Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) (41945 Views)

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Demmtek(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

Us based nollywood actor ni

U think by running away frm Nigeria to act film

U can run away frm ur village people

U neva see anything

#Eco99#
dont worry kontinu the thunder that will strike you is still receiving your location coordinates!
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Exactly. Only an autopsy would confirm angry

delishpot:
Maybe Generator fumes leaked into the house. They should investigate the cause.

2 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by uzoexcel(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
sad really

an autopsy should b carried out
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by mazimee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

Small sense you no even get, you come sit for front seat like something dey your head.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Arrester171(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

Is this how you show sympathy
Really!!!!

#Eco99#
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
myfantasies:

R u fucking kidding me

Wat kind of comment is dis
I don't blame the troll one bit. I blame those ediots that encourage him (and a certain troll called Amaikpe or something)
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by dbaruwa(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

God have mercy on ur misrable soul. Anu ohia

#Eco99#
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by 701ecilana: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
My dear, you'll recover. I recovered. Mine were 6 human beings died in one day. Fire. Husband, wife,(My Aunty) and their 4 sons. The elders was in the university who came for weekend.

cry cry cry cry, am tearing already. You'll heal.

If crying kills, i would have died. Wonderful people. Kind people.

Their bodies were unrecognisable.

Never ask God because he didn't do it. Just take it that they have been recalled home. Your concern now shd be, on the day of resurrection, will they resurrect to eternal life or...?

2 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by DeRuggedProf: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

May God forgive you.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by AngelaUdoka(f): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Take heart . Sorry dis is painful.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by czarina(f): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
AngelaUdoka:
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THOSE GOOD, OLD DAYS!

G.M.M.C YOLA
P.O. BOX 2013
29TH JAN. 1979
Dear Sweet,
Ditto...
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health over there, if so, doxology!
I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.
Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.
Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.
Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.
Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.
By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.
Empirically speaking, I love u chemically. I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.
I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.
Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.
Goodbye for now.
Your slave in love,
your pillow, your cushion,
Ramson Cool. .... Did you receive or ever write this sort of composition?....
have you no sense in ur skull?
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by orgzeyn(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Evablizin:

What are you saying?
Point of correction Actress not Actor

Point of correction A male or female can be called actor

1 Like

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#
is ur head paining u ?

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Donchyke007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is indeed tragic. May the Almighty God strengthen you and your brother. Its a difficult pill to swallow but still put your trust in Jesus. He is the mighty comforter!
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by myfantasies(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't blame the troll one bit. I blame those ediots that encourage him (and a certain troll called Amaikpe or something)

Hmmmmm

D kind of comments i read on dese forum most times makes me to wonder...
I don't blame dem, i blame d internet
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by nduchucks: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
RIP

This smells like carbon monoxide poisoning from fumes/
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by iamtardey: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
this one just weak perzon :'
which kind wahala be this nah ...make I go sleep before person go read another bad thing.
RIP
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
myfantasies:

Hmmmmm

D kind of comments i read on dese forum most times makes me to wonder...
I don't blame dem, i blame d internet
They see constitution of nuisance as being funny/hilarious.

They aren't different from Naija Standup Comedians that mount stage to insult people and make insensitive statements in the name of cracking jokes.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
They have multiple accounts.... so they just switch to their alternate accounts.

MrPresident1:
Irrelevant and stupid people are now competing for who will make the most insensitive comments on NL frontpage. We are now being assaulted left right and centre by the comments of indecorous animals lacking in basic home training.

I urge NL Mods to be lavish in the bans they will issue to these insensitive animals. Long long bans to serve as effective deterrent to curb a nascent scourge in its wake.

Nasty fools.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Kenzybeauty: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
God will be with you. RIP to them
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
friedcorn:
See fine lips that will be good to suck my preeek. Me likey
u no well o, dem say pesi los em family u dey talk about suck preeek.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Vikky014(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
friedcorn:
See fine lips that will be good to suck my preeek. Me likey
mumu post why not just type take heart and move on people like you don't even have the damn preek.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
So sad RIP
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by OliveCynosure(f): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

Receive sense
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
I pity y'all

Thinking i'm joking

U have no reason to die lik a fowl

#Eco99#
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Evablizin... MrHenshaw.... TonyeBarcanista nd rest of ya

I have seen people com out of a car dat tumble a million times unharmed

I have seen people dat drank poisonous tinz nd lived

People hav been shot at but weren't pierced

U think i will come nd type Rip 4 u wen u waste ur life living like poo

Live lik men
Die lik men

TRUTH IS BITTER DEAL WITH IT

#Eco99#
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by myfantasies(f): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

They see constitution of nuisance as being funny/hilarious.

They aren't different from Naija Standup Comedians that mount stage to insult people and make insensitive statements in the name of cracking jokes.

Nd most of dese people dat come online to say trash r people with low self esteem, who have nothing, nd will never amount to nothing.

Dey hide behind dere phones after using d feeding money dat dere parents gave dem to buy data.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by mickijoe: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oh my God. please take heart Ify
He Knows (God)
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by friedcorn: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Vikky014:
mumu post why not just type take heart and move on people like you don't even have the damn preek.
lets prove it. Bring ur toto here. If my preek is not up to standard then u r the way. I go so much fvck you eh.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Vikky014(f): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
friedcorn:
lets prove it. Bring ur toto here. If my preek is not up to standard then u r the way. I go so much fvck you eh.
you are actually a fried corn no doubt.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by friedcorn: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bro am with you jor. Dony mind barcanista and the other people
ecoeco:
Evablizin... MrHenshaw.... TonyeBarcanista nd rest of ya

I have seen people com out of a car dat tumble a million times unharmed

I have seen people dat drank poisonous tinz nd lived

People hav been shot at but weren't pierced

U think i will come nd type Rip 4 u wen u waste ur life living like poo

Live lik men
Die lik men

TRUTH IS BITTER DEAL WITH IT

#Eco99#
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by bravesoul247(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't imagine the agony and pain you and your brother will be passing through. I feel for your brother most, imagine the loss of such beautiful creatures. Do sorry for the demise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) / BBNaija: Miracle Honoured In His Village, Umuoba Uratta In Imo State (Photos) / 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.