Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise (15822 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Originally Borokiri Not Igwuocha As IPOB Claims / Army’s Python Should Dance In Israel Where Kanu Is, Not Igboland – Ohanaeze / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

You can have all of ondo state
Don't worry
Akure and co is all ijaw
Land

Historically, the Arogbo have had trading contacts with neighboring Ijaw tribes (Apoi, Egbema) and the Ijebu and Ilaje Yoruba. Most Arogbo are bilingual, speaking dialects of both the Yoruba and Ijaw languages. Historically, the Arogbo acted as middle men in the slave trade, selling captives from the interior to Europeans. The Arogbo migrated to their present location from the town of Gbaran in the central Niger Delta. Worship of the god Egbesu is particularly strong among the Arogbo.

I said ILLORIN.

8 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Emiamo

i hope u understand ijaw...lollz!
Lol, A izon egere fie ibimam
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

I said ILLORIN.

Back to core of thread
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

Not an inch of Yoruba land will be lost
No need to engage ijaw
Over ondo
It's like an Igbo dragging otta with Yorubas
Let him wail
When reality hits they will keep quiet
There's an oba there already
Enough said

I just had to tell that eediot. I do take my heritage quite serious.. In fact, that's one of the cause of my daily fight on nairaland.
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

I just had to tell that eediot. I do take my heritage quite serious.. In fact, that's one of the cause of my daily fight on nairaland.

Don't bother engaging ijaw
They are our junior brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

Don't bother engaging ijaw
They are our junior brothers

Na lie, senior show restraint wen engaging junior but u want to wipe dem out becos of land. May God forgive u!

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

Don't bother engaging ijaw They are our junior brothers
I hear you but I just dislike the way that nengibo was acting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Na lie, senior show restraint wen engaging junior but u want to wipe dem out becos of land. May God forgive u!

Well he first stated they will wipe us off if we dare go there.. It's none of your business though. Or is Ondo now Ibo as well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Eastfield1: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Idiot Opobo will always be Ijaw land, what language is the name Opobo, slowpoke
come carry Opobo now.
we dey wait una

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Thewrath(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
so if cownu arrives lag, and millions of ibos in Lagos together with those imported gather to welcome him, does that make Lagos biafrat land?
Rivers is not Lagos,no indegenous Igbos in Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thewrath:

Rivers is not Lagos,no indegenous Igbos in Lagos!

Oba of Lagos said Lagos is not Yoruba land.

The same claim all Nigerians have of Lagos but Yoruba and Igbo are majority. grin

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/

8 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Eastfield1: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

meeting you is like meeting every Tom Dick and Harry.

You are neither am Ijawman nor an Ogbia man. What purpose will meeting you serve other than a few drinks and fish?

Why don't we move to FB and ask Ogbia people? Lol

Again, you don't know difference between a CLAN and a tribe
why are you this Ignorant.?
Ogbia people may Claim Ijaw for convenience but you and I know very well they are not Ijaw.
Same thing with Degema ethnic group.
in fact 50% of the Ethnic group you call Ijaw are not even Ijaw in any way

5 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na today Igbo dey claimed ownership.
They claimed the own Lagos
Kaduna
Benur
And now portharcourt.
This is why Biafra can never b actualize.
Adaka boro called for the Niger delta secession in 1958 before ozukwu in 1967
So now who started the agitation na? They will say it was ozukwu.
Igbo only have mouth online, why in real life they are nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Oba of Lagos said Lagos is not Yoruba land.

The same claim all Nigerians have of Lagos but Yoruba and Igbo are majority. grin

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/

Lagos is no mans land
Port harcourt is no mans land

lol I hail una Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

Lagos is no mans land
Port harcourt is no mans land

lol I hail una Biafra

Y do u always dodge the koko of the gist?

Did u miss the part of Oba Akiolu, who better to know if Lagos is not Yoruba land? grin

6 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Everytime u try to blame Igbos for ur people fearing shongo and hence not migrating close to the Ocean.

Leaving all that land from Ondo to Lagos 4 the Ijaws to settle on. grin

8 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Y do u always dodge the koko of the gist?

Did u miss the part of Oba Akiolu, who better to know if Lagos is not Yoruba land? grin

Did you miss the part of Awori being the first settlers and awori is Yoruba ?
His point was lagos was not under oyo/ife empire which is popular Yoruba ! It was on its own like ekiti Okun

You are dragging lagos and port harcourt
The desire of Ibo nation to have access to sea no be here !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by daveson2020(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin grin these unity beggers sef grin. If you are soo confident about yours findings then bring another 19 professors with you to challenge nnamdi kanu grin embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

His point was lagos was not under oyo/ife empire which is popular Yoruba ! It was on its own like ekiti Okun

U see ur life? Becos of the fear of Shongo ur Oba have now had to declare that Lagos is does not belong to Yorubas and u want to wipe the Ijaws out to claim Ondo all to urself.

