Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (64329 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by armadeo(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Being LGBTQ in Nigeria is not against the law. getting caught in the act of having sex is what is illegal. Nigerians can never read he end of a sentence before going over-board grin grin grin grin

Lol. You can now see why Nigeria is where it is. They read the start of a sentence and complete it according to thier beliefs.

Shocked a comments on Iezs and crime
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by MVLOX(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
They should arrest her first because she's a lesbian.

Wat if she said she is a lesbian just to make d driver shut his mouth or end his sex soaked conversation...... He couldn't discuss the Naija situation or any oda meaningful topic, na sex related issue e mind go..... Well Dat serves him right oooo.... Like most men he is the cause of his own prb..... Make he take full responsibility for he actions
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:

You are not God. Abeg shift make I see better road grin

No hating....what's ur CGPA......after you might have shown a proof of ur CGPA,then we ll collectively vote 4 u,else,I repeat,YOU WILL NOT WIN....if you like OPEN YOUR LEG FOR ALL THE ORGANISERS,still YOU WILL NOT WIN!!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by NoToPile: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
What he did was wrong lesbian or not, you touched a passengers tips? Let him get charged jare.

A lot of Nigerian men don't even know what harasment is, you stand in BRT someone is trying to rub his peepee on you.

I just don't get it.

With all these stories about uber and co its better to stick with those old babas riding yellow and black lagos taxis .

Just curious though what was the evidence, word of mouth?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by cedeki(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Lesbianism and homosexuality is a no no in Nigeria, so the woman has no right or what so ever to complaint openly for harassment, arrest the lesbian and send her to prison for 14 years
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Rajosh(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2017
last35:
the lady told the man she's a lesbian so he will stop disturbing her, I use similar tactics alot.
one day you'll put yourself in trouble o. 14yrs for lesbians and gays.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Mirandah(f): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Being LGBTQ in Nigeria is not against the law. getting caught in the act of having sex is what is illegal. Nigerians can never read he end of a sentence before going over-board grin grin grin grin
pheeeeew!

finally! someone that gets it! smiley
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Mirandah(f): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
djeezy:
Being gay or lesbian alone is not a crime in a Nigeria. I am a lawyer and what the law prohibits is same sex marriage. I refer you to Same sex marriage prohibition Act 2013. Go and read the offences listed in section 5. Please be properly guided.
Thankyou, thank you. thank you!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Mirandah(f): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2017
baba4thegehs:
WIcked DEMON

She just ruined the poor dude of his daily means of survival.

Not to say what he did was good! But she's curel to have pushed it this far.

Na thunder go fire her for anywhere way she dey.

Omole Olodo rabata Ashewo Oloshi.
He should've Squeezed your mom's Tits too. grin
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Collyno82(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2017
thotianna:
Honestly if I could raise my kids outside Nigeria in a better country I would do so.

See how many men on this thread are angry with a victim of molestation and calling for her arrest. You pigs are no different from muslims in Arab countries that honor-kill victims of rape.

Stupid sex obsessed animals calling themselves superior gender. By the way being a Lesbian isn't a crime, its being caught in the act of lesbianism that is a crime so your wet dreams of arresting a victim of molestation will never come true.
gerarahia. unrepentant pervert
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by GeneralOjukwu: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2017
ibkayee:
Hope this will serve as a lesson, look at his head

I will squeeze (maybe nibble sef) yours....lovingly and with permission. wink

Kisses, your beau

PS - I am not shocked that 80% of comments here are supporting the pervert. Most rape articles which are alarmingly common are full of encouraging and humorous comments. Say NO to rape, fellas

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Pumpumjunee2(f): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
I read comments here sometimes and feel like you all are mad someone is saying she shouldn't have arrested him smh! This cabbies are losing it my friend's husband was robbed twice by an uber driver and now this smh! she only told the driver she is a lesbian so he will let her be

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by ibkayee(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I will squeeze (maybe nibble sef) yours....lovingly and with permission. wink

Kisses, your beau

PS - I am not shocked that 80% of comments here are supporting the pervert. Most rape articles which are alarmingly common are full of encouraging and humorous comments. Say NO to rape, fellas
grin kiss
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nyikoro: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
They should arrest her first because she's a lesbian.
How does her being a lesbian effects your daily income?? Nigeria will continue in darkness with the way you guys reason. The education you guys are getting is a waste of time.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Jerryojozy(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

She said so or his word against her and not that she was caught in the act ... Can you prove it, no. So she is safe
From her words
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by here: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
When this case gets to court someone would be so rich he doesn't need to work again,all he needs is a good lawyer.
While his likes don't deserve to be a staff of any agency because how can you discuss such intimate topics with a client,the question might be who started it;so many sides to this story.
Guys when you engage a service keep your opinion and actions to yourself don't bring up issue with a stranger despite your perceived intentions. Who discuses intimate orientation with a stranger? what is the policy of the company on such harassment?
Beware people many are starved intimately,both gender and have very weird ideas,try to be safe out there.
And for the lady who openly admits being lez,you all can see they are becoming bold despite our cultural practices. Even if for some reason she said it not meaning it,enticement and entrapment are factors the law considers too. Why would you knowingly say a thing to deceive someone,that's law for you.
if you doubt,have you wondered why despite the heavy media coverage of the known kidnapper he hasn't been charged yet, water tight case is necessary not just publicity stunt
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by OKorowanta: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Uber doing marketing 101.
Bring down the competition.
At all cost that is.

