Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos (3790 Views)

Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Know2020: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu at IPOB Rally in Lagos. Just confirmed from a reliable source with IPOB. Waiting on Fayose to confirm also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2017
It has started. APC has finally divided this country with lies and deceit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Another post for the poor and frustrated

See work tools below

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by nextprince: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2017
That is the only being the cocaine snuffing goat now identifies with, no any responsible Nigerian.

They have something in common, both are out living psychiatric patients and of course, same feathers.

And to think the demented London streets hustler is even taking his agitation to a non potor state speaks volumes of his dementia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by walemoney007(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Nonsense news,why will they hold a protest in Lagos state, and leave the FCT which is abuja,they should leave Lagos out of their bullshit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by rifasenate11(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
heartache for the BMCs
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by googlepikins: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2017
walemoney007:
Nonsense news,why will they hold a protest in Lagos state, and leave the FCT which is abuja,they should leave Lagos out of their bullshit
keep quiet, no body owns lagos. All these useless Oshogbo reptile face sef. Lagos is no man's land. Kanu has the full right to hold rally there if he wants. Afonja cowards can't stop him. Talk nonsense and see me call Dino meleye's number now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by ybalogs(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
If they born una well, carry your wahala come Eko ile. AYE YIN MA BAJE ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by chiagozien(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Lagos is no mans land,they can do anything they like there.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by chiagozien(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2017
walemoney007:
if we want no one can stop us.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by walemoney007(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2017
googlepikins:
keep quiet, no body owns lagos. All these useless Oshogbo reptiles sef. Lagos is no man's land. Kanu has the full right to hold rally there if he wants. Afonja cowards can't stop him. Talk nonsense and see me call Dino meleye's number now.
okay,make una con hold rally for ikorodu road or third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by 989900: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Let them, why not?

Ekiti, Jigawa, Taraba, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Sokoto, even Cameron, Chad, Niger, and Benin Republic

Mtcheeewww.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by walemoney007(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2017
chiagozien:
if we want no one can stop us.
okay o,we go dey express una rally for Lagos Ibadan express way,third mainland bridge,ikorodu road etc

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2017
walemoney007:

If dey born you well, come out on that day in Lagos, we will show you and your Afonja brothers...WHO THE REAL OWNERS OF LAGOS ARE! After Lagos, Abuja is next, then we head to Kaduna where our Northern Christians and fellow Middle belt are organizing with the Biafrans there "one million man" rally to support Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by ProWalker: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2017
googlepikins:
keep quiet, no body owns lagos. All these useless Oshogbo reptiles sef. Lagos is no man's land. Kanu has the full right to hold rally there if he wants. Afonja cowards can't stop him. Talk nonsense and see me call Dino meleye's number now.

Fool!
Nobody own Lagos, but you could not muster your strength to produce one LGA chairman even in Amuwo odofin and ojo LGAs that you all cramped yourselves in Lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by HisSexcellency(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Know2020:
Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu at IPOB Rally in Lagos. Just confirmed from a reliable source with IPOB. Waiting on Fayose to confirm also.

Op, you're just out to find trouble where there's non.
Why will ipob want to rally in Lagos State. Is lagos now in the south east or part of Biafra. Stop being mischievous

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by ProWalker: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2017
drake2000x:

If dey born you well, come out on that day in Lagos, we will show you and your Afonja brothers...WHO THE REAL OWNERS OF LAGOS ARE! After Lagos, Abuja is next, then we head to Kaduna where our Northern Christians and fellow Middle belt are organizing with the Biafrans there "one million man" rally to support Nnamdi Kanu.

If dem born you well, do any rally in Lagos for Biafra and see your blood flow like river ezzu

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Poweredbrew: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
drake2000x:

That was the foolishness that caused the death of 3m of you animals then. Keep your madness to your cursed land and no one cares. The North gave you quit notice and you will force the SW to do the same. You canmibals will never learn.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Poweredbrew:

That was the foolishness that caused the death of 3m of you animals then. Keep your madness to your cursed land and no one cares. The North gave you quit notice and you will force the SW to do the same. You canmibals will never learn.

If you have sense you will know that IPOB are praying for Afonjas to issue their own quick notice as it will hasten the separation of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by brown3: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2017
walemoney007:
okay,make una con hold rally for ikorodu road or third mainland bridge
afonja don shift goal post again.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Poweredbrew: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2017
drake2000x:

If you have sense you will know that IPOB are praying for Afonjas to issue their own quick notice as it will hasten the separation of this country.

Why praying for it when you can just pack your miserable self out of their land. You are even typing from the SW and spewing shit. You hate the Yoruba and still waiting for them to chase you out before you go, sane people avoid a place they hate so much but everyone knows miserable noisemaker like you can only rant online.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nebuchadnezar: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
Poweredbrew:

Why praying for it when you can just pack your miserable self out of their land. You are even typing from the SW and spewing shit. You hate the Yoruba and still waiting for them to chase you out before you go, sane people avoid a place they hate so much but everyone knows miserable noisemaker like you can only rant online.
[/s]
be warned grin

i dey monitor you

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Hate Yoruba? I have nothing to hate yorubaa for. A Biafran hating a yoruba is like a jew hating an Arab, for what? What's your significance on this earth for me to hate you? What do you produce or manufacture? You are not a threat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Poweredbrew: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
be warned grin

i dey monitor you

Whats hard in creating a new handle just like you do. You will only be wasting your time following me around while your own life in on pause mode. You insult people but cry to the mods when they retaliate, is that not cowardice cum hypocrisy. Grow up abeg

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by paschu: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2017
EFCC is on your trail, and soon your frustration will be worse than your worst nightmare ever. Wealth you get by crook will fill your mouth with gravel and at the end make you a fuul.

Lakeside79:
Another post for the poor and frustrated

See work tools below
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by tunjiajayi: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Eto be e, kotokoto n'omale!
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Poweredbrew: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Hate Yoruba? I have nothing to hate yorubaa for. A Biafran hating a yoruba is like a jew hating an Arab, for what? What's your significance on this earth for me to hate you? What do you produce or manufacture? You are not a threat.

Your forefathers were dancing unclad in the forest, when the Yorubas were already doing great. You were only taught how to wear cloths and read books few years ago. However, You only excel in cocaine smuggling and crime. Buying and selling China used stuff aint manufacturing, you dont know since you are an illiterate Ipob. Most of you miscreants have been fed with lies by your weak parents, Yorubas aint your mate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
paschu:
EFCC is on your trail, and soon your frustration will be worse than your worst nightmare ever. Wealth you get by crook will fill your mouth with gravel and at the end make you a fuul.

Lol

Dafuq?

I am a business man u nutter

Bitchnigga

I sell toolz and I hack for hire

Look me up in the dark web psyco
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Guestlander: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Delusions of grandeur.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Saintsquare(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2017
drake2000x:

look this shameless man,u hate Yorubas so pls pack your bag and leave na or is something pursuing you from your Biafra land?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by ProWalker: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

Lol

Dafuq?

I am a business man u nutter

Bitchnigga

I sell toolz and I hack for hire

Look me up in the dark web psyco

So you do your trade on the dark web and you are saying that you are not a potential guest of the DSS and EFCC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Again, Boko Haram Attacks Bukawa Military Base, Many Soldiers Killed / Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) / NYSC Authenticates Governor Obaseki's NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.