Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano (14662 Views)

Donatus Okonkwo Admonishes Nigerians As He Marks Birthday From US / Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2017
The November 18 Anambra State guber election is looking like an epic battle is set to go down, as one of the major contenders in the election, Prince Donatus Okonkwo, handed back his expression of interest form to the Chairman of APC, Chief John Oyegun, at the party's national secretariat, Abuja, yesterday.

Prince Okonkwo, who was accompanied by his supporters and associates, including party stalwarts, thanked the party chairman for his commendable leadership and promised to bring home the guber price, come November. Addressing Chief Oyegun after submission of his form, Prince Okonkwo said, "you have been an inspiration to all of us in the aspect of political leadership. You have indeed done well for the party and Nigeria as a nation. Thank you immensely for that".

While addressing newsmen at the party house, Prince Okonkwo further stressed that change of administration is paramount for the state at this time. He said, "our people are ready to vote out a governor and a government that remains inept and confused three years after it got into office. Anambra people are ready to enthrone credible leadership and accountability which will ensure meaningful development across the state in the next four years. It is this hope that I represent". 

The Ojoto born top businessman and philanthropist promised to leave no stone unturned in his quest to ensure victory for the APC in the election. "A victory for APC, a victory for Donatus Okonkwo, is a victory for the people of Anambra State", he concluded.

Prince Donatus Okonkwo is the Chairman of Tettrazzini Group, and an international businessman of repute. His youthfulness is said to be one of his major selling points in the election tussle.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/wow-anambra-guber-donatus-okonkwo.html?m=0

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by CoolFreeday(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Good luck to him

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by nextprince: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2017
But I thought one demented he-goat says there won't be election in Anambra state.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by NaoSlay: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
I thought election won't hold in the state? Am confused.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good luck to him with that.

Without federal might, Obiano will win Anambara comfortably.

I hope the elections will be peaceful that day.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by lastmaster(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
ok
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by dakeskese(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
hmm...

In 2baba's voice:

E be like say dem want to tell us another story again oooo

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by HisSexcellency(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin grin
I thought someone said no elections in anambra state.
Or am I to believe that these aspirants are wasting their time and money obtaining nomination form

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by eitsei(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
November 18 is not that far away
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by jullary(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
But I thought one demented he-goat says there won't be election in Anambra state.
So for ur mind u take mumu serious?!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by LUGBE: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Efforts in futility shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nobody will vote

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by gabbyfill: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Good luck to him
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by Atiku2019: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
God Bless Anambara State.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by crispus09(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
observing frm rear angle
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by softwerk(f): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Who will you unseat when there won't be an election in Anambra?! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by jewishguy2020: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
dakeskese:
... hmm...
In 2baba's voice:
E be like say dem want to tell us another story again oooo
hahaahhaha E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oooo
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by mirabel001(f): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
No election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by nwadiuko1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
money bag money bag money bag
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by nofuckz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Which one we go come take nah? no election abi we wud send obiano parking to Isreal an okorowasa to Nigeria outta biafra
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by Temptee101(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
b
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by ivolt: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Good luck to him with that.

Without federal might, Obiano will win Anambara comfortably.

I hope the elections will be peaceful that day.

Your analysis is wrong, Donatus don't need federal might since
traditional Obiano supporters will stay away from the election
courtesy of Ipob's order, leaving APC to coast to victory.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
ivolt:

Your analysis is wrong, Donatus don't need federal might since
traditional Obiano supporters will stay away from the election
courtesy of Ipob's order, leaving APC to coast to victory.

Lol, you think Obiano'supporters are not aware of that.

IPOB's are PDP apologetics.

Obiano is APGA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by Tobium1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=nextprince post=58972034]But I thought one demented he-goat says there won't be election in Anambra state. [/quote

The demented he-goat is the nightmare of your President who went AWOL.
The demented he-goat is still the reason your president is scared as fück for returning back,
The same demented he-goat is the reason why some northerners are bitter for depriving this country equity.
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by slendxy: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

There is difference between "election will not hold" and "I will not vote". Stop trying too hard.
Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by 1shortblackboy: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let me first go and report to our supreme leader General Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
I keep on laughing grin grin. That day ballot boxes will be as empty as an old woman teeth

Me sef wey dey talk go dey house dey chop my Nsala soup.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano by chiagozien(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
is it not stupid for niger area zombies to carry igbo matter for head,even when we ndi anambra say no election in anambra.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olatokunbo Joseph Talabi, Shuaib Afolabi Salisu Appointed As Ogun SSG & COS / Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari / 2015: Jonathan May Convene Sovereign National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.