Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo (2498 Views)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Edu3Again: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Video shows a Yoruba group, Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM), say it is in support of Nnamdi Kanu’s call for Biafra actualisation. It also said the Yoruba nation equally needs Oduduwa republic.

A Yoruba group, Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM) has said that it is too late for the restructuring of Nigeria, saying what the South-Western Yoruba region needs now is Oduduwa republic.

The group, in a release at the World Press Conference held at International Press Centre, (IPC) Ogba, Lagos said Nigeria has failed to solve the challenges of peaceful co-existence and that politicians are rather in government for their selfish benefits

The group said it is in support of the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra for self actualization irrespective of whatever hate speech he has been accused of. It said it wants an end to marginalization of some regions in the country and sought for a relation with the Biafra nation by the Oduduwa republic.

MORE IN VIDEO

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/video-give-nnamdi-kanu-biafra-give-us-oduduwa-republic-yoruba-group/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by givbitcoin: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Terkimbi01: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:
Nonsense
You never zee anything.
we need Middle Belt Independence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by rozayx5(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin

lalasticlala

Afonja are more bothered by ipob than themselves

any odua thread dies on the first page. but ipob will reach 10 pages

as a SS person i wud rather join a smaller country with more hope - than one large one heading for the sun

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Where are all the afonjas? Come and hear your brothers asking for freedom like Kanu grin

8 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by BuariCopyPaste: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
H
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by ChimaAdeoye: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Finally we have to either restructure or go our separate ways

4 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
k
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by givbitcoin: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Terkimbi01:

You never zee anything.

we need Middle Belt Independence.

Yoruba land is an evil forest where every bad thing begin. They plant evil seeds in the minds of people and water to grow. But I'll advise you, those in the North central, to tread with caution, even Jerry Gana has learnt to recant his mischievous speeches. Finally, it's North central, not middle belt
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by rozayx5(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
Where are all the afonjas? Come and hear your brothers asking for freedom like Kanu grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
See Afonjas wey sabi Fear Fear dey seek for Oduduwa Republic , Una get mind to protest , ...

3 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Ojiofor: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:
Nonsense

Angry Arewa yoot shocked

5 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by edkai: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by hammerF: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Una see una life?

Let me just add, Imperial cone head Afonja Republic...

7 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by chiagozien(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
They should not add lagos in their useless oduduwa republic.we are happy with one nigeri and can never go with you.ti o ba ti won ti wa ni n won
oduduwa ki nwọn ki o gbe o si
ogun ati awọn miiran ipinle.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by givbitcoin: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Angry Arewa yoot shocked

Angry for what exactly? For reminding you about the danger you are deliberately plunging your people into?
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by hammerF: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
See dem, the surefisticated crew.

Make una come lie down, to flog una dey hungry me.

All this trouble was caused by ur greed for power and envy/desire to dominate.

Nobody looted Nigeria more than OBJ, yet u could not allow the people from whose land the money flows enjoy their second term in power even if the illiterate North swore to make the country ungovernable. U joined dem, dreaming about a short cut.

Now we are all facing certain disintegration.

By the way, the country will disintegrate faster if we ever hear any mumu story about Kanu.

His replacement will be pure muscle and zero talking. Complete muscle brain that thinks and dream mass destruction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Franzinni: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
All the names are very distasteful...

Arewa... Sounds like A brothel
Biafra.... Sounds like an asylum within an asylum..
Odudua... Sounds like the fart out of a mad mans ass..

As confusing as nigeria sound e still sweeeeet for ear pass these rubbish them.
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Ojiofor: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
givbitcoin:

Angry for what exactly? For reminding you about the danger you are deliberately plunging your people into?

You don't have to remind me of anything,the problem with you guys from H/F is that you think we are cows that you can herd from Sokoto down to Port Harcourt. You are making a big mistake.Keep your warning to yourself.
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by hammerF: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Franzinni:
All the names are very distasteful...

Arewa... Sounds like A brothel
Biafra.... Sounds like an asylum within an asylum..
Odudua... Sounds like the fart out of a mad mans ass..

As confusing as nigeria sound e still sweeeeet for ear pass these rubbish them.

U might like to be called Nigga Area, many of us dont.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Franzinni: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
hammerF:

U might like to be called Nigga Area, many of us dont.
well you have a point... But it dont sound noffin like nigga area how ever you try to mouth it does it?

It has to use a littke bit of creativity to get it to ring a bell...

But you have a point there
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by GuyWise(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
A
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by BabaRamota1980: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Edu3Again:
Video shows a Yoruba group, Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM), say it is in support of Nnamdi Kanu’s call for Biafra actualisation. It also said the Yoruba nation equally needs Oduduwa republic.

A Yoruba group, Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM) has said that it is too late for the restructuring of Nigeria, saying what the South-Western Yoruba region needs now is Oduduwa republic.

The group, in a release at the World Press Conference held at International Press Centre, (IPC) Ogba, Lagos said Nigeria has failed to solve the challenges of peaceful co-existence and that politicians are rather in government for their selfish benefits

The group said it is in support of the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra for self actualization irrespective of whatever hate speech he has been accused of. It said it wants an end to marginalization of some regions in the country and sought for a relation with the Biafra nation by the Oduduwa republic.

MORE IN VIDEO

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/video-give-nnamdi-kanu-biafra-give-us-oduduwa-republic-yoruba-group/

Who is the giver?
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by EkoErrands: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yoruba youths wake up...As a biafran living in Lagos since 2009...I am more at home with Yoruba's than a Fulani.

I support Oduduwa republic 100%
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Edu3Again: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Who is the giver?
Dunno
Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cc Laudate

Yorubas now have home grown iPod yoots grin

What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by Customer80: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by laudate: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
Cc Laudate

Yorubas now have home grown iPod yoots grin

What do you think?
Should I throw the floor open for Yorubas to give you a befitting response?

1 Like

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Should I throw the floor open for Yorubas to give you a befitting response?

Yes, you can start the response grin

Are you not Yoruba enough?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by laudate: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:
Yes, you can start the response grin

Are you not Yoruba enough?
Why should I? My own ethnic group is not clamouring for a new country. Those who want a new country, can speak for themselves. Unlike your own people that like speaking for other minority groups, and attaching them into your proposed republic by force, my own folks believe in 'live and let live.'

1 Like

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by IJOBA2: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Angry Arewa yoot shocked
ALLOW MASTER TO DEAL WITH HIS SLAVES...WETIN BE YOUR OWN NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo by vanbonattel: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

Why should I? My own ethnic group is not clamouring for a new country. Those who want a new country, can speak for themselves. Unlike your own people that like speaking for other minority groups, and attaching them into your proposed republic by force, my own folks believe in 'live and let live.'

Will shame allow you to name your tribe? I am proudly Igbo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth / 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West / Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Gigantic Cv/profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.