Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo (5926 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu-it Is High Time Jonathan Dropped His Gentleman’s Toga And Defend / We Will Work Against APC In IMO, South East If... ~ Rochas Okorocha / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2017
https://www.naij.com/1117573-you-jos-2019-nnamdi-kanu-tells-rochas-okorocha.html

In the link above, Nnamdi KANU seems to be insinuating that Governor Rochas Okorocha is not Igbo, simply but from Jos in the North.

That is very unfair to Okorocha, to Igbos whose mum are not Igbo, to Igbo ladies who marry outside Igbo Land and to the good people of the North Central whom KANU seems to have been courting of recent.

If you want to criticize in politics, don’t do it on the basis of origin, but on the basis of character and ideology.

Source:http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/07/30/3581/

4 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2017
why not pay him a visit and blab as you wish...
you think he gives a fvck about what you think

19 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by NuclearWinter: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Okorocha's mum is Igbo. It is his father that is a Awusa trader based in Jos.

Facts

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2017
No...his mother is Igbo but his father is a Hausa man from Jos.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2017
The only Nnamdi I know is Nnamdi Azikiwe
The only Kanu I know is Kanu Nnwakwo.
Finished.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2017
sekxy:

I suppose you are a lady from the gender sign by your moniker. How would you feel if you fell in love with a non Igbo man and married him, only for political actors to come tell your son years now that as a result of his mother's tribe, he is not a bonafide member of your husband's tribe? How will y Would you be happy with such?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2017
sekxy:

I suppose you are a lady from the gender sign by your moniker. How would you feel if you fell in love with a non Igbo man and married him, only for political actors to come tell your politician son (God bless him) years now that as a result of his mother's tribe, he is not a bonafide member of your husband's tribe and should not participate in politics? Would you be happy with such?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by calaway: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2017
igbodefender:

I suppose you are a lady from the gender sign by your moniker. How would you feel if you fell in love with a non Igbo man and married him, only for political actors to come tell your politician son (God bless him) years now that as a result of his mother's tribe, he is not a bonafide member of your husband's tribe and should not participate in politics? Would you be happy with such?

Stop acting like a slowpoke.......get you facts right......Rochas mother is Igbo... it is his father that is from Plateau state.

stop writing rubbish.

18 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by chinoxstock: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2017
That's how you fools lie and change facts...this op is very cunny.

Okorochas mom is igbo.

Okorochas father is unknown. So it's not out of place to call him a bastard.

14 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2017
calaway:

Stop acting like a slowpoke.......get you facts right......Rochas mother is Igbo... it is his father that is from Plateau state.

stop writing rubbish.
The point is not whether it is his father or mother that are from Jos, but whether it is right to discriminate against a politician on the basis of his parental origin. It is plain wrong!

Even Dr Danfulani of Southern Kaduna who came to see KANU the other day will tell you it is wrong to discriminate on the basis of origin.

Go and sit down!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Asaib(f): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2017
calaway:

stop writing rubbish.
how them say them say has deceived u guys i wonder what our future journalist could be feeding the public Okorochs's parents are from Imo State, his mum is from Ideato North while his father is from Ogboko in Ideato South of Imo State

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2017
chinoxstock:
That's how you fools lie and change facts...this op is very cunny.

Okorochas mom is igbo.

Okorochas father is unknown. So it's not out of place to call him a bastard.
Stop the discrimination! KANU should be allowed to play his politics. So should Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2017
grin

You've started with this rubbish again?
Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

You've started with this rubbish again?
What are you smoking?
Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by chinoxstock: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2017
igbodefender:
Stop the discrimination! KANU should be allowed to play his politics. So should Okorocha.

Did I discriminate anybody? We loved okorocha that was why we voted for him even though we knew of his simple background, small beginning and paternity status..but he disappointed his people, betrayed them for his personal gains.
So his time has passed.

Kanu is the king. Ohamadike is bigger than Nigeria politics..

7 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by amanda2013(f): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Which Igbo are you defending?you are defending your pocket.paid per post

6 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2017
igbodefender:
What are you smoking?

The ganja wey your mama gif me to smoke.

5 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by calaway: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Asaib:
how them say them say has deceived u guys i wonder what our future journalist could be feeding the public Okorochs's parents are from Imo State, his mum is from Ideato North while his father is from Ogboko in Ideato South of Imo State

look I knew Rocha's when he was a second hand cloth vendor in Barkin Ladi, plateau state.
it is u that suffers from misinformation. sort ur self out.....done.

6 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by calaway: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2017
igbodefender:
The point is not whether it is his father or mother that are from Jos, but whether it is right to discriminate against a politician on the basis of his parental origin. It is plain wrong!

Even Dr Danfulani of Southern Kaduna who came to see KANU the other day will tell you it is wrong to discriminate on the basis of origin.

Go and sit down!

u preach tolerance to the tolerant. govand preach ur massage to the the northerner and Muslim
rochas has had his chance.

