Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Nigerian Girl With The Golden Eye Is This Normal Or Health Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Girl With The Golden Eye Is This Normal Or Health Issue (941 Views)

Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Girl With The Golden Eye Is This Normal Or Health Issue by Tigerwood123(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
The photographer who took the photos said her name is Peace and sells at Mile 12 market. People are wonderinghttp://www.doubledbrain.com/2017/07/29/nigerian-girl-golden-eyes-normal-needs-medical-attention-photos/

Re: The Nigerian Girl With The Golden Eye Is This Normal Or Health Issue by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
FTC...

Yie!! Beautiful buh scary..... shocked
Re: The Nigerian Girl With The Golden Eye Is This Normal Or Health Issue by indodon(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
freaking fu*king scary

and bout being a nigerian... adonbilivit
Re: The Nigerian Girl With The Golden Eye Is This Normal Or Health Issue by khiaa(f): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Op her eyes are green and she's fine. I have family members with her eye colour and mine are hazel.
Re: The Nigerian Girl With The Golden Eye Is This Normal Or Health Issue by nelson7777: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
one of my guy, "MEJIFE" eyes looks almost d same way, but his own is Gold, and yes he has eyes issue

(1) (Reply)

Famous Inventions in the month of August ( In History ) / News Presenters Go Fully Nude For X-RATED Starkers Dance Session(18+ Photos) / Guys I Really Need Answers To This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.