Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos (9848 Views)

The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by bbbabes1: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2017
A Houston model who goes by the nickname Bab Doll has become an internet sensation and is now adjudged to be the sexiest little person online because of her banging body.

Bab Doll is just 4 ft 10 inches, but her body has endeared many people to her. She has continued to wow her followers with her sexy photos and poses.

SEE MORE OF HER SULTRY PHOTOS HERE

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/is-sexiest-short-lady-you-have-ever-seen.html
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by rifasenate11(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2017
observing with my Vaseline at right hand, my phone at the left hand and sitting inside the bathroom tub grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Stevengerd(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2017
what is this
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by HawkToBar(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
What am I seeing ?? a d!ck or cameltoe @ first pic

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Holuwadamilarey(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
does she have a dick @the first picture

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
bad 1
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Bikkeson(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Dat thing na toto oo

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by indodon(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
grin no it was a fixed camel toe

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by DarkMagic(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
grin

Cameltoe tho

I love short girls die grin

3 Likes

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Tolzeal(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:

That's a camel toe mate smiley

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Tolzeal(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
DarkMagic:
grin

Cameltoe tho

I love short girls die grin

Not only you lol

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by RSVP: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tolzeal:

That's a camel toe mate smiley

Camel what?! Transgender re o! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by ikbnice(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Once a gal goes nude, guys drool
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
bbbabes1:
A Houston model who goes by the nickname Bab Doll has become an internet sensation and is now adjudged to be the sexiest little person online because of her banging body.

Bab Doll is just 4 ft 10 inches, but her body has endeared many people to her. She has continued to wow her followers with her sexy photos and poses.

SEE MORE OF HER SULTRY PHOTOS HERE

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/is-sexiest-short-lady-you-have-ever-seen.html

No, she is not the sexiest short lady. Is that you?
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
That's a turn off for me. I would stay flaccid no matter how hard she tries to get me hard.
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by loud1: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Aleora(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tolzeal:

Not only you lol
lets date then oo cos am.short

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Tolzeal(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
RSVP:

Camel what?! Transgender re o! shocked shocked

Na lol ! Pretty gurls have camel toe

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Tolzeal(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Aleora:
lets date then oo cos am.short

I'm sliding into your DM cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by olawealth1000(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by moorevic(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
She's not looking bad. This is the most pretty dwarf lady ever.
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by tbabs10166(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
wow.....i'm feeling Hot
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by BadBlaize(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
ogbeni height is not a hinderance, after all ontop bed we all all d same height.. even her height no go stop d doggy,just put her ontop 2 K.A Stroud textbook fire dey go
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by BadBlaize(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=olawealth1000 post=58950760]WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...[/quote
who dey pass, Buhari or Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
op una no go kill person lo.
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by olawealth1000(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
BadBlaize:
who dey pass, Buhari or Jonathan

Na lefulefu dey pass ooo!Ghost mode
Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
short or not cheesy..d babe body make sense wink

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by dacovajnr: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:
short or not cheesy..d babe body make sense wink
Na "Rara" level you dey do now?

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na "Rara" level you dey do now?
i just dey admire d body oo grin grin
but dat babe look like wetin go tall pass akin and pawpaw cheesy.she no look dat short sha cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
olawealth1000:

Na lefulefu dey pass ooo!Ghost mode
kilode?

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by dacovajnr: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

i just dey admire d body oo grin grin
but dat babe look like wetin go tall pass akin and pawpaw cheesy.she no look dat short sha cheesy.
You dey admire "Rara"?? But I hear say their "snail" dey sweet grin grin. Not that short @ 4ft10 shocked

Re: Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
You dey admire "Rara"?? But I hear say their "snail" dey sweet grin grin. Not that short @ 4ft10 shocked
one paddy for here say short or dat a man and woman become d same height wen dem enter bed grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! / Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? / Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.