Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 (808 Views)

Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by paranod123(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello Nairalander am not a good writer make una manage my poor write up

I need Help regarding business which i can do with like 600k or 500k and i need someone to explain to me what income can i be expecting in 1 a month am not in a rush with big income

Note that i have been scam by my own tight Friend when i first come back to Nigeria in 2015 I know he was working at one of the NNPC Then and i trust him because he knows my struggle He told me there is this 4 other people that we will contribute 1m each which ll be 5m and we will be loading 33k litters of fuel and i ask very very well if it's Legit and he said yes tho he as been telling me from phone before i even come back

he know i will not be chance he promise to Handle everything So we went to bank together and i Transfer 1 million to him he promise each time they load i will be getting 60k he send me 40k i remember we reach 200k and this guy stop sending Money complaining today complaining tomorrow not knowing he was only sending that to me from my Money

So i say am pulling out just for me to find out that there is no any business colleague. this guy can not produce anybody that He is working with for 2 month i later get to know he spend the Money on shayo and party i wanted to act but my mum warn me she didn't want any trouble, we are in different state with the guy tho

i just Move on Until this last 2 month i text him that i have move on and forgive him because it trouble my mind anytime i remember him and i get to know he is now Motor Boy

So Please i just need someone with a goods business experience that can help me summarize and advice on what type of business i can do with 600k and i want business that i can handle myself

I ll appreciate anyone with a good idea
Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by MCastle: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2017
WhatsApp 08161333339 let's talk if u like what I have and if u don't , u have nothing to loose.
Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by WaleBinSanusi(m): 12:30am On Jul 29, 2017
First look deep inside u for that thing u love doing even when cash is not involved then understudy the business side of that thing and invest in it or better still u can do Agric business,Uber,taxify,or any other things...Feel free to email sanusio@yahoo.com then we can talk about it
Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by SUPERPACK: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2017
paranod123:

I need Help regarding business which i can do with like 600k or 500k and i need someone to explain to me what income can i be expecting in 1 a month am not in a rush with big income

Note that i have been scam by my own tight Friend when i first come back to Nigeria in 2015 I know he was working at one of the NNPC Then and i trust him because he knows my struggle He told me there is this 4 other people that we will contribute 1m each which ll be 5m and we will be loading 33k litters of fuel and i ask very very well if it's Legit and he said yes tho he as been telling me from phone before i even come back

he know i will not be chance he promise to Handle everything So we went to bank together and i Transfer 1 million to him he promise each time they load i will be getting 60k he send me 40k i remember we reach 200k and this guy stop sending Money complaining today complaining tomorrow not knowing he was only sending that to me from my Money

So i say am pulling out just for me to find out that there is no any business colleague. this guy can not produce anybody that He is working with for 2 month i later get to know he spend the Money on shayo and party i wanted to act but my mum warn me she didn't want any trouble, we are in different state with the guy tho

i just Move on Until this last 2 month i text him that i have move on and forgive him because it trouble my mind anytime i remember him and i get to know he is now Motor Boy

So Please i just need someone with a goods business experience that can help me summarize and advice on what type of business i can do with 600k and i want business that i can handle myself

rent a piece of land and go into vegetable production, or plantain farming it might look poor at the start but at the end of six months, a return on investment of 200% is the least you can get,
Stop investing in get rich quick businesses or scheme, go into farming today and handle the outcome of your sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by BECALMBECALM(m): 12:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Forgiving him makes your mind to be free and a free mind attract much blessings from God and nature.You have done well.Nobody is above mistake in life.My humble advice to you:1.Please do not call or watsapp all these people dropping there numbet.Most of them if not all of them are hungry kids that have nothing to offer you. 2.Do not give anybody money to do business for you.Any business you cannot handle should be ignored if you really want to make it.3.I advice you to look into agric business.You can go into vegetable farming(contact jethro,a nairalander for training on it).You can go into supplyof agric produce.Palm oil is a good one(contact peeo,a nairalander too).Whichever one, you intend to do please start small to learn the tricks.Do not forget to pray.God can never fail you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by paranod123(m): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2017
MCastle:
WhatsApp 08161333339 let's talk if u like what I have and if u don't , u have nothing to loose.

I do not have whats app but we can talk on facebook if you dont mind
Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by paranod123(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2017
WaleBinSanusi:
First look deep inside u for that thing u love doing even when cash is not involved then understudy the business side of that thing and invest in it or better still u can do Agric business,Uber,taxify,or any other things...Feel free to email sanusio@yahoo.com then we can talk about it

i will mail you tomorrow so you ll explain better i have try to see that uber but i hear it only in two state right now and am not in both state for now
Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by paranod123(m): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2017
BECALMBECALM:
Forgiving him makes your mind to be free and a free mind attract much blessings from God and nature.You have done well.Nobody is above mistake in life.My humble advice to you:1.Please do not call or watsapp all these people dropping there numbet.Most of them if not all of them are hungry kids that have nothing to offer you. 2.Do not give anybody money to do business for you.Any business you cannot handle should be ignored if you really want to make it.3.I advice you to look into agric business.You can go into vegetable farming(contact jethro,a nairalander for training on it).You can go into supplyof agric produce.Palm oil is a good one(contact peeo,a nairalander too).Whichever one, you intend to do please start small to learn the tricks.Do not forget to pray.God can never fail you.

Thanks
Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by RealityShot: 1:58am On Jul 29, 2017
paranod123:

Note that i have been scam by my own tight Friend when i first come back
import good wine from abroad. Sell at whatever profit margin you like!

depending on your area: open a buscuits wholesale store, or just do flour or salt...
Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by ak22(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
paranod123:

Can you invest in Kosso or Apa wood exportation ?
Re: Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4 by Fxmanager(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
paranod123:

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

(1) (Reply)

Cheap MTN Data From Reliable Company - Buy Cheap / Help With My Bitcoin Wallet Pls / Breaking News : Innoson Turns Down Release By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.