Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband (1892 Views)

Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt / A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by MummyAA: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
A friend of mine that the husband is cheating on told me that she was advised to stop sleeping with him.

But I am of the opinion that such will completely drive him into the hand of the other woman.

Now my question is it proper to deny a cheating husband sex?.

Matured opinions needed.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Mkbryants(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by ofonike: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
no, don't deny him sex.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
To avoid STD, yes deny him sex as punishment for cheating.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by dingbang(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
I seem not to understand... Did she catch her husband red handed cheating?
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by phantomking(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:

that will totally drive him to cheat more
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by basmur(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
firstly, i hope you are not the reason for illicit dirty act. cos some people do come up with half baked post. where the integrity of post is questionable.

NEVER deny him sex... dont encourage him to keep up with the act with that.
Just continue to be A good wife to him and ensure proper care when you both want to meet. so as not to get infected,
pray over it...

their is no way to stop it by FORCE.. its either he meets his waterloo or God changes his stinking mind.. but before then, dont mess up with the situations and seek elderly advice..

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
What if she has no proof of him cheating but just the normal hear_say?More over starving him is not d best option here.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by VargasVee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ma'am.

You or your friend

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
This post is not complete. Ve u try to find out from ur friend why the husband is cheating? Let her be honest Nd tell. Then if u ve done this Nd u don't find anyh fault on her own side,let her stop sleeping with the man asap to avoid std Nd death. Then she should involve the mans family Nd let them be aware if what is happening. But if she is the one making the man to be looking outside for sexual satisfaction,then talk to her to change. I ve come to understand that most of the problems we encounter as couples re mostly our making. Either caused by the man or woman or even both.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Lewaluv(f): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Charge d nigga for his indescretions. Maybe the over time he work will make him too tired for d side pussy.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
My advice is she should continue to do her wifey duties,and be prayerful, there's nothing prayer cannot do and undo.Also the thought of starving him of sex is totally a no no,as this will increase d chances of infidelity.
Who knows the fault could even be from the wife. Some women can nag for Africa thereby sending d man to seek peace elsewhere.Some women can also be so lackerdeisical and unkept especially after one or two kids,they will stop taking proper care of themselves.Am not trying to justify her husband's behavior,am only saying dat some women's attitude can send a man out of line.I pray God restores her home back to normal.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Young03(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
madam go family section
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by ikp120(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't believe some people are so stupid as to think that denying him sex will help matters. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

If my wife denies me sex, then she is essentially useless to me. I WILL simply kick her outta my house and get another lady to replace her ASAP! There are desperate ladies everywhere looking for husband.

NONSENSE!

I pity the pussy niggas wey no fit take charge and be the ones pulling the strings. angry angry

If I see any pussy nigga around me eh the kind slap wey I go woz you eh, your dick go grow by force. Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
change the styles she gives him and he will come back home
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by loshybab(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
basmur:
firstly, i hope you are not the reason for illicit dirty act. cos some people do come up with half baked post. where the integrity of post is questionable.

NRVER deny him sex... dont encourage him to keep up with the act. with that.
Just continue to be A good wife to him and ensure proper care when you both want to meet. so as not to get infected,
pray over it...

their is no way to stop it by FORCE.. its either he meets his waterloo or God change his stinking mind.. but before then, dont mess up with the sutuation and seek elderly advice..

comments like this will forevermore make me conclude the number of wisemen on this platform is underestimated!

well said!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by basmur(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
loshybab:

comments like this will forevermore make me conclude the number of wisemen on this platform is underestimated!

well said!
thanks for the comment... candidly your compliments was so amazing and touching that it gave me goosebumps!!

keep up with the good observations.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by ibkkk(f): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
This.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by bamisepeters(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
MummyAA:
A friend of mine that the husband is cheating on told me that she was advised to stop sleeping with him.

But I am of the opinion that such will completely drive him into the hand of the other woman.

Matured opinions needed.
Hear this, the moment you deny your spouse sex then there is nothing left in the union.

So many thinks can lead him to cheat which might even be from the woman. Cheating sometimes might not be the intention of the cheat till they find themselves in the act.

So far you are still in his house denying him of the sexual pleasure will bring more harm than good, you will also ne blamed by many as that single point is enough for him to win many people over.

Do your roles without excuse, for better for worse is what you signed, take the cheating adpect to be the worst side of the union while you try to sit him down for a discussion in order to get the reason for his actions in order to find a lasting solution.

