Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo (2502 Views)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by IJOBA2: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

Yoruba land is an evil forest where every bad thing begin. They plant evil seeds in the minds of people and water to grow. But I'll advise you, those in the North central, to tread with caution, even Jerry Gana has learnt to recant his mischievous speeches. Finally, it's North central, not middle belt
YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DEAL WITH EM SINCE YOU ARE THEIR MASTER... I DEY YOUR BACK

3 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by laudate: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
Will shame allow you to name your tribe? I am proudly Igbo.
Oh you are Igbo, and yet you have been arguing shamelessly about how you cannot do anything but remain in the Southwest? You are Igbo and yet you have been wailing about the touts, in the Southwest? No wonder you kept quiet when reference was made to the touts in Onitsha, Aba and Awka.

1 Like

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Oh you are Igbo, and yet you have been arguing shamelessly about how you cannot do anything but remain in the Southwest? You are Igbo and yet you have been wailing about the touts, in the Southwest? No wonder you kept quiet when reference was made to the touts in Onitsha, Aba and Awka.

Yes I am proudly an Igboman, and at least I have a tribe. You are so ashamed about the circumstances of your unfortunate birth and existence that you will like to erase any mention of your despicable tribe?

Your ancestors will be so ashamed of you now. Your father will be weeping in his little grave now because you have denied your heritage. grin

5 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DEAL WITH EM SINCE YOU ARE THEIR MASTER... I DEY YOUR BACK

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by rainylad(f): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
..I dey laughooo...hahaha!..this should be on FP already

..Yoruba people??...which lagos??..the same lagos were some afonja miscreants were threatning Nnamdi Kanu not to come...hahahaha

..bunch of clowns..nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by laudate: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
At least I have a tribe. You are so ashamed about the circumstances of your unfortunate birth and existence that you will like to erase any mention of your despicable tribe?

Your father will be weeping in his little grave now. grin

Hehehe.... were you not the one whining about someone insulting you a few minutes ago? shocked Now, you have finally decided to unmask your true face, so that everyone can see your real nature. Thanks a lot for telling us that: " you are so ashamed about the circumstances of your unfortunate birth, and existence that you will like to erase any mention of your despicable tribe...." sad Wow! You now crowned it all by saying that your own "father will be weeping in his little grave now." Is that how little, you respect your father?? shocked Jeez! You must be truly pained!

1 Like

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... were you not the one whining about someone insulting you a few minutes ago? shocked Now, you have finally decided to unmask your true face, so that everyone can see your real nature. Thanks a lot for telling us that: " you are so ashamed about the circumstances of your unfortunate birth, and existence that you will like to erase any mention of your despicable tribe...." sad Wow! You now crowned it all by saying that your own "father will be weeping in his little grave now." Is that how little, you respect your father?? shocked Jeez! You must be truly pained!

At least I have a father. Those who don't know their tribes may not have a father after all? grin

I suggest you do a real background check, get back to where you grew up and have a good look at every elderly man there. If any of them resembles you, try to do a DNA test with him to see if he may be your lost dad. I now understand why you are like this. Sorry mate.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by laudate: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
At least I have a father. Those who don't know their tribes may not have a father after all? grin

I suggest you do a real background check, get back to where you grew up and have a good look at every elderly man there. If any of them resembles you, try to do a DNA test with him to see if he may be your lost dad. I now understand why you are like this. Sorry mate.
Ah, you are really pained. It is so obvious. That is why you have launched a tirade against your father. cheesy I remember someone telling me on NL, that your people practise this concept of 'female husbands,' where they marry women who go round to bear children for any man they see, in order to perpetuate their family name. It is obvious you are a product of such an arrangement. Ndo. Hehehe...... keep wailing, please. At least, you are providing us with a lot of entertainment on this board. Kindly throw more tantrums to make us laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Ojiofor: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
ALLOW MASTER TO DEAL WITH HIS SLAVES...WETIN BE YOUR OWN NOW

You are right.
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Ah, you are really pained. It is so obvious. That is why you have launched a tirade against your father. cheesy I remember someone telling me on NL, that your people practise this concept of 'female husbands,' where they marry women who go round to bear children for any man they see, in order to perpetuate their family name. It is obvious you are a product of such an arrangement. Ndo. Hehehe...... keep wailing, please. At least, you are providing us with a lot of entertainment on this board. Kindly throw more tantrums to make us laugh.

Which tribe are you from? You don't know grin

And you think you have a dad, do you even have a mom? How will you know if you are not a test tube product? grin
Maybe she was one of those women taken by Fulanis in illorin to born children for the caliphate grin

But am sure you will not even know this. We are feeling sorry for you. Take heart, life can be that tough. cool

3 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by laudate: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
Which tribe are you from? You don't know grin

And you think you have a dad, do you even have a mom? How will you know if you are not a test tube product? grin
Maybe you are one of those women taken by Fulanis in illorin to born children for the caliphate grin

But am sure you will not even know this. We are feeling sorry for you. Take heart, life can be that tough. cool
Oh dear!! wink The more you open your mouth, the more you reveal your pain. Keep guessing, and keep throwing darts that are way off the mark. You must have been a comedian in your former life! cheesy Your juvenile rants are really amusing. Now, please throw another tantrum, unleash more insults, and provide more entertainment for us all. Daalu zi! cool

1 Like

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Oh dear!! wink The more you open your mouth, the more you reveal your pain. Keep guessing, and keep throwing darts that are way off the mark. You must have been a comedian in your former life! cheesy Your juvenile rants are really amusing. Now, please throw another tantrum, unleash more insults, and provide more entertainment for us all. Daalu zi! cool

Your brothers are wailing for Biafra and begging Nnamdi Kanu and you are there laughing. Keep laughing till you find yourself in Benin republic.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by BabaRamota1980: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2017
...... and sought for a relation with the Biafra nation by the Oduduwa republic.

Everything sounded good until I saw this. Makes me want to fart on the whole speech.
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Edu3Again: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2017
givbitcoin:

Angry for what exactly? For reminding you about the danger you are deliberately plunging your people into?
It's obvious you are scared of being on your own.
The whole South is sick of the fulani PEOPLE.

We are leaving you.

The South as a whole are leaving you to suffer.

You are dead weight to the South.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Profile Of Winners Of The Akwa Ibom Lg Chairmanship Election / Governorship Election: Live Results Supplementary Polls From Bauchi State / I Have Fulani Blood In Me - Femi Fani Kayode In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.