Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole (44815 Views)

‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment / "Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Malawian(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Was this Oshiomole not the same person who used to fight OBJ for the masses? e go better.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by hokafor(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
There is also an igbo proverb says that a relative of a madman is more ashamed than the madman himself. I m sure ur people are ashamed of u crook.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by cytell56: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
NaoSlay:
President Buhari is sick – Oshiomhole
2017/07/30 08:18:51dailypost.ng

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/30/president-buhari-sick-oshiomhole/

Who no know say Oshiomole dey mad too nah!!!
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
@Malawian One answer: Power Corrupts. The man has tasted power. The man you see now is a different man from the man you were used to seeing in the OBJ days. The difference between a comrade and a politician=Present-day Oshiomhole.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Even me, I know right from the beginning that Fayose hav mental problem. The problem wit fayose is that, he want to be popular by all means so that pple will know him but my own level in politics hav pass that his own. In politics u don't criticize other party's simply becos Jonatif that rig the election for you couldn't make d 2nd time. If Jonathief fail, try as much aas possible to work wit new president to move the country 4wrd, But that useless He-goat FAYOSE will be there saying rubbish abt President Buhari whereas I know all abt him. Mtchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by tommyeddy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Imagine!!!.....after how many days you're just reminding Nigerians of the great mistake they have made by giving APC a chance. Now you're criticising an opposition to the ill-taken government you guys have orchestrated. Well why not wait for the return of Mr buhari before you start displaying your idiosyncratic behaviour.

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by DRPAIT123(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Person deh run down buhari to buttress his own 2019 presidential run,you deh there they talk nonsense
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by CaptainFM1: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
GR8ST:
With the way, this government is playing the acting roles... They are near perfect in writing scripts, am beginning to feel that the "THE CHIBOK GIRLS DILEMMA " was also scripted by this same government.

Thank God you already know say Chibok girls story na the greatest scam on earth. God will purnish all the conspirators with all forms of sickness and ailments. They will not enjoy the power they stole from Nigerians. They will all turn veggies and bones and die.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
StOla We are being embarrassed on a daily basis. We have to start spitting two things: Sense and Truth.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by ufuosman(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Over to fayose
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
StOla We are being embarrassed on a daily basis by these so-called leaders. We have to start spitting two things: Sense and Truth.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by rasco2000me: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
FAYOSE HIS ON DRUGS HE CAN ONLY TALK WHEN. D STUPID GOVERNOR IS HIGH A STUPID PERSON. GOVERNING INTECTUAL KNOWN STATE,GOD HIS PUNISHING THE STATE because OF SIN,IF THEY RETURNED TO GOD HE WILL NOT ALLOW A FOOL TO GOVERN THEM BUT A WISE PERSON PLS ADVISE
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by heybee72(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wow... So buhari is sick... I always thought he was in the bathroom frying beans grin grin cheesy
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by tbliss22(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
menwongo:
And you are what

That second pics got me cracking oooo grin grin grin grin grin

This new week will be very interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oshiomole Vs Fayose ............................. FFK Vs Okorocha

grin grin grin grin

Funny leaders we've been voting for since 1999!!!

God help naija

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by bizzibodi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ha!Ha!!this is d 1st time we had a madman in power pdp i hail una,b4 na exconvict,fugitive,drug baron,junkie,looters,terrorists sponsor,ritualist,cultists e.t.c
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
oshe11:
Buhari is "Madder"grin
and your ....is maddest
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by sexy74(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
NaoSlay:
President Buhari is sick – Oshiomhole
2017/07/30 08:18:51dailypost.ng

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/30/president-buhari-sick-oshiomhole/
Osho baba which one you come be?
Remember Wycleff in one of his songs " weather you a preacher, you calling her a hawker he without sin cast the first stone".
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
@ADENIKETINA2015 You got it right the first time. The "comrade" has tasted "power".
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by menwongo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
tbliss22:

That second pics got me cracking oooo grin grin grin grin grin

This new week will be very interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oshiomole Vs Fayose ............................. FFK Vs Okorocha

grin grin grin grin

Funny leaders we've been voting for since 1999!!!

God help naija
Lol
PDP and APC dragging Nigeria since 1999

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Babaalawo: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't wait for fayose's response to this;this is going to be the battle of this week.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Aeesha2: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
oshomole the short devil

the okpolo eye of edo witchcrafting Kingdom

the beast husband of beauty Iara

the kakaki niggor with a starched brain

the presidential frog and mentor of davido

u have finally accepted ur malnourished boss is sick

I taught he was healthy

haters quote me and 700 bags of Dangote Cement fall on ur testis
YOUR MALNOURISHED FATHER
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by kgr8mike(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Because supreme court has consolidated Obaseki'a stay in Edo government house, Oshomole can now talk.

No problems, one day corruption itself will speak up and accuse those that see his parlies.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by victorazy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
GR8ST:
With the way, this government is playing the acting roles... They are near perfect in writing scripts, am beginning to feel that the "THE CHIBOK GIRLS DILEMMA " was also scripted by this same government.

if ur just knowing now then ur thinking faculty is dam dead or closed to that.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by victorazy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
truth

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by wtfcoded: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
That igbo proverb na correct agbayi.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by GMBuhari: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
You no get osho baba number ?
Bobby808:
But when will Osho baba impregnant his wife? Yellow for nothing, ugly for something?.
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by GMBuhari: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Fayose is an unchained mad dog

I concur , but how'd you arrive at your conclusion ?
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by ubongokon(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
oshomole the short devil

the okpolo eye of edo witchcrafting Kingdom

the beast husband of beauty Iara

the kakaki niggor with a starched brain

the presidential frog and mentor of davido

u have finally accepted ur malnourished boss is sick

I taught he was healthy

haters quote me and 700 bags of Dangote Cement fall on ur testis
idiot boy of a person like u
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Santos35(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
The mad King...lol
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by FrancisIgya: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Those of you abusing Oshimole and Buhari, who among you and your relations are 100% healthy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) / Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.