U might be right.
They refuse to capture the man's face just to complete d assignment.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

na em start am oo
any comment wey I make d goat go insult me

LOL Victor you get time sha.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Randy91:

No hating....what's ur CGPA......after you might have shown a proof of ur CGPA,then we ll collectively vote 4 u,else,I repeat,YOU WILL NOT WIN....if you like OPEN YOUR LEG FOR ALL THE ORGANISERS,still YOU WILL NOT WIN!!!!

You are simply a sad boring fellow who attach enormous importance to his myopic self. Not every lady on the street lack self control,vision and consistency.

You are simply inconsequential to be asking for my grades. Like who are you ? undecided

I can bet no one in your family have the balls to be as brave and daring as I am.

Look dear, you won't bully me here. Forget the looks, I can be very feisty and brash in putting you at your stead.

Kindly leave my mentions. Thanks . kiss kiss
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by gokuu(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obudupikin:

Oh,really?
That means they can practice but shouldn't get caught.
But that doesn't make sense.
It is contracting a marriage that is against the law.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Olulinks(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:

You can only speak for yourself and not others. Only unreasonable and silly minded folks will be happy with the disgusting predatory instincts the taxify driver displayed. .

Will you do same if placed in his spot ? smiley.
If you were the lady, yes!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Olulinks:

If you were the lady, yes!

Why will you do that love ? undecided
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:

You are simply a sad boring fellow who attach enormous importance to his myopic self. Not every lady on the street lack self control,vision and consistency.

You are simply inconsequential to be asking for my grades. Like who are you ? undecided

I can bet no one in your family have the balls to be as brave and daring as I am.

Look dear, you won't bully me here. Forget the looks, I can be very feisty and brash in putting you at your stead.

Kindly leave my mentions. Thanks . kiss kiss

so it pained u....Lolz.... I didn't start this to banter words with you but my sole aim is to proof to Nairalanders that you are not worth our vote...Ladies of ur type ONLY see this path as an escape route for academic failure.....

you can't be a #5 naira OLOSHO and expect us to waste our time and data to help u win a pageant that ll promote ur oloshoism

I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW A PROOF OF YOUR ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (CGPA) so far,then you have our votes......I will EVEN garner friends to vote for you....SIMPLE!!!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Anney272(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Randy91:

so it pained u....Lolz.... I didn't start this to banter words with you but my sole aim is to proof to Nairalanders that you are not worth our vote...Ladies of ur type ONLY see this path as an escape route for academic failure.....

you can't be a #5 naira OLOSHO and expect us to waste our time and data to help u win a pageant that ll promote ur oloshoism

I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW A PROOF OF YOUR ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (CGPA) so far,then you have our votes......I will EVEN garner friends to vote for you....SIMPLE!!!!!
U r a disappointment to manhood dude. What has she done to warrant such? U could have simply ignored d post rather than insulting her undecided
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Randy91:

My love, your reasoning capacity calls for serious concern. If you feel pageantry amounts to prostitution then I must admit I over estimated the deplorable state of education in Nigeria.

Am very confident no Futarian is this poor intellectually.

Sweetie, have you passed your JAMB yet ? Cos no tertiary Institution individual should ever reason like you. wink

Guys and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Anney272:

U r a disappointment to manhood dude. What has she done to warrant such? U could have simply ignored d post rather than insulting her undecided

You can imagine the shallow depths of his humanity.

He sounds like an extremist.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by seguno2: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
eyinjuege:
Let us have zero tolerance for crime and stop blaming the devil n.a..
Let us all learn to take responsibility for our actions. Taking responsibility includes paying for your crime. The punishment may not be as severe as that for an actual rape, but he should still be punished.
Can you allow your 18 year old daughter or son enter such a man's taxi alone? This is the type that would rape and even go as far as strangling and dumping the bodies of their customers to hide their crime.
He's a liability to any company. The girl can sue taxify.
If he was so concerned about his daily food, he shouldn't have been thinking of getting sexual with his customer.
He's a sexual predator in my opinion.

May God bless you and enlarge your knowledge. Amen.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Olulinks(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:

Why will you do that love ? undecided
Just to feel how Miss FUTA tips feel in the hand!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by jeggienut: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
WebSurfer:
I thought being a homosexual in this country is a crime too though
So, where is the prove that she is one.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by queeniepresh: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Olulinks:

Just to feel how Miss FUTA tips feel in the hand!

Lol, you just prophesied my victory smiley. I will take the positive and ignore your fantasies grin.

Guys and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.