Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos (8256 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nnamdi KANU, storming Lagos is not necessary. Many Igbos in Lagos don’t want Nnamdi KANU to storm Lagos. Igbos in Lagos don’t want unnecesary controversy.

Not all Igbos are members of IPOB. Why does he want to come now!? What does he want to prove!?
Source:http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/07/29/nnamdi-kanu-dont-storm-lagos/
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by DocHMD: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
So all the Biafeans in lagos who prostested for his release are fools and inconequential. They were in Abuja during court cases, Gwari people didn't lament, he has been in many civilzed countries meeting IPOB members but you want to kill him because he is coming to thank his supporters in Lagos? Yet you want one nigeria with me.
What kind of pitiable numbskulls do I share nationality with?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by xynerise: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
He is free to do whatsoever in Lagos as far as he doesn't impose his stay at home rally or whatever.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by givbitcoin: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
If Nnamdi comes to Lagos and go free without ambode arresting him, then I'll know certainly that the Biafran agitation is a Yoruba conspiracy against the North.

9 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by vanbonattel: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Freedom of speech
Freedom of movement
Freedom of association
Freedom to move to Lagos to eat amala at iya Basirat place grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by givbitcoin: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
DocHMD:
So all the Biafeans in lagos who prostested for his release are fools and inconequential. They were in Abuja during court cases, Gwari people didn't lament, he has been in many civilzed countries meeting IPOB members but you want to kill him because he is coming to thank his supporters in Lagos? Yet you want one nigeria with me.
What kind of pitiable numbskulls do I share nationality with?

He will be arrested in Lagos and if Ambode fails on this very task, then we will take our final stand against Yoruba people

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by vanbonattel: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

He will be arrested in Lagos and if Ambode fails on this very task, then we will take our final stand against Yoruba people

Arrested on which offense?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by givbitcoin: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

Arrested on which offense?
For causing public nuisance

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

see this @boki threatening Yoruba people...who do you think you are??

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:
what is a nuisance? ?or you just heard the word today?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by GuyWise(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

I love how you keep chest-beating all over nairaland, if not that afonja musscleams don't know their right from their left they would have tamed you since.

20 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:
If Nnamdi comes to Lagos and go free without ambode arresting him, then I'll know certainly that the Biafran agitation is a Yoruba conspiracy against the North.
How will Ambode even see Kanu's visit? So far Ambode has not commented on the Nigeria/Biafra/restructuring/IPOB issue. He is busy with only one thing: trying to turn Lagos into a mega city.

If the charismatic Nnamdi KANU comes in and shuts down transport ans business in Lagos with his crowds, will Ambode like it? Will Jagaban Tinubu like it? Jagaban may fear that Buhari would see it as a slap on his face for Ohamadike to come to Lagos (Tinubu's domain ) and shut it down. Tinubu would not want Buhari to feel he was insulting him that way.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by givbitcoin: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
igbodefender:
How will Ambode even see Kanu's visit? So far Ambode has not commented on the Nigeria/Biafra/restructuring/IPOB issue. He is busy with only one thing: trying to turn Lagos into a mega city.

If the charismatic Nnamdi KANU comes in and shuts down transport ans business in Lagos with his crowds, will Ambode like it? Will Jagaban Tinubu like it? Jagaban may fear that Buhari would see it as a slap on his face for Ohamadike to come to Lagos (Tinubu's domain ) and shut it down. Tinubu would not want Buhari to feel he was insulting him that way.

That is why we are leaving the task to Jagaban and other good people of Yoruba land to arrest kanu when him comes. Failure to do this will be considered a betrayal.
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by givbitcoin: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
GuyWise:

I love how you keep chest-beating all over nairaland, if not that afonja musscleams don't know their right from their left they would have tamed you since.
Those of you who know next to nothing about the operational structure of this country will be talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by ProWalker: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
igbodefender:

Shut down Lagos? Do you live in Lagos ?
Nnamdi can't even shut down ladipo or alaba without getting into trouble.
Only the LG chairman will pick him up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

That is why we are leaving the task to Jagaban and other good people of Yoruba land to arrest kanu when him comes. Failure to do this will be considered a betrayal.

Coming to Lagos is a big task o. You can hear what a voice of the North is saying. Tinubu is a politician whose political antenna is permanently tuned to get the vibes of the North.

He will be very much against such move by Kanu because he has a lot to prove. In case you have forgotten, Tinubu owns Lagos politics.

