Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife (24359 Views)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Most Nigerians are stupid. They can't use common condom. I don't know where the useless opinion that if you marry, you should start forming babies quickly. No planning, nothing. Rubbish

12 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by northvietnam(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:
A person becomes "disable" when his/her brain stop working or the person stop using...thats the real disability

Cc...

IpodExposed ....

Sarrki...

NgeneUkwuAmu...
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Some are looking for male heir grin.when pple lik Dangote no get son. Backward pple. In dis current 9ja.2 pikin don do

7 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Such a sad story for that little girl.
Please heed OP's advise, don't bring children into the world to suffer.
Use a condom.

8 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by bravesoul247(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm not a fan of poor couples giving birth to countless children cos those kids end up being thst street urchins that terrorise the neighbourhood. And please if you have a child that is disabled its better you give the child up for adoption than putting the child out of his/her "misery".

From my Tecno Camon CX

4 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Franklin D. Roosevelt became disabled at 39 years... he later became the 26th President of the United States of America.

Stephen Hawking is disabled from the neck down and he is considered as being among the top 5 people with the highest intelligence quotient (IQ) in the world.

brandydaniells:
example of a great dissabled man?

2 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:

i repeat never you bring forth children to this world to suffer ..
You selfish human beings

You out of your love for sex bring forth kids you dont have the money to carther for ...
Yet u keep giving birth to more

Only for you to give them away as maids to heartless people

Yesterday i witness a child being scared with a hot iron to the extent she jumped from a 5 storey building landing with her head to coma!

The painful fact is that she is my friend ...just 12years of age and she has done nothing to the world ..so innocent and she jumped naked to coma .. if she survives it she will be disfigured or perhaps mad!!
All because some sex crazy couples wont plan before giving birth ....am heart broken ill stop here ...for now ...i hope nigeria adopts china's law of one children per couple...

use a condom if u cant raise your kids

nonsense!!

these people you are screaming about dont have phone that browse so how can dey see your scream

5 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by TeddyPendergrass(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
darioNaharis:
Fam please tell them

Some believe when they have children, that's when their blessings would come

Such a Dumbass mentality

Also if you give birth to a badly disabled child(dwarfs, limbless, etc) ,put him out of his misery --I mean terminate him--

Don't allow him become an object of mockery and suffer from depression

I was watching a documentary yesterday and there was this boy without the lower part of the mouth

His mom's words "I know he would make me proud and I want people to say wow someone like this is successful"

I know I'll probably get bashed and hear people say " we should always give thanks to God for everything"
But then we all should wise up undecided
How many disabled people actually make it in life (can't be more than 1%)
How sure are you that yours will fall into the "1%" category

your mother should have swallowed you. your dad should have pulled out. none of that happened, unfortunately the universe has to make adjustments for your survival which is essentially a waste.

4 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Steven Wonder lost his sight at an early age.... same as Ray Charles.

d33types:

Most of all these listed people weren't born disabled .Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Youngzedd(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:
A person becomes "disable" when his/her brain stop working or the person stop using...thats the real disability
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by elantraceey(f): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't get marriage or have children until I'm certain that I can personally cater adequately for myself and my children, I'm not going to bring any child to this world to struggle.

I told my mum one time that I'll prefer to have children 3 years after my wedding and she went on screaming I shouldn't lay a curse on myself, The sole purpose of marriage is not to just to have children, I won't marry any man with that mentality, I'll rather build my home with my husband only plan and settle things ahead before bringing in the children.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by menwongo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:

whats einsten's deformity?

Just weak for the guy

1 Like

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
d33types:

Most of all these listed people weren't born disabled .Just saying.
Marlee became deaf at 18 months old
steve wonder was born blind...Whether born with it or after some years...its the same, to me its even worse for people who were not born with.
eg
a person born crippled might be sad but it cant be compared to someone who was walking then got crippled, its 2x the pain, coz the person knows what it feels like to move freely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Flaghouse1: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:

whats einsten's deformity?

Einstein had learning disability ,his teacher wrote a letter to the mother that he is untreatable and would not become anybody in life.

