Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos (3806 Views)

Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by ModsWillKillNL: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2017
googlepikins:
keep quiet, no body owns lagos. All these useless Oshogbo reptiles sef. Lagos is no man's land. Kanu has the full right to hold rally there if he wants. Afonja cowards can't stop him. Talk nonsense and see me call Dino meleye's number now.

Shattap!

Loooonatic flatiyeasterners will be posting trash from dirty assses.

Kanu will be rearrested if he comes to Lagos.

That I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
ProWalker:

So you do your trade on the dark web and you are saying that you are not a potential guest of the DSS and EFCC?

Nigga check ur tampon I think it's slipped

No wonder u spend all day insulting people's tribes

U are demented as well as clueless?

lol good luck with Dem finding me on the darkweb

Clown
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by ProWalker: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

Clown

Just keep quite and keep doing what you are doing . Others did it before you and they are regretting

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nebuchadnezar: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
Poweredbrew:

Whats hard in creating a new handle just like you do. You will only be wasting your time following me around while your own life in on pause mode. You insult people but cry to the mods when they retaliate, is that not cowardice cum hypocrisy. Grow up abeg
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by googlepikins: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
walemoney007:
okay,make una con hold rally for ikorodu road or third mainland bridge
chest beating as usual. Cowards!! Wait let me phone Dino my man.
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
ProWalker:

Just keep quite and keep doing what you are doing . Others did it before you and they are regretting
Smh
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by DonBobes(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
His death is by the door
Of all area, its lagos he wants to go
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by solid3(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Coke at work.
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
ybalogs:
If they born una well, carry your wahala come Eko ile. AYE YIN MA BAJE ni
I had to quote you
come that day I will remind u this your comments
don't hide I will be there life and direct

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
walemoney007:
okay,make una con hold rally for ikorodu road or third mainland bridge
you're extra funny
so na only 3rd mainland bridge and Ikorodu road way YORUBA own for lagos
at the same time you mean we can host rally in any other place apart ikorodu and 3rd main land bridge

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by valicious1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

Clown
dont mind the f00l. been through ur profile and topics bro. hope u won't mind letting me through on how the racket works
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Markfemi2: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Igbo are to cowardly to hold any rally in lagos they will be shot at sight simple

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Misterdhee1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Joke of the year from the stable of Igbos. grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by niggadee(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
mentally unstable Kanu again.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by DonBobes(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
ybalogs:
If they born una well, carry your wahala come Eko ile. AYE YIN MA BAJE ni
Y making noise
Let devil baptize cownu and com to lag
Chei!!!!
Dats total war he brought on himself.
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
googlepikins:
keep quiet, no body owns lagos. All these useless Oshogbo reptile face sef. Lagos is no man's land. Kanu has the full right to hold rally there if he wants. Afonja cowards can't stop him. Talk nonsense and see me call Dino meleye's number now.
Keep Quiet. We are eating

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
valicious1:

dont mind the f00l. been through ur profile and topics bro. hope u won't mind letting me through on how the racket works

Wtf ?

Dude I don't know what you mean bro...

I run no rackets

Mennnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Sagay212: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
If him like make him go protest for lagos state government house. The koko be say make e no cause unnecessary traffic for us. And make e no forget say police just recruit some new intake...them go need to learn shooting practice.
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by googlepikins: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
aribisala0:
Keep Quiet. We are eating
fixed

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Poweredbrew:

Whats hard in creating a new handle just like you do. You will only be wasting your time following me around while your own life in on pause mode. You insult people but cry to the mods when they retaliate, is that not cowardice cum hypocrisy. Grow up abeg

ewòn chairman grin
2bu president4life grin
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by attackgat: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2017
drake2000x:

If dey born you well, come out on that day in Lagos, we will show you and your Afonja brothers...WHO THE REAL OWNERS OF LAGOS ARE! After Lagos, Abuja is next, then we head to Kaduna where our Northern Christians and fellow Middle belt are organizing with the Biafrans there "one million man" rally to support Nnamdi Kanu.

You guys are well known noise makers who never take any action. Everybody knows this. Kanu will come to Lagos, hold his rally and nothing will happen
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by disumusa: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
chiagozien:
Lagos is no mans land,they can do anything they like there.
homeless sons of yamini yigbo so you enjoy Lagos to the extend of not planning to return to landlock,babyfactry
Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by ottohan: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
notice
incase they are beaten, killed or arrested during the lagos rally, I am ready to service their wives ( NK and FKK).
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos by robay(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
googlepikins:
keep quiet, no body owns lagos. All these useless Oshogbo reptile face sef. Lagos is no man's land. Kanu has the full right to hold rally there if he wants. Afonja cowards can't stop him. Talk nonsense and see me call Dino meleye's number now.
see this useless osu's talking, Lagos is Yoruba land, if u like back your head for ground, who cares

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Northern President Speech Shows His Deep Hatred For Igbos / Debunking The Lies About SE And SW Comparison Based On IGR And Debt Profile / El-rufai Threatens APC Over 'betrayal'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.