Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (64332 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by unseriousstud: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2017
last35:
the lady told the man she's a lesbian so he will stop disturbing her, I use similar tactics alot.
You might get ur self arrested 1 day
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by djeezy(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2017
eyeview:
Lesbianism is a crime in this nation.
This lady has just confessed to being a criminal.
Why isnt she under arrest right now?
Being gay or lesbian alone is not a crime in a Nigeria. I am a lawyer and what the law prohibits is same sex marriage. I refer you to Same sex marriage prohibition Act 2013. Go and read the offences listed in section 5. Please be properly guided.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by djeezy(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
They should arrest her first because she's a lesbian.
It is not a crime. What the law prohibits is marriage to same sex. Law is not after sexual orientation. Go and read section 4 and 5 of Same sex prohibition Act 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Skyfornia(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2017
sholaypompon:
Where is the evidence to charge him with though? .. Or u only charge him based on what the lady said?

My brother that is the 'backwardness' of our country. What if the guy didnt actually do what he was accused of? Maybe he had another altercation with the lady and she decided to set him up. What is the evidence that the guy actually squeezed her tits? This country don tire me I swear!! No investigation, no inquiry, you just arrested a young man and even put his face on a social network. Defamation of character! The guy should sue the lady, the company(taxify) and Nigerian police.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by slex(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Abeg arrest the perv. Let him pay for his actions what if it was someone we all know this happened to?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by claremont(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Kondomatic:

Lesbianism isn't a crime in Nigeria, gay marriage is. The fact that you chose to focus on the sexual orientation of the victim, rather than the alleged crime of the perpetrator, is an insult to any right-thinking person. I guess the number of 'likes' your ignorant comment received means that the average 'educated' Nigerian doesn't even know the laws of the country you live in, but yet, you blame the government for not handing you good jobs on a platter of gold. A country gets the leaders it deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Olulinks(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:
He was quite lame to have done that. What the hell was he thinking about ? undecided undecided

Guy and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
If it's because of votes to Miss FUTA you've condemned that guy, you ain't getting no vote here! *Walks away.. *
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by goodheart02(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2017
eyeview:
Lesbianism is a crime in this nation. This lady has just confessed to being a criminal. Why isnt she under arrest right now?

That's the foolish country we live in
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2017
BraniacX:

You've certainly got the ass-ets for it shocked kiss

Thanks cheesy
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Her name is juicy jugs for crying out loud,any man will be tempted to want to check it out if it's real
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Olulinks:

If it's because of votes to Miss FUTA you've condemned that guy, you ain't getting no vote here! *Walks away.. *

You can only speak for yourself and not others. Only unreasonable and silly minded folks will be happy with the disgusting predatory instincts the taxify driver displayed. .

Will you do same if placed in his spot ? smiley.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by jboi81(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Kondomatic:

Where is the evidence sef that he did it? It's a win-win case for him, but if he did it actually, may God judge him.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by geosegun(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2017
hollawaley2:
The first thread-https://www.nairaland.com/3952652/taxify-driver-squeezes-ladys-tips

The Twitter user, Juicy J whose nipples got squeezed by a Taxify driver today in Lagos has taken actions regarding the matter. The driver who sexually assaulted her have been arrested and would be charged with sexual assault.
https://twitter.com/juiciestofjays/status/891009076737585152
cc. lalasticlala, mynd44
if you missed the video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZJtJuPlJIA

This looks like make believe publicity stunch for Taxify or whatever the name. It was pre planned. People are so gullible. They wamt to be popular...and their aim has been archieved.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by korent265: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2017
From the some of the comments on this thread it's easy to see why Nairaland forum and Nigeria in general is a stinking cesspit. Look at the reasons people are giving to defend the man "Dress the way you want to be addressed" "She dressed provocatively". I can't believe people are saying these statements at this time and age. Probably that's how you perceive women, as masturbation objects that are there for your pleasure and once you see a bit of skin on the woman you have to whip your dicks out or give in to your inner animal. SMH.If he truly did what he has been accused of what makes you think he won't rape one of his passengers later on or if he has probably raped a woman before just because he wants to "correct" her or because she dressed "provocatively". These are the same people that would scream for the man to be castrated if the lady was raped.
Biko stop encouraging rapists

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Randy91:

jst look@u....u ll nt win....who sabi u here...

