Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? (1353 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Your answers are needed..fp things
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin

I juz came to see what these NL bad boiz gonna say abt the expensive offer grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Earthquake1: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mtweew
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
200 Naira to buy gala and drink in traffic gridlock is better
Borisky is not worth that much to me

I can even do it for free, I mean who the heal is borisky that I will want to spend quality time with angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bobrisky kwa? who he help?
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by BizzHardey(f): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'll rather have d money to hell with boborisky
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by HRwells: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why would I leave 5k for a 25 minutes dinner with bobrisky!... I'm just not understanding!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by emzeezlee(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Who the FEMALE GUY epp..5k sef too much ama pick a bottle of malt in place of him..well i dunno abt his calibres tho...
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
We should ask the OP which he would go for. I am thinking he will choose bobrisky. GAYbriel things!!
If not, why would such a stupid and unimaginable question cross his mind.
Why are you thinking of bobrisky OP
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
I don't even know what or who Bobrisky is. I'd pick 2k over 1hr dinner with Kim Kardashian

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
So far I'm.able to get a License to Kill and have a gun on me, i'll go with #25mins Dinner with Bob risky

#5 Mins for Last Words
#1 Min for The Trigger
#10Mins for the Food
#9 Mins for Celebration

3 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Midastorch(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
@Op you can't be that generous,i will take #25.00 over and over again
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by antieverything(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
#5k too big...gemston chicken pie is enof...heck ...i prefer #25 mtn airtime tru share and sell so i fit do mtn midnight plan! angrygrin

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Mammieace(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
What is bobrisky? undecided

Please just buy me popcorn.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry

The 25mins dinner of course.. I will order for #25000 worth of food. undecided

If I'm not able to finish it, my poly bag will do the rest. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Dramadiddy(m): 1:28am On Jul 29, 2017
hmm... will go with bobrisky tho. I may turn out controversial, but with time the popularity would help. I would order 100k food

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by UncleJJ(m): 2:30am On Jul 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2017
ScotFree:
We should ask the OP which he would go for. I am thinking he will choose bobrisky. GAYbriel things!!
If not, why would such a stupid and unimaginable question cross his mind.
Why are you thinking of bobrisky OP
pls to get things straight am not "GAYbriel" infact if am to choose i would take #200 over bobrisky,just that i saw this question on naijaloaded and the replies there were funny,so i wanted to hear from the funniest set of people in Nigeria NAIRALANDERS
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nedfed(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Bob or kini?
I'll rather stick to my mango

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by klenton(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2017
u prefer gala or coke to a 25 mins dinner with bobrisky, while me looks at the bussiness oppurtunity that dinner presents and the social popularity that comes with it.

for a start whether u like it or not bobrisky is an internet celebrity and a successful one at that, with lots of followers both on IG, snap chat etc.

he is also a succesful bleaching cream merchant and makes an annual turn over of more than 100million annually.

he was reputed to have charged as high as 50 pounds sterling for an autograph in Uk.

now on a 25mins dinner i can discuss bussiness and will try to convince him why his product should also be visible in the east and south south and with that i could be the sole distributor.

ofcourse am gonna ask him to follow me on IG and twitter with that am sure of more followers and with more followers i can reach more people to sale my ideas and products and then i can advertise for other people for money.

the truth is that i dont like boborisky for anything but am sure that meeting will worth millions and my profile will be boosted

so u can go ahead and shout GAY but thats the difference between me and u because were u see a gay i see an oppurtunity, where u see hate, i see money

and yes a 25mins dinner with boborisky is full of oppurtunities and ama grab it with both hands.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2017
dasagacious:
pls to get things straight am not "GAYbriel" infact if am to choose i would take #200 over bobrisky,just that i saw this question on naijaloaded and the replies there were funny,so i wanted to hear from the funniest set of people in Nigeria NAIRALANDERS

Alright Bro. We are good now.
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by moorevic(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Abi give me 5000k make i take smooth life. inukwa
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Durhleepee(f): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
I will take option A one million times.

Errrrm,
Now that have made my choice known, can I have the money now lipsrsealed grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
5k.

I'll buy A bag of 1kg semovita for 3800 and use the 1800 to cook efo riro.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by chynie: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Op for asking this question
I put it to you, u are a gay
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
no let whizkid hear wetin u dey ask grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by dacovajnr: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
klenton:
u prefer gala or coke to a 25 mins dinner with bobrisky, while me looks at the bussiness oppurtunity that dinner presents and the social popularity that comes with it.

for a start whether u like it or not bobrisky is an internet celebrity and a successful one at that, with lots of followers both on IG, snap chat etc.

he is also a succesful bleaching cream merchant and makes an annual turn over of more than 100million annually.

he was reputed to have charged as high as 50 pounds sterling for an autograph in Uk.

now on a 25mins dinner i can discuss bussiness and will try to convince him why his product should also be visible in the east and south south and with that i could be the sole distributor.

ofcourse am gonna ask him to follow me on IG and twitter with that am sure of more followers and with more followers i can reach more people to sale my ideas and products and then i can advertise for other people for money.

the truth is that i dont like boborisky for anything but am sure that meeting will worth millions and my profile will be boosted

so u can go ahead and shout GAY but thats the difference between me and u because were u see a gay i see an oppurtunity, where u see hate, i see money

and yes a 25mins dinner with boborisky is full of oppurtunities and ama grab it with both hands.

Kilode!!! These paragraphs for bobrisky?? You could've just picked "25mins dinner with bobrisky" #simple

Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by dacovajnr: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
5k to hire Thugs to reset Bobrisky's Destiny grin grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Augustap(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
klenton:

What product exactly do you want to distribute for bobrisky? His rotten skin, his wigs or his bad grammar?
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Augustap(f): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
5k to hire Thugs to reset Bobrisky's Destiny grin grin
Hahahaha..correct guy
Re: Which Do You Prefer N5000 Or 25 Mins Dinner With Bobrisky? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2017
chynie:
Op for asking this question I put it to you, u are a gay
For d last time pls am not GAY

(1) (Reply)

The Devil With A Long Dick Performance / Even The Biggest 'cassava' Has No Effect On Me - Says Nigerian Girl / My Big Boobs Nearly Caused Accident On Lagos Road – Actress Mitchel Ozakpolor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.