Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Adventures Of A Milf/mature Hunter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adventures Of A Milf/mature Hunter (594 Views)

Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? / Milf: Will I Be Killed Soon? / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adventures Of A Milf/mature Hunter by sayisayi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just like the maturation process of wine, a booty full women gets better with age....

When all of those carbs and protein have been able to settle and lay sediment on the hips and nyash.....that is when full ripe body dey....

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship/my Cheating Ex Story Exclusively / Help !my Girlfriend Is Insisting On Being A Baby Mama / The Four(4) Interesting Things About African Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.