Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad (2955 Views)

Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Sultan Slams Ortom, Fani-Kayode For Linking Herdsmen Killings To Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
We need to confront our fears and stop sacrificing it on the altar of political correctness
[/s]
Absolute nonsense. Trash
Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by PDJT: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
wailersarefools:

Mynd44 lalasticlala.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
How long will the north continue to drag Nigeria into danfodio style of backwardness

2 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
How long will the north continue to drag Nigeria into danfodio style of backwardness
[/s]
Shatap.
Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
I need intellectual engagement here and not curses and insults

3 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
[/s]
HOE
Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
HOE
Cutlass

5 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Cutlass
[/s]
Shatap there and get out.

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Usman danfodio brought militant Islam to the North to subjugate and keep them backward while the Southern Nigeria was welcoming Missionaries with western education which helped to push growth and development.

Today the ills of Danfodio jihad can be felt in Northern Nigeria with the amount of children outside schools and the entrenched poverty and religious violence there
[/s]

Such a disjointed op. Clearly showing you have very little to say on the topic you have chosen to discourse upon. I personally don't want to give you any attention you so desperately seek.
First what has Dan Fodio rebellion against corrupt leaders (Some people are cursed to defend corrupt people even if they lived 100s of year before grin ) who ran oppressive policies with Missionaries defeating superstitious believing village heads you call "igwe" and delivering your people from idol worship?

Leaders during Dan Fodio's time made their people's life better and were engaged in international trade at a time leaders in place like the SE they pouring blood on Idols made with their own hands. In fact Dan Fodio was leading a people who knew how to write and read in arabic and made a modified form of arabic called ajami.

So despite your demonization of man who was light years away from leaders of Igbo land then in terms of enlightenment it will change nothing.

Speaking of development .... Laughable since you still beg FG to help.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by PenSniper: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The North has become a yoke and a burden on this country that it will be delusions grandeur to believe that Nigeria will ever be great when 80% of children in the North are not in school because of Danfodio style of Islamism.

No Nation attains greatness when sixty percent of its population see education as haram or against the tenets of Islam

Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Lol grin grin nobody engages Cownu zombies seriously
Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Presidiotbuhari: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
U are pathetic & also wicked. While u are enjoying peaceful version of islam u are practising in southwest while defending the barberism going on in the north, in the name of islam? th
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap.

2 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Presidiotbuhari: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Such a disjointed op. Clearly showing you have very little to say on the topic you have chosen to discourse upon. I personally don't want to give you any attention you so desperately seek.
First what has Dan Fodio rebellion against corrupt leaders (Some people are cursed to defend corrupt people even if they lived 100s of year before grin ) who ran oppressive policies with Missionaries defeating superstitious believing village heads you call "igwe" and delivering your people from idol worship?

Leaders during Dan Fodio's time made their people's life better and were engaged in international trade at a time leaders in place like the SE they pouring blood on Idols made with their own hands. In fact Dan Fodio was leading a people who knew how to write and read in arabic and made a modified form of arabic called ajami.

So despite your demonization of man who was light years away from leaders of Igbo land then in terms of enlightenment it will change nothing.

Speaking of development .... Laughable since you still beg FG to help.
Danfodio legacy is still seen in Kwara where the Yoruba Muslims there still act out like their northern counterpart.

Danfodio legacy was a destruction of norms and values and imposition of a militant Islamism that's practised in Afghanistan and South Waziristan of Pakistan where people live like Neanderthal man.

Danfodio destroyed the north with its Islam by the sword which entrenched feudal lords who have continued to subjugate their subjects till today. A case in point is the destructive style of Sharia which he brought that's far different from the ones in Malaysia.

4 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Danfodio legacy is still seen in Kwara where the Yoruba Muslims there still act out like their northern counterpart.

Danfodio legacy was a destruction of norms and values and imposition of a militant Islamism that's practised in Afghanistan and South Waziristan of Pakistan where people live like Neanderthal man.

Danfodio destroyed the north with its Islam by the sword which entrenched feudal lords who have continued to subjugate their subjects till today. A case in point is the destructive style of Sharia which he brought that's far different from the ones in Malaysia.
[/s]

Shatap there and get out. Nonsense trash.

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenSniper:

Boko Haram.
Boko Haram is a child of Danfodio destructive militant islam which entrenched poverty and caused the high level of Illiteracy in the North

5 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
Presidiotbuhari:
U are pathetic & also wicked. While u are enjoying peaceful version of islam u are practising in southwest while defending the barberism going on in the north, in the name of islam? th
[/s]

Shut up

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Boko Haram is a child of Danfodio destructive militant islam which entrenched poverty and caused the high level of Illiteracy in the North
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Empty

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Shatap there and get out. Nonsense trash.
Do you know that I'm changing the sorry narrative of danfodio being a holy crusader to a monster that destroyed the north. The thing I'm doing is that when a Google search is done today on this, my superior knowledge will be embraced while you rants will be discarded and moved to the bin because of the incoherence

4 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Presidiotbuhari: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lame....smh
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Shut up

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
Presidiotbuhari:
Lame....smh
[/s]
Shut up

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Do you know that I'm changing the sorry narrative of danfodio being a holy crusader to a monster that destroyed the north. The thing I'm doing is that when a Google search is done today on this, my superior knowledge will be embraced while you rants will be discarded and moved to the bin because of the incoherence
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. In your mind I concern myself with whatever nonsense you post. Mine is just to cross them out because my job is to cross nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Alfranco(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Nop! Boko haram is Kanuri issue. Kanuris weren't conquered by Danfodio...

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by sanandreas(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. In your mind I concern myself with whatever nonsense you post. Mine is just to cross them out because my job is to cross nonsense.

You could not engage her with constructive criticism, you are busy shouting hoe and shut up. Well I do not expect intelligent response from you because non is up there.

5 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Alfranco:

Nop! Boko haram is Kanuri issue. Kanuris weren't conquered by Danfodio...
I beg to disagree but i won't mind if you elaborate on it

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
sanandreas:

You could not engage her with constructive criticism, you are busy shouting hoe and shut up. Well I do not expect intelligent response from you because non is up there.
[/s]
Shut up. Everyone cannot be a dirty asslicker.

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
I beg to disagree but i won't mind if you elaborate on it
[/s]
Shut up. Talk about prostitution, drugs armed robbery and kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by sanandreas(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shut up. Everyone cannot be a dirty asslicker.

I wouldn't give you the relevance you crave for. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Justiceleague1: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s] Shut up. Everyone cannot be a dirty asslicker.
pls whats the price of one cow,i mean,how much u dey sell am for one malu? grin

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by vedd: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
The OP is very correct.
An unpleasant fact still remains a fact that must be faced.

2 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
sanandreas:

I wouldn't give you the relevance you crave for. Peace out.
[/s]
Shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Is Overrated / Atiku’s Net Worth, Biography, Children, Business And Brief Facts About Him / Breaking: Ogun Gov. Amosun In Shock Over Election Defeat, Responding To Treatmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.