If possible, try to get him talk after a good session of love making so as to find a lasting solution as patience and communication are vital at restoring homes and marriage about to crash.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by MummyAA: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thank you all for your wonderful contributions, I really appreciate.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Nov6(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:

i can see her well you intend to keep a home with such comments...

But take my advice,denying him sex will only end up in u chasing me out...

If i where you which clearly am not, i would rather gradually snif out who the side chic is and make her my close friend without even the husband knowing about it or even the side chic knowing the man is her hubby...
I will keep doing it until we bcome very close friends&one day i would invite her for launch or dinner to the house when i know the hubby will be around...
Then their conscience will judge them both will still pretend like i dont even know what is going ON.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nov6:

i can see her well you intend to keep a home with such comments...

But take my advice,denying him sex will only end up in u chasing me out...

If i where you which clearly am not, i would rather gradually snif out who the side chic is and make her my close friend without even the husband knowing about it or even the side chic knowing the man is her hubby...
I will keep doing it until we bcome very close friends&one day i would invite her for launch or dinner to the house when i know the hubby will be around...
Then their conscience will judge them both will still pretend like i dont even know what is going ON.
You can never be friends with a side chic, they will kill you to take your place.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Nov6(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
MummyAA:

Matured opinions needed.

Denying him sex will only end up in u chasing me out...

If i where you which clearly am not, i would rather,gradually snif out who the side chic is and make her my close friend without even the husband knowing about it or even the side chic knowing the man is her hubby...

He will be the one to come confess&tender appology then she has full control over him....

REMEMBER: DIVORCE should never be an option,plz....
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Well, if you have a husband who (you're certain) is unfaithful, you have to protect yourself. Don't ever assume he is always using condoms with the women he sleeps with. Even if you are packing them for him yourself (like some women do angry ). You're not denying him sex to punish him, you don't even have to deny him sex completely. Just ensure you use protection. Otherwise: sorry is your case.

On how to get him back, though, I cannot say. I've not tasked my creativity with that sort of activity since cheating is a deal breaker in my book.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Nov6(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
You can never be friends with a side chic, they will kill you to take your place.

Nwanyi-Oma if you had read tru thoroughly you should have noticed were i said the side chi doesn't have to know she is the wife to the man she is flirting with.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by DNairalandTroll: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Don't worry about that OP, it's already taken care of, unless you wanna share it with me.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by loshybab(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
basmur:
thanks for the comment... candidly your compliments was so amazing and touching that it gave me goosebumps!!

keep up with the good observations.
I'm happy I could make someone do that @goosebumps!

But in all honesty,i was just being objective. Your comment was apt and one of the sincere and good comments I read

Thanks for the compliment too,do have a wonderful night rest bro!
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by MissRaine69(f): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
This friend of yours needs to address what's going on in her marriage with the person causing her the heartache not outsiders. It's not a case of "dealing" it's a case of addressing, solving and making choices.
Why has the marriage got to the stage where one has to step out?
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by pocohantas(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2017
LOL...I love Nigerian marriages. Let's imagine it's not denying...how many of you can have sex with a partner you know is fukcing another? Is sex in marriage not something both happily do? How would a woman who truly loves her husband, open her legs...knowing the next hour...he could be thrusting in another woman? How would that kinda sex taste? Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Ah beg, make una dey comment with conscience.
Women have emotions.

Denying him sex won't help issues.
Giving him won't help either. After all, she hasn't been denying.
Personally, I can't sleep with an adulterous partner.
I won't even see it as denying. Sex in marriage should be done with emotions, not just to tame an adventurous prick.

There are issues that should be addressed.
It's not about denying or giving him sex.
She should talk to her husband in the right manner.

...and please, protection!!
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by ayokellany: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:

Lol.. If am married to a fine girl like you n you chose to deny me sex for any reason, my dear you are only looking for WW 3.
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by kkash: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2017
File for divorce, tk half his property nd find ur way...life is too short to start giving ursef HBP....if kids are involved, tk custody nd d husband pays certain amount for child support.......
Re: Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband by Martin0(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Lewaluv:
Charge d nigga for his indescretions. Maybe the over time he work will make him too tired for d side pussy.
will I say u just gave a wrong advice or whatshocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Nude Body Painted Maternity Shoot / The Circle Dating In Nigeria...do You Agree? (photo) / Worst Relationship sex Secret Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.