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Eastfield1: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Opobo people are like "biracials" . They are a meeting point of breeding between Igbos and Ijaws.
Intertrading, Intermarriage, Migration etc brought that close.
But the Ijaw conscienceness in Opobo is STRONGER than that of the Igbos.
They lean towards ijaw and are part of INC.
Thats the bitter truth.
they can be part of what ever cancel they like but no inch of Opobo will be ceded to Ijaw.
get that into ur head & stop trolling around here

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:
Everytime u try to blame Igbos for ur people fearing shongo and hence not migrating close to the Ocean.

Leaving all that land from Ondo to Lagos 4 the Ijaws to settle on. grin

The Ilajes, Ijebu and Awori living near the sea are Ijaws? Dumb ipob illiterate.

The Ijaws in Ese Odo are not even close to the sea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

U see ur life? Becos of the fear of Shongo ur Oba have now had to declare that Lagos is does not belong to Yorubas and u want to wipe the Ijaws out to claim Ondo all to urself.

Don't derail the thread with ikwere denying Igboness lagos is part of Yoruba land whether you like it or not

We know failure of your forefathers to touch water is what's causing all this fake claims of lagos and rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

The Ilajes, Ijebu and Awori living near the sea are Ijaws? Dumb ipob illiterate.

The Ijaws in Ese Odo are not even close to the sea.

It's paining Igbo they don't have access to sea
When Yoruba have access to sea via ondo Ogun and lagos!

No Igbo land touched the sea absolutely NONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Jesusloveyou: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thewrath:

Don't waste your time on him,let him go offline and sell that useless propaganda to Igbos in rivers and delta and see the result,not ranting on nairaland!

I myself am from delta state's anioma living in asaba around coca,my mom is from Binin and we speak fluent Igbo language,we are Igbos.
you are Igbo by mouth.
The same way I am from Benin but American by mouth
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

It's paining Igbo they don't have access to sea
When Yoruba have access to sea via ondo Ogun and lagos!

No Igbo land touched the sea absolutely NONE.

You dey mind them.. Just like Ojuwku met his waterloo when he wanted to annex Lagos to his useless Biafra, that Kanu Eediot will meet his. Yeye people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Eastfield1: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

You are dragging lagos and port harcourt
The desire of Ibo nation to have access to sea no be here !
Femi Base.
I just pity you.
keep trolling here.
the day your people will make a move toward Kwara & Kogi.
you will see Opposition from us Igbo's that day.
trust me

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
See the ethnic map of Nigeria
Igbo land is poto poto without sea access
That's why they want port harcourt
Lagos
Anything for sea access

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Eastfield1:

Femi Base.
I just pity you.
keep trolling here.
the day your people will make a move toward Kwara & Kogi.
you will see Opposition from us Igbo's that day.
trust me

Wetin concern Igbo with Kwara and Kogi
Kogi and Kwara want to join south west there's nothing you can do about it
If you like cry cry
Niger delta will decide if they want to join yoy or not
From the looks of things they are denying ibos like a viral disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Thewrath(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are Igbo by mouth.
The same way I am from Benin but American by mouth
No,it's my mom that's from Binin,my dad is an anioma man.....(emu even have Benin friends who speak Igbo,not talk of me in asaba)!
A bum ezigbo nnwa afo.

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by perez100: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ikwerre has 4 LGA's. 1. PHC 2. Obiakpor, 3. Emoha and 4. Elele. So, if Elele is Igbo then Ikwerre as a whole is Igbo. But I don't care where they chose to belong. Igbo is looking beyond oil that will dry few years to come. The truth is Igbo want their brothers but if any of them chose to get lost because of few oil wells then Igbo will forget that one. It is just simple. To me Rivers State has 3 ethnic groups 1. Igbo 2. Ijaw 3. Ogoni.

6 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by AK481(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Where is the link that Amaechi said he is Igbo?

2. Irrespective of 1, has the Position of Ikwerre Apex body and their Rumuomasi Declaration changed? (Check page 0 for it)

Meanwhile, I await the link

What's makes one Igbo or Yoruba is not by speaking the dialect, it is by heritage... #Blood!!!

The Fulanis are Fulanis not because they speak Fulano language but because they have common ancestry. If a group in Mali says they are not Fulani even though their language appear Fulani, then the man from Kano has no business disputing it. Allow people define themselves not you doing for them, that's honorable.

Mumu talk.

Read wetin u write.
E good for ya brain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians In The Diaspora Stormed The Streets To Campaign For Sowore. / MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola / Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.