Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does (26215 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) / Christianity Is Not A Religion. It's A Family, A Father And His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

then your post has been refuted . Very simple right?

Hinduism is a theistic religion, and what atheists in Hinduism do is to reject the deification of those entities or as far rejecting their existence but still maintain some tenets of the religion. Same with atheists in theistic religion like Judaism and Christianity - this case they are part of them culturally. Comprendre ?

I made mention of religions tied to God in my original comments.

Hinduism is not always tied to a god. So mentioning it is pointless.

You are a christian. If there is no belief in Yahweh, then there is no christianity.

Please stay in your lane and talk about your own religion.

This is how you went and made a fool of yourself on shintoism and buddhism.

Soon, you will run to deism.
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

I made mention of religions tied to God in my original comments.

Hinduism is not always tied to a god. So mentioning it is pointless.

You are a christian. If there is no belief in Yahweh, then there is no christianity.

Please stay in your lane and talk about your own religion.

You talk too much nonsense .

There are Jewish , Christian , Hindu and Wiccan atheists . These religions are tied to gods . There are gods and goddesses that that are tied to pagan witchcraft in Wicca , but there are atheists who are witches undecided

An atheist can be part of both non-theistic and theistic religions (religions tied to God/gods) . Go and learn and disabuse yourself of irrational beliefs based on ignorance .
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Japanese are both Shinotists and Buddhists - I proved these with facts . Its a pity my interlocutor was completely ignorant of this , so I had to stop responding to the nonsense he posted .

I'm a theist and deists are theists too . Deism is a type of theism .
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You talk too much nonsense .

There are Jewish , Christian , Hindu and Wiccan atheists . These religions are tied to gods . There are gods and goddesses that that are tied to pagan witchcraft in Wicca , but there are atheists who are witches undecided

An atheist can be part of both non-theistic and theistic religions (religions tied to God/gods) . Go and learn and disabuse yourself of irrational beliefs based on ignorance .

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

JackBizzle is so so ignorant . Its always fun arguing with you

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Japanese are both Shinotists and Buddhists - I proved these with facts . Its a pity my interlocutor was completely ignorant of this , so I had to stop responding to the nonsense he posted .

I'm a theist and deists are theists too . Deism is a type of theism .

Guy, you made a fool of yourself. Everyone who has been to Japan or has lived with Japanese knows that they are not religious. They do things out of culture. Even your own source betrayed you and and said that japanese are not religious .

move on, bro.
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Guy, you made a fool of yourself. Everyone who has been to Japan or has lived with Japanese knows that they are not religious. They do things out of culture. Even your own source betrayed you and and said that japanese are not religious .

move on, bro.

The Japanese do not identify as religious because they do not see Shintoism as an organized religion . There are over 80,000 shrines and Shinto priests in Japan . Even their agency on culture revealed that there are 89 million Japanese Buddhists and half of Japanese families have Buddha alters in their houses
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The Japanese do not identify as religious because they do not see Shintoism as an organized religion . There are over 80,000 shrines and Shinto priests in Japan . Even their agency on culture revealed that there are 89 million Japanese Buddhists and half of Japanese families have Buddha alters in their houses

And also, my Indian teacher had statues of Buddha in her house but she never practiced the religion. It was more of an Asian decoration to her.

A religious fanatic like you will only see other religions through the lens of your own religion.

Let me say a prayer for you

Let the fish eat the scales off your eyes
Let the waters wash away your folly
And let the knowledge of religion dawn on you
For it is like the ocean, diverse in both life and paths.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

And also, my Indian teacher had statues of Buddha in her house but she never practiced the religion. It was more of an Asian decoration to her.

Ignorant JackBizzle uses his Indian (not Japanese) teacher out of close to 1 billion Buddhists to support his argument . Wonderful !

Soon his Japanese business partner will have an alter of Buddha which he does not use .

I'm I to believe these stories or what

Sometimes I wonder why I respond to the inanities you spew grin . Maybe because I've known you for a long time
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ignorant JackBizzle uses his Indian (not Japanese) teacher out of close to 1 billion Buddhists to support his argument . Wonderful !

Soon his Japanese business partner will have an alter of Buddha which he does not use .

I'm I to believe these stories or what

Sometimes I wonder why I respond to the inanities you spew grin . Maybe because I've known you for a long time

I also have a picture of Jesus in my house but I dont worship him................

But wait, it is not really Jesus is it? Its Cesare Borgia grin grin
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

I also have a picture of Jesus in my house but I dont worship him................

You have Cesare Borgia not Jesus grin grin
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
cool
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2017
cool...
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by 4kings: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Why do you have Cesare Borgia's picture in your house?
just asking...
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2017
4kings:

Why do you have Cesare Borgia's picture in your house?
just asking...

Because I once thought that it was jesus
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by 4kings: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Because I once thought that it was jesus
Oh...
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
cool
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Nice
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by EmperorHarry: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:
@4kings

Since theism deifies entities and atheism rejects the deification of entities , what does agnosticism do then ? It declares uncertainty about what is deified ?
More like we just don't give a F*ck
Sometimes we support theists,and other times we support atheists but most times we just couldn't be bothered wink.
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by GeeBeeWillie(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Let talk about ATR, This is Nigeria site
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by sonofthunder: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Still no valuable response to this assertion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos / Nasarawa Church Cancels A Wedding Because The Lady Is Three Months Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.