Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu (1470 Views)

Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents / Kano And Kaduna Get Lion Share; Six Highlights Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by iamhorny(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm...the journey has just started..Something tells me a trap is being set somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0gJMp54mlE

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by kaffy4tope(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dude...you are coming on a suicide mission.

Lagoon...are you ready.??

1 Like

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by iamhorny(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
meanwhile as regards argument on his coming to lagos, i share the views of this poster.

If Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo and co. Should come to Igbo land to do crusade with nobody stopping them, why shouldn't Kanu go to Lagos for his Biafra crusade?
There are many Biafra "unbelievers" living in Lagos who have never visited Igbo land in their lives. Perhaps they need conversion too when the message is preached to them.

There was a time that Nnamdi kanu called for boycott of all Yoruba churches from all Igbo citizens. He received a lot of knocks and protests for that. But still, no one barred those Yoruba mega pastors from visiting Igbo land to hold rallies. People only boycotted if they don't want to. Nnamdi kanu is very free to go and evangelize for his Biafra anywhere just like those pastors. You can only choose to boycott him if you don't like his message. But certainly not bar him. Commonsense should tell anyone that. He's been preaching Biafra in London, Europe, Asia and America. No one barred him from those lands. Those Yoruba mega pastors have also been evangelizing in Europe and America. No one barred them. So how come Kanu is being threatened not to take his Biafra message to Lagos where Biafrans are in large numbers?

Should the Lagos government Stop him from coming to the state, IPOB should make sure no Yoruba mega pastor comes to Biafra land again. Evangelism is evangelism and a crusade is a crusade.

Credit: Kelechi Onuoha

6 Likes

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by swiz123(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
He is has been ordained by God to lead us out of hell hole Nigeria.God give you strength sir

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamhorny:
meanwhile as regards argument on his coming to lagos, i share the views of this poster.

The pastors are not separatists, secessionists and trouble makers.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by Baawaa(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nnamdi kanu,you are digging your hole of destruction, coming to Lagos you shall end up in lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by iamhorny(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
swiz123:
He is has been ordained by God to lead us out of hell hole Nigeria.God give you strength sir

Am guessing his kaduna visit will be the southern part on invitation by Middlebeltans....

hornyofife:
One thing i want Afonja to understand about Lagos is that Lagos, because of its history and its strategic role in the Nigerian space is technically out of control of the Yoruba..it is a different case if we are talking about Ibadan or any of all those mushroom Yoruba towns.

The Yoruba may control Lagos politically at the state level but not socially and economically, because of its cosmopolitan nature. Again considering the fact that different places in Lagos are dominated by different tribes and nationalities. if for example Nnamdi Kanu visit places like Amuwo odofin/ Ago palace way or Alaba international, trade-fare which are controlled 80% by easterners, what chance does an afonja have in those areas?

Recall the mile 12/ketu saga with the hausa/fulanis where Yorubas were massacred in their own land, it was all because the hausa/fulanis dominate those areas of lagos...

As a free citizen, Nnamdi Kanu has every right to visit any state as so wishes, especially states that have large concentration of igbo people. He doesn't have to organise a rally to pull crowd because he himself is a rally...lolz

So when Radio Biafra posted that Nnamdi Kanu will be visiting Lagos, the first question should have been, which part of lagos is he visiting?( which obviously is going to be an igbo dominated area) and trust igbos they are always in charge of their domain...you cant try nonsense within their domain, not when Nnamdi kanu (who in my acceptance is the new Igbo Leader) will be around..

I wont be surprised if Nnamdi Kanu visit some notable yoruba elders and leaders , it is possible Nnamdi Kanu maybe changing strategy, trying to create a new alliance in the south to counter the north....Unfortunately we have alot of emotionally controlled and egoistic people here on Nairaland who cant see from afar..

like i said before ,the yorubas should welcome Nnamdi Kanu in lagos with positive mind because it helps their agitation too. whether for restructuring or referendum. it will send mix feelings to the north and a signal that an East-West alliance is possible moving forward. It will put more pressure on federal government, draw more international attention and also show the extent of influence and power the Igbos can exert outside their primary domain. The igbos have been at the background for too long, and i think it is time for us to assert ourselves with this struggle ...So long as it is peaceful, i dont see any problem in it... and i know when he visits, Nothing and i mean nothing will happen...some people will only end up soaking their pillow wet with tears. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
The fate of Biafra is in the hands of the Nigerian government, not kanu's cool proof: compare how the federal government resisted Biafra of them to the kanu's Biafra we see today.
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by okasebe(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Some of you just want to die for nothing.
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by Bari22: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let him go
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by Debatesmartly: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Dude...you are coming on a suicide mission.

Lagoon...are you ready.??
Disgusting Idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by aniomafirstson: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Baawaa:
Nnamdi kanu,you are digging your hole of destruction, coming to Lagos you shall end up in lagoon.
rubbish

we protest for Lagos 2015 nothing happened
na only online rant una sabi

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by legislatively: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nnamdi KANU, don't exceed southeast, asaba and port Harcourt that will be biting more than you can chew. An advice from a brother
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by Baawaa(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
aniomafirstson:

rubbish

we protest for Lagos 2015 nothing happened
na only online rant una sabi

Rubbish,2015 where in Lagos and what do tagged the rally
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by aniomafirstson: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Baawaa:

Rubbish,2015 where in Lagos and what do tagged the rally

internet never forgets

you can visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2805335/ongoing-biafra-protest-alaba-market
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by afongha: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
MalcoImX:
The pastors are not separatists, secessionists and trouble makers.

Thank you sir.

Can you imagine the nerve, comparing an ex-convict, noise-making trouble maker with revered men of God.

Some people are truly diseased in thier head.
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by legislatively: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
afongha:

Thank you sir.

