Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help (632 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / M In Love With Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help by Pysam(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2010
I am in love with this girl.she does nt look as if she hates me anyway.but she is in luv with my friend who is tryin very hard to avoid her.nw she is asking me to help connect her with my friend 4 arelationship .nd she keep telling it to my face of hw she loves him.i don't want to loose her,i don't want to act 2 jealous.pls what do i do?
Re: I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2010
Boy, her heart is somewhere else and there is nothing you can do bo cry cry. Just continue being a friend.
Re: I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help by idstar(f): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2010
Pray for d grace to fall out of love with this lady who is in love with a guy who does not love her. That s#!t is redundant babe. she'll never love u as it is obvious u r not her type.
Re: I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help by Kunbee: 3:39am On Feb 09, 2010
THis love triangle is odikwa serious
Re: I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help by daylae(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2010
Let her know u lov her first.
Re: I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help by milkan05(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
bone her---- women rarely fall out of love------ once they fall in love, itz almost like a life-time curse. Just try to confirm if she really loves him or is just plain infatuated.

(1) (Reply)

Love Tips For Valentine / Breaking News! Senate Declares Jonathan Vp / I Need A Sugar Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.