When he got home ,gave the letter to the mother and she read it.Eistein asked the mother what the content was,the mother just told him that be was too brilliant to continue going to school and was withdrawn from school.
He was home thought by the mother to cover for his inadeqacies .
Some years later he was able to stumbled across the letter and discovered that the mum lied to him in order to improve his leaning disability,for this he so much held the mother in high esteem

8 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by vicben27(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
why da fork shud I be using condom wit my wife? after tieing D nuts . if she's ovulating is a no sex period 4 days without sex won't kill any body besides I have PHD in withdrawal. only stupid individual bring babies that dy can't take care of into the world

1 Like

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
True.
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Preator: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
darioNaharis:
Fam please tell them

Some believe when they have children, that's when their blessings would come

Such a Dumbass mentality

Also if you give birth to a badly disabled child(dwarfs, limbless, etc) ,put him out of his misery --I mean terminate him--

Don't allow him become an object of mockery and suffer from depression

I was watching a documentary yesterday and there was this boy without the lower part of the mouth

His mom's words "I know he would make me proud and I want people to say wow someone like this is successful"

I know I'll probably get bashed and hear people say " we should always give thanks to God for everything"
But then we all should wise up undecided
How many disabled people actually make it in life (can't be more than 1%)
How sure are you that yours will fall into the "1%" category
Hw sure are we they will not fall into the "1%"?. Are u willing to bet against the risk of terminating the one in the 100?

1 Like

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:
I can't get marriage or have children until I'm certain that I can personally cater adequately for myself and my children, I'm not going to bring any child to this world to struggle.

I told my mum one time that I'll prefer to have children 3 years after my wedding and she went on screaming I shouldn't lay a curse on myself, The sole purpose of marriage is not to just to have children, I won't marry any man with that mentality, I'll rather build my home with my husband only plan and settle things ahead before bringing in the children.
Why dont u start settling things now (assuming u havent started), u dont have to wait till you get married
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by cooljoe(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
yle I'm Totali against killing a child cos of deformity, I'm all 4 watching d number of kids u birth vis-a-vis ur pocket. ts jst very annoying and even worse, d hardship d innocent kids have to go tru. den u'd see some annoyn parents, who dare take out d frustrations on d poor kids. u wee c some single mom's be like - u ds child, u ruined my life. like t was d kid dat told u to spread like butter

4 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by rose54321: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
It's annoying to say the least.
Why have children you cannot financially cater for. It simple logic really.
At the end of the day, it's the innocent children that suffer.

I'm glad the younger generation is creating topics like this, shows there's hope.

No offense to my niggas in the north, but your Imams and elites need to do more. Recently Sanusi was speaking against this and y'all crucified him. Is it a crime to speak sense in the north?

5 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Filmewell(f): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

That china law, that would be too much,and our population isnt that much...and never pray for someone to die, no matter the situation coz you dont know maybe the person has a major role in the future and bout the guy that said something bout putting kids out of their misery coz they are disable or something...thats very wrong bro, people that are disable achieve great things...That 1% you (darioNaharis) are talking bout are the ones that didnt tag themselves as 'disable'...as long as they dont limit themselves, they can do anything.
Even peOple who are physically normal commit suicide cos of there situation not to talk of disabled.
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
Come on..
Any Child brought into this world has a purpose of his or her existence.. So if a child is conceived whether by mistake or whatever, it's not the baby's fault..
Such babies most times end up winners
Please enough of this poor reasoning. The situation is already a state of emergency. If every child has a purpose and would end up as "winners" how do you explain the millions of children dying yearly out of malnutrition?

8 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by ahhdah(f): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ontarget:

Please enough of this poor reasoning. The situation is already a state of emergency. If every child has a purpose and would end up as "winners" how do you explain the millions of children dying yearly out of malnutrition?
N you think the use of condoms will help
If you tell me proper sex education n family planning, I'll agree
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by claremont(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
The focus shouldn't only be on the men using/not using condoms, females should learn to use contraceptives as well. If females learn to use contraception properly, we would probably see a decline in the number of barren females in our society due to countless abortions. However, the use of condoms by males should be aggressively promoted, even more so for the prevention of STDs. There are loads of supposedly good-looking women/men in our society who are either barren and/or carriers of HIV/AIDS, it's best to use a condom until you have both been triple-tested for everything and married. We all know abstinence is difficult for 95% of men/women.

3 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Filmewell(f): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=TeddyPendergrass post=58975341]

your mother should have swallowed you. your dad should have pulled out. none of that happened, unfortunately the universe has to make adjustments for your survival which is essentially a waste.[/quote
]
No point insulting, respond intelligently I don't support euthanasia but the overall message should be heard.

