Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) (27114 Views)

Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Expect Sectarian Riots After Friday Prayers In The North Over Trump/jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by edeXede: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2017
embarassed embarassed

Just look at them shouting and jubilating hailing the man that is spoiling the future of their children.

Each and everyone of them wish he was their uncle or relative.

Selfish maggots all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by nypdinc: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2017
I thought he was told to relocate to Maiduguri what's he doing in kaduna?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by juman(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Hiss

What is special being a military general in nigeria?

They were the ones that destroyed nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Nackzy: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
Burutai God Almighty Will continue to protect you

Anyone or group wishing you evil

Will receive same in 100 folds

God bless burutai

God bless Nigeria Army

God bless yemi Osinbajo

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
May Everything that is happening in Nigeria today Happen to you and ur Family in Jesus Name Amen...An MSc or Phd holder in ur family will only be entitled to 30000 Naira Npower, Recession, Hunger and Poverty that befalls Nigeria due to APCs cluelessness shall Visit ur family Hundred folds...Herdsmen and Boko Haram shall visit one of ur brothers or cousins...ur brother who is a soldier will soon be sent to sambisa to texhnically defeat Boko Haram.....If you quote me u are saying Amen to this prayers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Rubbish .... when GEJ killed shiites worshipers in 2014 you celebrated him and gave him your votes to continue his works. Now Buratai is killing BH operatives and he is being congratulated for a job well done and you being the beerfraud liar you are, is pained by such strides.
[/s]
trash trash trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Hausa too mumu, u na dey cheer a man who can not provide adiquate security for you people in the north

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by godquality: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Grooming this guy for the presidency in 2023. Don't be surprised to see him contest by then. The signs are all there. No pastor should come and predict what we all know already.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by AfizDeMedici(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2017
The people's General.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by PointZerom: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Potor goats are coming for them.

"How dare you cheer up buratai after he had killed our shia brothers"?

You know shites and potor goats are brothers, the more reason they have been very noisy about them even more than the shites "neighbours" (not brothers) in kd.

I saw a mad man at the mkt junction, the way he was talking to himself proves beyond measure that he is indeed mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
shows how frustrated you are

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

So says madness personified.

Can't be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by lonelydora: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Why hail him? Has he defeated BHTs who killed more than 50 people in the last attack and kidnapped some UNIMAID lecturers?

Maybe they are hailing for a job well done by BHTs
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by ekobami: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] shows how frustrated you are
Buhari is a terrorist apc is bokoharam Tinubu is a bastard Osibanjo is a vagabond awolowo is a rat poison king abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard kiss the truth
Must you always show us the level of your maturity?
So pathetic *spit*
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Mouthgag: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
Frustrated oṣù
Rip soon grin

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by claremont(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Nackzy:

May Everything that is happening in Nigeria today Happen to you and ur Family in Jesus Name Amen...An MSc or Phd holder in ur family will only be entitled to 30000 Naira Npower, Recession, Hunger and Poverty that befalls Nigeria due to APCs cluelessness shall Visit ur family Hundred folds...Herdsmen and Boko Haram shall visit one of ur brothers or cousins...ur brother who is a soldier will soon be sent to sambisa to texhnically defeat Boko Haram.....If you quote me u are saying Amen to this prayers

MSc and PhD holders are not entitled to anything in any country worldwide. You need to get rid of your sense of entitlement, no one owes you anything. Your past leaders have stolen your commonwealth, they are the ones your prayers and hatred should be directed to, not your fellow Nairalander. You want the government to provide you with a well-paid job, simply because you are a MSc/PhD holder? The time you have wasted dreaming should have been better spent networking and engaging in actions that will make you employable. I can barely decipher your badly written write-up.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by nextprince: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:

I saw a mad man at the mkt junction, the way he was talking to himself proves beyond measure that he is in deed indeed mad.

You saw him and knew he was talking to himself, that is to say you both have something in common, hold him closely, together you will be and together your problems will be solved.

Good luck.

Additionally, I noticed potor goats are bunch illiterates, did you observe that?
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by ekobami: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Nackzy:

You are an ingrate, unreasonable, tribalistic, and uneducated!

During your brother's reign, those PhD and MSc holders were working or even entitled to 10,000 naira even if it is every six months, the soldiers sent to fight Bokoharam then were from Ghana, abi?
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by menwongo(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2017
What has he done. Last time I checked boko haraam are ever strong like never before
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by PointZerom: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

You saw him and knew he was talking to himself, that is to say you both have something in common, hold him closely, together you will be and together your problems will be solved.

Good luck.

Additionally, I noticed potor goats are bunch illiterates, did you observe that?

Lol, you noticed that they are bunch of illiterates that is to say it is in you.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by luluman: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
and you wonder why Nigeria is not and will never progress?

this is the man that maimed and massacred hundreds of innocent shites and unarmed protesters
rendered some fatherless and orphans

yet some people are congratulating him for job well done

a country that doesn't have a problem in eliminating its citizens even when there's an alternative and the worst is that some will loud it like they're immortal

well time shall tell but what i know is that the evil doers shall never go unpunished.
If you are so concerned about unjust killings why not caution your brother Cownu now: he's leading people into such killing .
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by harriet412(f): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2017
I love the drama unfolding in this thread gringrin .. make una continue to curse urself undecided.. God bless me and my family cool .

Sense fall on next prince ..
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
Burutai God Almighty Will continue to protect you

Anyone or group wishing you evil

Will receive same in 100 folds

God bless burutai

God bless Nigeria Army

God bless yemi Osinbajo

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
fùcking fool. Political rat.

Idiots, you and all the 35 fools that liked and shared your post.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Trendirabingi: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2017
millhouse:
Na wa for these people.. Cheering a civil servant? These men can cheer anything
that is how stupid an average hausa man is.. He doesnt have an idea what most of their actions connotates.... Or spells
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2017
nypdinc:
I thought he was told to relocate to Maiduguri what's he doing in kaduna?
Dodging nah. Maiduguri na for the boys
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2017
luluman:
If you are so concerned about unjust killings why not caution your brother Cownu now: he's leading people into such killing .
So protests have become a capital offense that should be punishable with death eh. SMH
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by nextprince: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:

Lol, you noticed that they are bunch of illiterates that is to say it is in you.

Rather, it takes literacy to identify illiteracy but same cannot be said in identification of a brand of madness.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by mbjsuki(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

Points to note!
You read and all you can point out with facts known to you alone that "someone is a bastard"?
Someone in a position of authority as "a vagabond"?
And someday, you're praying and working hard to be relevant in life?
Those you're calling names have gotten to somewhere in life by crook or by hard work, God has placed them there at least for now.

Where have you gotten to in life? Please, check your life.
Always respect a constitutional authority even God demands that we do.
I don't know you,neither do I really want to however I pray you change by the renewal of your mind so that anger, resentment and bitterness does not eat you up.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2017
juman:
Hiss

What is special being a military general in nigeria?

They were the ones that destroyed nigeria.
Did you see the slowpoke on BBC Hardtalk? Talk him no fit talk properly. parroting the same nonsense they feed to Nigerians. Him for slap the journalist nah or order his boys to beat up the journalist
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
tell the fools what the don't know bros, you know y I no wan talk? because if I talk eeh,I fit course their mama join
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) by suremossty(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari’s Condition Is Now Stable - Guild Of Medical Directors / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.