Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention (27828 Views)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Afro3: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
The All Progressives Congress, APC, governorship aspirant in the November 18 election in Anambra State, Prince Donatus Okonkwo has bemoaned  the present state of affairs in the State, noting that Anambra of today is no longer the State the founding fathers envisaged.

Chief Okonkwo who stated this in Awka the Anambra State Capital, while declaring open his intentions to run for the 18th November guber race, expressed deep concern over what he called maladministration in Anambra State, noting that the need for positive change could not be overstated.  ‎He assured the electorates and the state of his financial accountability and sincere desire to operate an open administration if he emerges as the governor. According to him " it will be the people's government. Am subjected to the people as a servant and will operate the government of the people, for the people and by the people"

'Anambra State is in dire straits. Our dear state is in a very bad shape that is difficult to fix. Honestly, nothing is working at all. The present administration of APGA has placed us in a reverse gear. The late literary icon, Prof Chinua Achebe, once said "the problem with Nigeria is leadership:, and I therefore say, that the problem with Anambra state today, is leadership" ‎

Okonkwo who is the chairman, Board of Directors of Tetrazzini Group Plc, said his ambition to steer the Anambra's ship was borne out of his wealth of experience in the field of human capacity development and financial management. The outspoken APC aspirant pledged his loyalty to the people as he declared a convenant with the people of Anambra state to serve and declare state of emergency on poverty if elected. " I am not making a promise but going into covenant with you and I, to spearhead the leadership of Anambra state with all sincerity and humility"‎

Tetrazzini boss, said his administration would leave no stone unturned in the critical areas, like: agriculture, infrastructure, economy, security, employment, zero tolerance for corruption, human capacity development, commerce and industrialization. The colourful declaration ceremony that was well attended with traditional performances had some of the state and national ‎executives of APC including a governorship aspirant as well.

'As an industrialist, entrepreneur and employer of labour, I have what it takes to turn Anambra State around. In the last three and half years of this present administration, Anambra people have suffered untold hardship in the hands of the incumbent governor, Willie Obiano,' he concluded.‎

http://ndigbo-online..com.ng/2017/06/election-countdown-anambra-guber.html?m=0
By: Abuchi Onwumelu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Afro3: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Afro3: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
See here

1 Like

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Afro3: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Continue

1 Like

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Sunofgod(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nonsense.....Another Political Calamity.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by FKO81(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
I thought he was planning to use Floyd Mayweather as his campaign manager and also his running mate cheesy cheesy, But seriously some people enjoys being stupiid, those close to him should advice him to use the money he's planning to waste and open Tetrazzini outlet in Anambra we are yet to see his investment here, no room for APC in Anambra govt house.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by NwaAmaikpe: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked
No true Igbo man carries broom. ALU!!!!

Any Igbo man who votes for APC was either adopted or his mom was impregnated by another man.

Any Igbo woman who votes for APC was either switched at birth or is a sacrifice to Amadioha.

The leader has spoken...
Nnamdi Kalu unequivocally declared that,

There shall be no elections in Anambra come November.
We can't be demanding for our own country when we are complying with their political calendar.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by izzou(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin

Anambra has one of the toughest elections in Nigeria.

It's not about your money or your name. It's about who's behind you.

That was how Ifeanyi Ubah was deceived last term.

Am sorry for you bros

15 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Broom cheesy
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Jaquar456: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
419ners
See how unserious and fraudulent they look
Especially the one with the tall red cap

9 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
As I saw "broom' in d topic,
I don knw say na dem dem.

Meanwhile,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by chukslawrence(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by lilfreezy: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wait, broom party in anambra state grin
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by jieta: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by free2ryhme: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by free2ryhme: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by jhyde101(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
I thought they want IPOB? who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
FKO81:
I thought he was planning to use Floyd Mayweather as his campaign manager and also his running mate cheesy cheesy, seriously some people enjoy being stupiid, those close to him should advice him to use the money he's planning to waste and open Tetrazzini outlet in Anambra we are yet to see his investment here
Gbam grin

6 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
why are these women dressed in their Christmas attire heavily with heavy make up
grin
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by elmessiahs(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
How popular is he
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Langbasa: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Here in biafra we don't know any DONATION OKONKWO.

7 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by ajalawole(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
chineke mah cheesy . I though dey want biafried

1 Like

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Tapout(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol... Using apc to campaign against apga in anambra ?? Big joke grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by ajalawole(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Langbasa:
Here in biafra we don't know any DONATION OKONKWO.
keep deceiving urself. Are those not ur elder statesman cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Bullhari007(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
his rented villagers... buhari shame to you

3 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by isee2moro: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
another scam from master scammer after Floyd scam failed

1 Like

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention by Abumtestimony1: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg come share your little money make we chop..if I hear say APC near to win my state

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah / Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola Resigns From APC, Dumps Party / 2019: Muhammadu Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.