2 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by jmichael259(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
MY DEAR, THE PROBLEM IS LEVEL OF EDUCATION AND ENLIGHTENMENT! Confirm ur hiv status. check your phenotype, fibroid, genotype, rhesus factor e.t.c. before you bear sickled or disfigured kids. LOVE IS NOT BLIND! There are lots of birth control drugs and clips for those who cannot afford kids. Abortion, condom and child ban is not a solution.

2 Likes

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
Come on..
Any Child brought into this world has a purpose of his or her existence.. So if a child is conceived whether by mistake or whatever, it's not the baby's fault..
Such babies most times end up winners
Like the ones who are Boko Haram members shey. Nigeria is a country where the government doesn't give a hoot about its citizens so people should only afford kids they can afford to train well to the maximum level.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply

1 Like

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ontarget:

Its not poor reasoning

-Every child has a purpose, have you ever seen a 'creation' that doesnt have a purpose?
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by YesNoMaybe: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

Steve hawking

albert einstein

franklin delano roosevelt

ralph braun

john hockenberry

marlee matlin

stevie wonder

frida kahlo

helen keller

lenin moreno

sudha chandran

bethany hamilton

maria runyan

ludwig van beethoven

christopher reeve

john nash

vincent van gogh

nick vujicic

Even if you dont know all this pple...dont you watch paralympics...if these pple parent has put them out of what that guy called 'misery', they wouldnt have gotten the chance to do what they did.
Adolf Hitler
Timur the lame

...want more?
Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Emmysky(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
brandydaniells:

i repeat never you bring forth children to this world to suffer ..
You selfish human beings

You out of your love for sex bring forth kids you dont have the money to carther for ...
Yet u keep giving birth to more

Only for you to give them away as maids to heartless people

Yesterday i witness a child being scared with a hot iron to the extent she jumped from a 5 storey building landing with her head to coma!

The painful fact is that she is my friend ...just 12years of age and she has done nothing to the world ..so innocent and she jumped naked to coma .. if she survives it she will be disfigured or perhaps mad!!
All because some sex crazy couples wont plan before giving birth ....am heart broken ill stop here ...for now ...i hope nigeria adopts china's law of one children per couple...

use a condom if u cant raise your kids

nonsense!!

Bro you damn right man. Although the termination part was a bit cruel but still on point. They'll just let a kid turn into something they themselves hate.
A child with disabilities can't go anywhere in life. They'll just grow up feeling useless and have no point to humanity and some end up commiting suicide. Now what has that child acheived in life other than pain, regret, suffering for what he didn't do and want?

1 Like

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
тнanĸ yoυ ғor тнιѕ тopιc, op
ι ѕo нaтe ιт wнen parenтѕ ѕend тнeιr ĸιdѕ тo вecoмe нoυѕe нelpѕ or тo oтнer relaтιveѕ ѕιмply вecaυѕe тнey can'т caтer ғor тнeιr ĸιdѕ.
мy parenтѕ agreed тo нave 4 , and тнey ѕтυcĸ тo тнaт plan. мeanwнιle нιѕ ғvcĸвoy вroтнer нaѕ 9 ғvcĸιng ĸιdѕ and нe ѕenт all oғ тнeм oυт on loan вecaυѕe тнe ιdιoт coυldn'т conтrol нιѕ нornιneѕѕ. тнe мan waѕ doιng well ιn lagoѕ вeғore нe wenт down ғιnancιally, вy тнen нe нad 5 вυт нe dιdn'т ѕтop тнere , even aѕ нe waѕ вroĸe, нe ĸepт on вangιng and вearιng тιll нe goт тo 9.
тнaт'ѕ wнy тнey are ѕlavιng нιѕ ĸιdѕ υp and down вecaυѕe oғ нιѕ ѕтυpιdιтy. тнιѕ ιѕ ѕoмeтнιng ι нave vowed noт тo do тo мy ĸιdѕ, raтнer ιғ тнey go тo oтнer relaтιveѕ нoмeѕ, ιт'ѕ pυrely ғor нolιdayѕ.

ι нave мade υp мy мιnd тo нave jυѕт 3 ĸιdѕ and ιғ вy мιѕтaĸe , we мaĸe ѕpace ғor a 4тн , ѕнιĸena. ι jυѕт dey veх aѕ ι dey тype тнιѕ ѕнιd gan undecided

1 Like

Re: Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
YesNoMaybe:
Adolf Hitler Timur the lame

...want more?
Sure...enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars / Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her / 75-year-old Widow Ejected From Her Husband's House By Her Stepson In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.