Can you imagine the nerve, comparing an ex-convict, noise-making trouble maker with revered men of God.

Some people are truly diseased in thier head.
nnamdi KANU is not an ex-convict, consult your dictionary for the meaning. This is why Yorubas hardly pass waec.

Though, I am not in support of his Lagos rally
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by RoyalUc(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why go to Lagos at this time? Have you fully sensitized the Eastern states where many are still not in support of IPOB? Not even a visit to Asaba yet.
Clearly, this is a trap. NK knows going outside the Eastern states may trigger violence or resistance from the FGN or the usual 'i-don-kia' attitude from the near non-existent government we have in Nigeria. I guess the FGN had been calm knowing arresting/sentencing him may trigger violence that will definitely lead to the death of many innocent/ignorant ones. But NK doesn't seem to care about the lives of his people, after all he has said it's Biafra or death. A leader should care about the lives of his people. You may say 'there is nothing wrong with his protest as long as it remains peaceful.' How do violence break out? Is it not from quarreling/name calling that people move to exchanging blows?
Please NK, the world is not coming to an end tommorrow. There is plenty of time to strategize and set other logistics (territory, allies, economic policies, political structures, etc) in place before provoking a violent agitation. For the sake of a few innocent ones, please slow down and listen to the voice of reason. The world is watching!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by theophorus(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yes ooo.

He is "Free" to go anywhere in Nigeria.

Very soon He will also learn that though He is "Free" to visit anywhere and do anything but Then the FREEDOM has LIMIT.

However, If after this "Noise" He refuses to shown up in Lagos, Then He is WORST than a COWARD...

NB: Who else notice that when you get to Berger it is not "Welcome to Lagos" but "This is Lagos"...?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by Sammyjay4411(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
crossing boundaries. don't take the calmness of the Yoruba's for cowardice.
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
RoyalUc:
Why go to Lagos at this time? Have you fully sensitized the Eastern states where many are still not in support of IPOB? Not even a visit to Asaba yet.
Clearly, this is a trap. NK knows going outside the Eastern states may trigger violence or resistance from the FGN or the usual 'i-don-kia' attitude from the near non-existent government we have in Nigeria. I guess the FGN had been calm knowing arresting/sentencing him may trigger violence that will definitely lead to the death of many innocent/ignorant ones. But NK doesn't seem to care about the lives of his people, after all he has said it's Biafra or death. A leader should care about the lives of his people. You may say 'there is nothing wrong with his protest as long as it remains peaceful.' How do violence break out? Is it not from quarreling/name calling that people move to exchanging blows?
Please NK, the world is not coming to an end tommorrow. There is plenty of time to strategize and set other logistics (territory, allies, economic policies, political structures, etc) in place before provoking a violent agitation. For the sake of a few innocent ones, please slow down and listen to the voice of reason. The world is watching!
Exactly my thought . I don't really understand what he is going to Lagos or Kaduna for. Is he going to a Yoruba land to talk about Biafra or the North to tell them he wants to destroy a country they don't want to disintegrate. I don't know if he has advisers but this is one of the most foolish things ever. It is even an insult for him to take his gospel into other people's regions, especially people who do not believe in the ideology. Really disappointed in his approach, I think the gods are making him deaf.
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by RoyalUc(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
AmuDimkpa:

Exactly my thought . I don't really understand what he is going to Lagos or Kaduna for. Is he going to a Yoruba land to talk about Biafra or the North to tell them he wants to destroy a country they don't want to disintegrate. I don't know if he has advisers but this is one of the most foolish things ever. It is even an insult for him to take his gospel into other people's regions, especially people who do not believe in the ideology. Really disappointed in his approach, I think the gods are making him deaf.

The gods that are making him deaf should please focus on him alone and spare other well meaning Igbos scattered all over the nation.

My worry is that the worst harm is about to or may result from the best of intentions.
As we speak, the Igbos are even more divided than united concerning this agitation.
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
RoyalUc:

The gods that are making him deaf should please focus on him alone and spare other well meaning Igbos scattered all over the nation.

My worry is that the worst harm is about to or may result from the best of intentions.
As we speak, the Igbos are even more divided than united concerning this agitation.
I don't believe Igbos are divided. Biafra is something every thorough bred Igbo man learns to love from childhood and would jump at her realisation. However, his methods and hate speeches are against what some of us believe in. Going to the West and North is like telling the world that he is not serious about the agitation but just wants to cause unnecessary trouble.
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by RoyalUc(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
AmuDimkpa:

I don't believe Igbos are divided. Biafra is something every thorough bred Igbo man learns to love from childhood and would jump at her realisation. However, his methods and hate speeches are against what some of us believe in. Going to the West and North is like telling the world that he is not serious about the agitation but just wants to cause unnecessary trouble.

I mean his approach recently
Re: I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nothing will happen if he comes to Lagos.

And when I meant nothing, I meant nothing...

No well-to-do igbo boy wants to separate, only the ones selling gala and plantain chips would give him audience since for their mind, once they separate, they will be millionaires with free salaries from oil money grin grin
He won't be arrested not stoned but would be well received by his illiterate friends and some other jamb and waec writers for nairalander we dey always soew rubbish!

So, everyone, relax, let the foolly continue.

But if he attempts to shut down any main road, I assure you, hell be bundled off!'

Lagos is too busy for by-standers or spectators!

Children of hate, flat-headed monkeys, biafrans (not igbos), you can see that I am an elderly man. Don't abuse me o, or I will curse you.

Lobatan!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Fighting Gov. Obiano Because Of 7 Billion -ifeanyi Ubah / Who Signed The 1914 Amalgamation? / 2019: Northern Home Plots Against Buhari THICKENS …kinsmen Accuse Him Of FAILURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.