Gerarararahia!!!!

You are not God. Abeg shift make I see better road grin
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Chrisfamous5:

You are too pretty and you are certainly going to win... I aint on instagram else i would have voted for you

Amen and thanks for the compliments. kiss
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by TundeHashim(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2017
eyeview:
That's not how the Nigerian legal system work. He who asserts must prove, so in order for the police to prosecute her, they must have solid evidence to nail her! Now what about her confession? Valid statements of confession would only be admissible if tendered by law enforcement agency like SSS, Nigeria Police Force etc...because I said I stole one billion on Nairaland is not a proof that I actually stole a billion. But however, if I "confessed" to the police, it's a different ball game. Above all, I think the Evidence Act states confession must be voluntarily given and written before its admissible. I hope you've learnt sth new?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Victornezzar: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2017
durentchigozie:
too much you say?

Men have no respect for women in this country. Imagine, pinching a strangers tîttes. This naija weak person.
Dude just shut up
U av no say in dis
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Kendrick80(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=TarOrfeek post=58929518]Uber doing marketing 101.
Bring down the competition.
At all cost that is. [/quote
Seconded...uber did ds lowkey

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by abdulhosni619(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Kondomatic:

Infact... I'm even getting confused here
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Sierusvirus(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Don't ever believe story a female tells, she is likely to be the abuser.
This should also open guys eyes, if a girl holds you on your trouser line or on your shirt top, just report for sexual assault.
Every lady tells lies of sexual assault against a guy because they will believe her even if she was the one that committed the offense .
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Acheron: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Very stupid and unintelligent of him. How can he get himself arrested for this? It's his words against hers. Does she have any evidence? Abeg, the man is stupid.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Dude just shut up
U av no say in dis
keep following my posts around nairaland like a fly. You won't get the attention you seek
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Pataricatering(f): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2017
eyeview:
60 foolish people liked your comment ! Plus you!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Ekeseges(f): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
God have mercy on us
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Dude just shut up
U av no say in dis

LOL after the guy read your comment, he go be like

grin

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Someone should take up this case for this guy. First, what if she had a misunderstanding with the guy and decided to frame him?

2. She just confessed she is a lesbian.

With all the sentiment on sexual harassment, the guy remains innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Jerryojozy:
iniobong why? Ekomobong and Emediong never do you. U try reset her brain, she no gree. Sowie ko! The lady should have been arrested too. The lady is guilty of same sex relationship which is prohibited here. The man too na big mumu o

Genius J

She said so or his word against her and not that she was caught in the act ... Can you prove it, no. So she is safe
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Victornezzar: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL after the guy read your comment, he go be like

grin
na em start am oo
any comment wey I make d goat go insult me
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Victornezzar: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Durentt:
keep following my posts around nairaland like a fly. You won't get the attention you seek
sharrap man
Then why are u always saying all my threads and comments are trash
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Mintayo(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Lack of self control will lead Son many men to destruction.
The guy just threw his life away because of 5 seconds pleasure.
I hope he gets out of this soon.
Kneeling to beg alone to me is degrading. Damn...
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by armadeo(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2017
WebSurfer:
They will not dress decently going out.. causing troubles everywhere... how come no one asked how her tips got so easy to squeeze ? No bra abi ?

The guy should face the trouble he requested for too anyway..

How come people don't squeeze mad womens tips on the road. If she's indecently dressed consider her A mad woman and look away.

Why don't people stare at naked mad men/women but actually run away from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him / Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.