nwoke oma

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by LEOVOLUTION(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
same thing you said before he was arrested in 2015... he was detained for 18 good months, heaven did not fall!

Mind you, before he was arrested, News like this one didn't fill the cyberspace. Do you really want to know what will happen when he is arrested again?

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Westadon:
This boy needs to be rearrested
what are you doing what are you waiting for go and arrest him the said power belong to the people gather your groups and go arrest him now

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
aonag:

sambisa aint in biafra. use your head, think ahead
where is BIAFRA?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by BetaThings: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
as long as nnamdi KANU keeps giving these Muslims headache am okay

I am a Muslim. We don't do tribal stuff. So we have no issues with Kanu
If a Christian opens a thread to criticise Islam, we will respond.

On a thread like this, we just read and move on
BTW - Islam allows divorce; it is only Christianity that opposes it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by yarimo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
ejanla077:

i feel ur pain tunde
I see your stupidly MUSA grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ugofr(f): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
wow, I saw Nnamdi kanu today, very handsome and calm. I used to think he doesn't have much supporters(thanks to some unscrupulous people on nairaland) but I was surprised today, the crowd that was marching , passerbys hailing and a very colourful parade. I bought the biafra wristband(it is one of my prized possessions) just to prove to my kids why they shouldn't sell themselves in this broken country. IPOB, I'm highly impressed.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Eastfield1: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
ESDKING:
Done.
Dalu nwanne

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by laudate: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
PenSniper:
This man got the people.
Politicians got the media.
And power belongs to the people, not the media.
It is called mass hysteria. sad This was the same way the people of the Southeast swallowed everything Ojukwu told them, hook, line and sinker in 1966 - 67, without bothering to question his line of reasoning. They even agreed to fight anything & everyone, once Ojukwu gave them weapons. And the man ended up leading them into an avoidable war. undecided

Several months later, the same person who led them down the valley of death & war, abandoned them on the battlefield and fled to Ivory Coast. These guys are fond of taking actions, without counting the cost, or considering the pros and cons in detail. I pray fervently they get their republic. But without any bloodshed. Everyone has had enough of their mindless rhetoric. It is time for them to take their exit, abeg. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by serverconnect(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
There is a possibility that Nnamdi Kanu may be rearrested very soon, he has broken the bail conditions many times over....

So Buhari did not break condition when the judge formerly ask Nnamdi Kanu to go, mtchew.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by nkemdi89(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Disrupting daily activities of people is not the solution, so many people suffered in Owerri today due to his unannounced visit, today is Friday and its expected to be an increase in traffic movement, unfortunately this man and his miscreants decides to make things difficult for commuters . I can tell you most of his followers from what I closely observed were street urchins, why are the elites, politicians and civil servants not coming out for the march? Everyone is trying to protect their meal tickets. So many people also has taken advantage of the whole thing and are generating revenue for themselves by selling souvenirs. I will take an ipob member serious if IBO's stop the discrimination against OSU's and stop regarding those from ebonyi as less humans .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
u are either a child, or an adult that is not learned devoid of good knowledge of history, or most likely a bloody liar... No true Rivers man, learned, with a good knowledge of history and has a voice will ever support the biafra cause, not to talk of coopting Rivers State into that phantasmagoria..

RIVERS STATE IS NOT BIAFRA, ...
Rivers state is Oduduwa not Biafra now clap for yourself

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by odutolasodiq(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
laudate:

It is called mass hysteria. sad This was the same way the people of the Southeast swallowed everything Ojukwu told them, hook, line and sinker in 1966 - 67, without bothering to question his line of reasoning. They even agreed to fight anything & everyone, once Ojukwu gave them weapons. And the man ended up leading them into an avoidable war. undecided

Several months later, the same person who led them down the valley of death & war, abandoned them on the battlefield and fled to Ivory Coast. These guys are fond of taking actions, without counting the cost, or considering the pros and cons in detail. I pray fervently they get their republic. But without any bloodshed. Everyone has had enough of their mindless rhetoric. It is time for them to take their exit, abeg. undecided
kudos!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by qintus: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nigeria is a British creation which have expired and it is now dangerous for human consumption #freeBiafra #freehumanity live in Owerri with Nnamdi Kanu #WEMUSTCONTINUE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by madapcmod: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is a terrible news and a pain inflicting news on our Afonja muslim brothers ewedu filled skulls. tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by qintus: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
The king of the jungle enters all antelope will ran away welcome Nnamdi Kanu to Owerri

