Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast (3181 Views)

If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / Your Br£ast Are Not Equal, Man Blast Nigerian Lady That Want To Go For #BBNAIJA. / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by franciscajohn11: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
It is a shame that some women deprive their husband the joy of sucking or touching their br*ast due to the false belief that it can make their br*ast not to be firm or super erected any longer. But they quickly forget or they are ignorant of the benefits of sucking a woman's br*ast. Men love sucking br*ast just as they love it when they were babies. So, if your husband is one of them don't hesitate to start giving it to him now as long as it makes him happy or else somebody somewhere will..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/07/5-health-benefits-of-sucking-your.html
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin

How about teach these men on how to eat the NUNU properly grin ?

Juz like bweaz, they shud learn how to eat it like special jollof rice... cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by DarkMagic(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
undecided
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by moshood521: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Choooo...... Wo go eat 9ja bae ownnn....
Mk be say dem na dea gv enof ventilation....
Every go dea smell lyk roten egg ni.....
I prefer to drink dere nunu...
I rest my case
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by Safiaa(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I'm sorry but that is just something that 90% of nigerian guys will never know how to do. cheesy Common kiss, and they'll be transporting gallons of saliva into your mouth lmao.
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
moshood521:

Choooo...... Wo go eat 9ja bae ownnn....
Mk be say dem na dea gv enof ventilation....
Every go dea smell lyk roten egg ni.....
I prefer to drink dere nunu...
I rest my case

Hahahaha..they gonna pin u down grin

Teach ur gf to wash her NUNU properly or help her wash it..Dont juz dive in when she open her legs sha..get her some lactacyd or vagisil...its a NUNU wash.. wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
How bout ßoob-fuckíng grin
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by moshood521: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Teach ur gf to wash her NUNU properly or help her wash it..Dont juz dive in when she open her legs sha..get her some lactacyd or vagisil...its a NUNU wash.. wink

E b lyk say u sabi dis fin wela.....
Mayb u go cum clear ma doubt abt am.....
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm sorry but that is just something that 90% of nigerian guys will never know how to do. cheesy Common kiss, and they'll be transporting gallons of saliva into your mouth lmao.

Yuckzz...

Kissing is a NO NO for me..like smooching or french/torrid kissing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I cant imagine myself doing that.. Men's lips are meant to work for sumtin else grin
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by topsam1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I trow way salute.....I bin wan ask you whether u go fit team guys how to wash & eat...for real..
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Hahaahahha, Nigerian guys are not that romantic. Oyibo sabi pass them.
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by Safiaa(f): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahaahahha, Nigerian guys are not that romantic. Oyibo sabi pass them.
Abi. The tin is just painful cheesy
Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Abi. The tin is just painful cheesy
I dey tell you, ordinary kissing o, person go wan carry all the dirty saliva way dey him mouth pour inside your own angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by EmyLeo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

mogbe!!!..eat punna like jollof! ah..

Re: 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Br*ast by DNairalandTroll: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

P for Professional
P for Professor
P for Perfectionist

You must love having a tongue down there so much.

I throway salute for you!!

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Ok To Give Your Man Money? / Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave / How To Handle A Controlling Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.