Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) (7072 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by iphanyi10(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2017
"are you a calender, because i'd like to date you grin" rude but witty.

"can i off my panynt" grin..who even says that
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool pick up lines are cheap. I hate it when a guy comes up with 1, why would I want to torture another person with it

You girls arr funny...
You love to chat on WhatsApp but hate it when he asks you questions in bid to know you. You hate when he uses pickup lines and when he doesn't. You hate everything... How is he supposed to please you?
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Lol....the undisputed Nigerian girl pick up line...

"Hope ur girlfriend won't come and pour me hot water"...

It never fails ,unless u are not a sharp guy

Lols! 1000000 LIKES! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Lols. I can relate, something happened to me about two months back a very beautiful girl walked up to me with an iPhone and a Samsung in her hands just to ask me (not wearing any wristwatch ) "what's the time?"n a banking hall.

I just laffed in my mind, the rest na history...

The history is that you told her the time and she walked away without saying Thank you. undecided
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by agrovick(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Phoolish fifle, you can see how practically most of the lines are sexual in nature. Try that as a guy and they will go to twitter to scream sexual assault.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2017
emusmithy:

[s]You girls arr funny...
You love to chat on WhatsApp but hate it when he asks you questions in bid to know you. You hate when he uses pickup lines and when he doesn't. You hate everything... How is he supposed to please you?[/s]

You are aware girls are individuals right undecided

Because I hate it, doesn't mean other girls do. Grow up

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

You are aware girls are individuals right undecided

Because I hate it, doesn't mean other girls do. Grow up

lipsrsealed

#englishproblem
"You girls" doesn't necessarily connote you but you are a rash kind that type before thinking... Issorai.

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
iphanyi10:
"are you a calender, because i'd like to date you grin" rude but witty.

"can i off my panynt" grin..who even says that

The cringe gonna be real af grin
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by 7footre(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Definitely bookmarking this thread...

No more shooting over d bar

Hey is your name Lionel? Cos you just made my pants messi!!!

It's either a girl uses that on me or I do so to one.... challenge accepted
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by harriet412(f): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mine kiss
Me- Hey, lovely shirt you've got on
Him- Thanks
Me- Can i borrow you for tonight .
/
Me - pls,do u know where le meridien is?
Him- Yeah, along the way....
Me- Would u mind hanging out with me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Fkforyou(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol...They are just blabbing cos it's twitter. They can't say it face to face to a niggar. It might even sound crude and simplistic to some niggars like me.

Just say hi, introduce yourself to me and start an intelligent conversation and we are good to go...I'll do the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by crisisexpert321(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
The best pick up line for guys is can i buy you a drink or coffee 2mor.

For girls can i have your hair cut by me when next you are going to the saloon. grin
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by monex(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool pick up lines are cheap. I hate it when a guy comes up with 1, why would I want to torture another person with it

indeed, these are not hookup lines but flirt lines for peeps who are already interested in each other

or lovers who want to sustain spark
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
harriet412:
Mine kiss

Him- Thanks

/

That's cool kiss

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
harriet412:
Mine kiss

Him- Thanks

/

That's cool kiss
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by 5ircreepy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wow, this is just dope...
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
lalasticlala, something is happening hia

Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by missyb08(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
so cool
lemme drop the one I used for my ex
*heyy, can I follow you
cos my mom asked me to follow my dreams*
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
missyb08:
so cool
lemme drop the one I used for my ex
*heyy, can I follow you
cos my mom asked me to follow my dreams*
Damn!!! DAT wuz hot!!
Mine was the worst!!!!
Me: To d moonlight in ur eyes n d green tea in ur smile( she just finished ewedu soup na)
Her: GBOSA!!!!!!
I saw a billion stars DAT day!!!!
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by missyb08(f): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
luminouz:

Damn!!! DAT wuz hot!!
Mine was the worst!!!!
Me: To d moonlight in ur eyes n d green tea in ur smile( she just finished ewedu soup na)
Her: GBOSA!!!!!!
I saw a billion stars DAT day!!!!
lol
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Those hookup or whatever lines where all sex inclined. Why would anyone want to start up a relationship on a sex foundation? That's lust, which means whatever you have for the person isn't love. Again, from the responds some of the dudes were giving the ladies, one could tell how the male psyche works. Woo a man at your peril.
Re: Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) by Blackhawk01: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Off pyant grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Born With Full Breast / Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime / Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.