Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life (3292 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by PointZerom: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
insightfull

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala Fynestboi front page.
Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by TosinDru: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Who's to blame tho??!
Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by lilmax(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
why you used tech to post this topic is what I don't get
Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by adaksbullet: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lytech:

see your life..
Must you comment?
mine live his better than urs undecided
Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
2.People will never be satisfied with what they have!

No 2 is so TRUE in the world we are living in today, more than ever before."People are not satisfied with what they have".

Why?!

Because, that which powers the VORTEX of our society today more than ever before, a so called 'MODERN WORLD' is a very, very deep CONSUMERIST CULTURE, the matrix of our everyday living and like GLUTTONOUS PIGS we are never satisfied.

"Humanism was the first form of what has subsequently become contemporary secularism and owing desire to reduce everything to the measure of man as an end in himself, MODERN CIVILIZATION has sunk stage by stage until has reached the level of lowest element in man and aims at little more than SATISFYING the needs inherent in the MATERIAL SIDE OF HIS NATURE, AN AIM THAT IS IN ANY CASE QUITE ILLUSORY SINCE IT CONSTANTLY CREATES MORE ARTIIFICIAL NEEDS THAN IT CAN SATISFY".

"Men so embedded in material things as to be incapable of conceiving anything beyond them. They more they have sought to exploit matter, the more they have become its slaves, thus DOOMING THEMSELVES to increasing agitation without rule or objective, to a dispersion in pure multiplicity leading to final dissolution". Renon Geunon Crisis of the modern world.

GRATITUDE IS THE KEY TO INNER HAPPINESS, SOLACE, TRANQUILITY, PEACE but most of us are so truely UNGRATEFUL not even for the air that we breadth let alone health what else? Hence a DEPRESSED WORLD so yerning for more, more and more NEVER CONTENT, NEVER SATISFIED, LIVING IN SORROW, ALWAYS SEARCHING TO BE FILLED NEVER GETS FULFILLED.

To whom enough is not enough nothing can ever be enough.

" The deeper one sinks into matter, the more the elements of division and opposition gain force and scope THE MORE ONE RISES TOWARDS PURE SPIRITUALITY, the near one approaches that UNITY (PEACE AND SATISFACTION) which can only fully be realized by CONSCIOUSNESS OF UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES" Renon Geunon Crisis of the Modern World.

So few are those who are CONSCIOUS of our realities, apart from this few are the LIVING DEAD too many today on planet earth. A product of what powers our world, FAKE LIFE STYLE!!! LIES AND LIES AND LIES AND LIES......................LEADS NOT TO BLISS, UNSATISFIED.
Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by AlexCk: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
That's life!
Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by Blackbug: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
So true
Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by sconp: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
The future is probably going
Re: 20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life by dingbang(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
True though....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? / She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me / Slay Queen Twerk And Shake Her Heavy Backside To Shade Tonto Dikeh Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.