Ambode the Governor has zero tolerance for traffic disruption. Any IPOB members based in Lagos can near witness to this. Better tell your planning committee of this.

Just sounding the alarm o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by hammerF: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:
givbitcoin:

The one they arrested him before wat have happened?

Is he not the one begging dem to finalise his court case but they defer?

I dont support Nnamdi going to Lagos becos Afonja are generally scumbag that should never be trusted. Besides Nnamdi is not something we wish to share with u bitter and wicked Afonja.

However, if u carry on this ur threat, Nnamdi Kanu will take it as a challenge and hold rally in Lagos which i will support just to shut u up yet again.

21 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by ProWalker: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

My friend keep your mouth shut!
Yoruba don't give a fucck about your beef with the Biafrans, but that doesn't mean the albino will be allow to do his nuisance here

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by CltrAltDel: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
I want Kanu come to Lagos….. I want to see how Ipob Jesus looks…. Whether na ghost or spirit grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by vanbonattel: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

Is Ambode causing public nuisance when he addresses the state in Lagos crowd?

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
hammerF:

The one they arrested him before wat have happened?

Is he not the one begging dem to finalise his court case but they defer?

I dont support Nnamdi going to Lagos becos Afonja are generally scumbag that should never be trusted. Besides Nnamdi is not something we wish to share with u bitter and wicked Afonja.

However, if u carry on this ur threat, Nnamdi Kanu will take it as a challenge and hold rally in Lagos which i will support just to shut u up yet again.
Nnamdi KANU has freedom of movement but we feel he should avoid Lagos for reasons stated above. It will do everyone good.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by Warship: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
So many nonentities giving Nnamdi Kanu advice that they should give themselves

Kanu wins

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by hammerF: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Nnamdi KANU has freedom of movement but we feel he should avoid Lagos for reasons stated above. It will do everyone good.

Nnamdi Kanu will storm Lagos with full IPOB security, if Ambode wants to join Buhari let him leave Alawusa and interfere.

In fact, wat am i saying sef, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will be coming to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by ogawisdom(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
#keepcalmandsupportbiafra

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by Warship: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
igbodefender:

Coming to Lagos is a big task o. You can hear what a voice of the North is saying. Tinubu is a politician whose political antenna is permanently tuned to get the vibes of the North.

He will be very much against such move by Kanu because he has a lot to prove. In case you have forgotten, Tinubu owns Lagos politics.

Ambode the Governor has zero tolerance for traffic disruption. Any IPOB members based in Lagos can near witness to this. Better tell your planning committee of this.

Just sounding the alarm o.

Wrong

Tinubu will be very much be happy to accommodate Kanu so as to frighten the Northerners in allowing Osibanjo rule in peace

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by hammerF: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
ogawisdom:
#keepcalmandsupportbiafra

We earlier had a rally in Abia in front of his house.

Lagos has a huge population of Ndiigbo and it is the eighth south east state.

IPOB must rally in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by givbitcoin: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
ProWalker:

My friend keep your mouth shut!
Yoruba don't give a fucck about your beef with the Biafrans, but that doesn't mean the albino will be allow to do his nuisance here

Yoruba don't give a fucck, really?

What exactly do the Yoruba give a fucck about? Reaping where they did now sow? You won't fight to keep the country together but you are yearning for the benefits thereof. You are doing everything to sustain osibanjo in asorock even when you know how unfair it is to do so.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by DocHMD: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

Getaway with the noise oozing from your filthy bearded mouth. Kanu will be in lagos. When you get your oduduwa you can shut your border,kanu will come there since you want to unitw your skulls with Biafrans by force.
Noisemaking ewedu muslim airheads. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by eunisam: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fear?
Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by CltrAltDel: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
hammerF:

We earlier had a rally in Abia in front of his house.

Lagos has a huge population of Ndiigbo and it is the eighth south east state.

IPOB must rally in Lagos.
Gbam grin grin angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by omofunaab(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's better you guys restrict your madness to your five villages, If you don't want trouble for your gala sellers in Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos by SuperS1Panther: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please come to Lagos oooo and shut it down.

We can finally accelerate our grand plan against the loquacious chest beaters. Your cup is full and is only tipping towards the edge. any catalyst that will accelerate your drinking of the concoction you have prepared over recent years, is most welcomed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NJC suspends interview of Supreme Court Justices / Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital / Police Accuse Oshiomhole Of Lying About Assasination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.