Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (64656 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Chrisfamous5(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:

Amen and thanks for the compliments. kiss
uwc
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by WeirdWolf: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
gokuu:

foolish baboon

Rotten beast.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Olulinks(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Your faith has made you whole. Congrats!
queeniepresh:

Lol, you just prophesied my victory smiley. I will take the positive and ignore your fantasies grin.

Guys and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
They should arrest her first because she's a lesbian.
gay or not gay, its fundamental wrong without consent, how would yhu feel if yhur first son gets gang raped by a group of girls?, or a 70yr old lady, am sure its OK, since they both straight.

n besides the Nigerian laws requires one to be caught in the act with at least four witnesses if I remember correctly.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:

My love, your reasoning capacity calls for serious concern. If you feel pageantry amounts to prostitution then I must admit I over estimated the deplorable state of education in Nigeria.

Am very confident no Futarian is this poor intellectually.

Sweetie, have you passed your JAMB yet ? Cos no tertiary Institution individual should ever reason like you. wink

Guys and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss

LWKMD.........hey gal...I ve made my point and YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE....##Lolzzz.....
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Randy91:

LWKMD.........hey gal...I ve made my point and YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE....##Lolzzz.....

True indeed. Stop seeking for attention unnecessarily.

Bye.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:

True indeed. Stop seeking for attention unnecessarily.
Bye.

YOU ARE NOT IN MY CLASS!!!!!... Don't even open that thing you call MOUTH

Heediat!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by baba4thegehs: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
cococandy:
Rapist

Na Your mama and papa be rapist.

In fact them go rap you soon!! BASTARDS
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by baba4thegehs: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mirandah:
He should've Squeezed your mom's Tits too. grin

Cheap skate! I know your type Ashewo 10kobo

Oloshi Oniranu
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by zeongeon: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
People saying that the girl should be arrested are part of this country's problem. The girl probably said she is a lesbians to end the discussion with the man. The man deserves what is happening to him, This should be a lesson to other would be predators and perverts. I am still waiting for when rape will attract death sentence or worse. Indonesia is leading already the penalty for rape in Indonesia is castration.

Any man that lacks discipline and self control wouldn't last in this world. My fellow men know thyself and conquer thyself.

Any man that woman doesn't kill will live long and prosper.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by WeirdWolf: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2017
gokuu:

foolish baboon
Foolish ape.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by 400billionman: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2017
I hope this thread is about tips.
Where are they ?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Randy91:

YOU ARE NOT IN MY CLASS!!!!!... Don't even open that thing you call MOUTH

Heediat!!!

Quiet please. You have no class. If you ever had one, you won't be acting so aggressively and silly.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
queeniepresh:

Quiet please. You have no class. If you ever had one, you won't be acting so aggressively and silly.

if you will ever win that pageant, don't 4get to quote me...#Lolzz
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Randy91:

if you will ever win that pageant, don't 4get to quote me...#Lolzz

By competing i am already a winner. Quoting you will be a waste of my precious time. smiley
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2017
queeniepresh:

By competing i am already a winner. Quoting you will be a waste of my precious time. smiley

"By competing I am already a winner".... at bolded....Thank God you already knw u r a LOSER!!!.....#stay off my quotes
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Randy91:

"By competing I am already a winner".... at bolded....Thank God you already knw u r a LOSER!!!.....#stay off my quotes

Only a loser knows another as such sweetie. Are you a LOSER in life ? grin
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2017
queeniepresh:

Only a loser knows another as such sweetie. Are you a LOSER in life ? grin

Heediat!!!!!....don't waist ur endowments and catwalking skill because u WILL NOT WIN!!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Randy91:

Heediat!!!!!....don't waist ur endowments and catwalking skill because u WILL NOT WIN!!!!

You are just a mere mortal not worth taking serious. kiss kiss.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
queeniepresh:

You are just a mere mortal not worth taking serious. kiss kiss.

Lolzzzzzz....u Neva see anytn yet
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by UncleJJ(m): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by zonax(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bacon21:

I don't understand how people are making this argument. If someone broke into your home and stole from you but you managed to catch him/her would you let him/her go if they asked for forgiveness. This is the same if not much worse as sexual assault is worse than theft.

With all due respect. These are two different scenario here. He only touched her maybe with an assumption that she would comply. And when he realized his mistakes he begged and even knelt down. She should have forgiven him or make him serve a lesser punishment
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Bacon21(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
zonax:

With all due respect. These are two different scenario here. He only touched her maybe with an assumption that she would comply. And when he realized his mistakes he begged and even knelt down. She should have forgiven him or make him serve a lesser punishment

She just told him that she was lesbian of course she wouldn't comply. Even if she was straight, he could not just assume that it is okay to assault her. And there is no reason for her to forgive a man that just assaulted her.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by zonax(m): 4:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Bacon21:

She just told him that she was lesbian of course she wouldn't comply. Even if she was straight, he could not just assume that it is okay to assault her. And there is no reason for her to forgive a man that just assaulted her.

There's no disputing the fact that the man is an undisciplined menace in the guise of a human, all am saying all am after is why she couldn't just forgive and let it swerve. Being unforgiven is a very bad omen
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Bacon21(m): 5:49am On Aug 28, 2017
zonax:

There's no disputing the fact that the man is an undisciplined menace in the guise of a human, all am saying all am after is why she couldn't just forgive and let it swerve. Being unforgiven is a very bad omen

There is no reason for her to forgive a man that just assaulted her. Why would she forgive?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Olulinks(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
queeniepresh:

Lol, you just prophesied my victory smiley. I will take the positive and ignore your fantasies grin.

Did you win the competition?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Olulinks:

Did you win the competition?

No sir.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Olulinks(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
queeniepresh:

No sir.
Aww..... Ok, there's always another time. Sowi.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Olulinks(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2017
queeniepresh:

No sir.
It's been a while, Queen. I hope you're fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) / Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.