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by udokpuenyi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
laudate:

There is nothing like mass hysteria here. Nnamdi is only speaking loud what most biafran families have been murmuring in their closet out of fear. It has been a case of who will bail the cat until his arrival. The biafran war did not end, only the the warfront battle ended end the cold war continued. That is why Gowon's 3R programme was implemented in the west and north but not in the east where the battle was fought. The Biafran were given only 20 pounds to go and die in Oshomole's voice.

Ojukwu did not lead the biafrans to war rather he defended his people after the treacherous Gowon who reneged the Aburi Accord. While you all war mongers wish war for the biafran people, make sure you defeat bokoharam first to avoid fighting war in all fronts.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
0b100100111:

What's your highest qualification?

Please, don't tell me you have a complete secondary school result.
do you know I hate upcoming idiots

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Mickynd(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
FF

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Theleutenant: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
laudate:

. i know you wrote this with tears running down ur cheek and a heart full of pain and anguish, but am not sorry about that ,is ur choice!,

but in case you want end ur misery and pain ,ratak,awolowos diet,now sells for #30naira at ogbomosho Sunday market.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by costandi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
It's obvious this guy doesn't have a pint of blood of freedom fighters running in his veins, he just wanted attention and recognition and he got it. With those stringent bail conditions he was able to meet all he should be doing now is making peaceful consultations and laying strategies. I won't be surprised if he is re-arrested... and this time he is gonna stay long in detention. Little wonder most of the political bigwigs from SE distance themselves from his suicide mission called agitation in the name of self recognition.
Your opinion oozes conspicuous envy, but, I'd rather believe that you are ignorant of the fact that a freedom fighter requires massive attention, huge followership and steady inundating of his followers with the message of the struggle. And, that's what Nnamdi KANU has managed to achieve here. Be sure to be bombarded with more of this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by chiagozien(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
After a week now,we will hear news headline like this."the leader of ipob nnamdi kanu was chase out of owerii by some community leaders.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Mickynd(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
FF

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by IJOBA2: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
ilorin and kogi!.... ignorant
ODE IS ILORIN NOT THE CAPITAL OF KWARA STATE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by laudate: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Theleutenant:
. i know you wrote this with tears running down ur cheek and a heart full of pain and anguish, but am not sorry about that ,is ur choice!,

but in case you want end ur misery and pain ,ratak,awolowos diet,now sells for #30naira at ogbomosho Sunday market.
Why on earth should I be pained, because your people have decided to abandon their destiny in Kanu's hands? shocked How does that affect me in any way? Guy, you are not making any sense, o! shocked Or don't you want your new republic anymore? Is that why you want to take ratak or rat poison? My prayer remains the same - may you get your new republic without any delay. And may thunder fire anyone who tries to hold you back, including those of your people who want to remain in Nigeria, after Biafra is declared. Can I get an Amen from somebody? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
What did he go there to do abeg? I didn't read the write up.... Abi na familiarization tour the Nigga dey now
Pls what does he do for a living ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by YelloweWest: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but he certainly has my respect.

A man who can mobilise mass crowd like this should not be handled with kids gloves...

FG take note!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by odutolasodiq(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
laudate:

Why on earth should I be pained, because your people have decided to abandon their destiny in Kanu's hands? shocked How does that affect me in any way? Guy, you are not making any sense, o! shocked Or don't you want your new republic anymore? Is that why you want to take ratak or rat poison? My prayer remains the same - may you get your new republic without any delay. And may thunder fire anyone who tries to hold you back, including those of your people who want to remain in Nigeria, after Biafra is declared. Can I get an Amen from somebody? shocked
AMEN!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hizzy:

Rivers state is Oduduwa not Biafra now clap for yourself
rivers state is Niger Delta
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by DeMekus: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

so this is how you want him to get his freedom abii

the mods had to remove my comments abii..issorai
Save this one for the amala and oily gbegiri soup coneheaded bastards. It's bigger and more humiliating to their smelly mouth god, Thieefnubu.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.