4 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by cascarino(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=NuclearWinter post=58966845]Okorocha's mum is Igbo. It is his father that is a Awusa trader based in Jos.

Facts
drake2000x : 6:57am
No...his mother is Igbo but his father is a Hausa man from Jos.

Bunch of lunatic! A man that his late father never disowned nor doubted his fatherhood, you're now here linking him to another man. Idiots without common sense! Were you the people that pointed the torch for the 'Plateau man' when he was impregnating his mother. Fools! Simply because he doesn't support your Biafran ideology you now think it is enough to tag him bastard.

Do you know that Rochas is the second issue of his parents and they are seven siblings in their family? Is it also the 'Plateau man' that gave birth to all of them? Gullible fellows!

3 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by NuclearWinter: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2017
cascarino:
Bunch of lunatic! A man that his late father never disowned nor doubted his fatherhood, you're now here linking him to another man. Idiots without common sense! Were you the people that pointed the torch for the 'Plateau man' when he was impregnating his mother. Fools! Simply because he doesn't support your Biafran ideology you now think it is enough to tag him bastard.

Do you know that Rochas is the second issue of his parents and they are seven siblings in their family? Is it also the 'Plateau man' that gave birth to all of them? Gullible fellows!

Wrong.

His father is Awusa from Jos North and not Berom or Langtan

5 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2017
calaway:

u preach tolerance to the tolerant. govand preach ur massage to the the northerner and Muslim
rochas has had his chance.
This forum is a witness that we agitated for Nnamdi Kanu's release even if we don't belong to his organization because we believe in tolerance FOR ALL!
Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by cascarino(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Asaib:
My sister I tire o! Sometimes when I read about Rochas, I wonder whether it's this same Rochas I know or another one. Rochas' mother is from Umuago Urualla in Ideato north while is father is from Ogboko here in Ideato South.

They are seven issues in their family. Sometimes I wonder if it is the said ' 'Plateau man' that gave birth to all of them even those that were born in Ogboko.

Nigerian masses are very gullible- once they hate you they can believe anything negative about you, especially we Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by nrexzy: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Instead of u guys to go to church ur here worrying who is who's father.

If we run a paternity test on u u would realize ur fathers ain't ur real father.

Una dey dey talk wetin big pass una mouth... Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by cascarino(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Wrong.

His father is Awusa from Jos North and not Berom or Langtan

Fool! His father is Nicholas Okorocha from Ogboko. He was proud of his son and never disowned him while he was alive I wonder why a stranger like you will now do it for him if not of your incurable lunacy.

1 Like

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by NuclearWinter: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2017
cascarino:
Fool! His father is Nicholas Okorocha from Ogboko. He was proud of his son and never disowned him while he was alive I wonder why a stranger like you will now do it for him if not of your incurable lunacy.

Nicholas Okorocha was a cucklord who accepted the baby of his adulterers wife

Google : "My wife's son"

1 Like

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2017
This is why Zikism is needed in Nigeria like never before. In his time Zik appointed a Fulani Prince as Mayor of Enugu and nobody told him to go back because politics should be about performance not origin.

If Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu was criticizing Okorocha based on his performance it would be understandable. But not on the basis of origin. Did Trump tell Obama to go back to Kenya. If Trump had said that, he would have lost the US presidential elections.

2 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by cascarino(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Nicholas Okorocha was a cucklord who accepted the baby of his adulterers wife

Google : "My wife's son"
Go and prepare for Church maybe Jesus will be able to reduce your level of stupidity.
I don't argue with mad men. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by julietm123: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2017
adeyinka:
The only Nnamdi I know is Nnamdi Azikiwe
The only Kanu I know is Kanu Nnwakwo.
Finished.
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by NuclearWinter: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2017
igbodefender:
This is why Zikism is needed in Nigeria like never before. In his time Zik appointed a Fulani Prince as Mayor of Enugu and nobody told him to go back because politics should be about performance not origin.

If Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu was criticizing Okorocha based on his performance it would be understandable. But not on the basis of origin. Did Trump tell Obama to go back to Kenya. If Trump had said that, he would have lost the US presidential elections.

Zik just like Nzeagwu was so blind to one Nigeria that he didn't bother to research on the history of Jihadist and Fulani supremacists in his precious north.

Even after Awolowo made it abundantly clear in 1953 after orchestrating the cross-carpeting of elected Yoruba MPs in the NCNC to his regional tribal party, AG, Zik still refused to drop his Marxist multicultural one Nijeriya dreams.

7 Likes

Re: To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo by NuclearWinter: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2017
cascarino:
Go and prepare for Church maybe Jesus will be able to reduce your level of stupidity.
I don't argue with mad men. Bye!

Modern day Nicholas Okorocha aka "My wife's son cucklord"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igbo Nation Should Forget The Politics Of Nigeria And Focus On Independence / Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) / Fulani Camps Located In The Heart Of Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.