Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad (2953 Views)

Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Sultan Slams Ortom, Fani-Kayode For Linking Herdsmen Killings To Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Justiceleague1: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
as usual,empty,nothing reasonable,civilised to say.. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:

pls whats the price of one cow,i mean,how much u dey sell am for one malu? grin
[/s]

I have cows, what do you have.
Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Justiceleague1: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
moooooooo..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Justiceleague1: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Kabuki grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

moooooooo..... grin grin
Is this you grin

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Justiceleague1: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
I have mai_guard job grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Justiceleague1: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:
Is this you grin
your pada fine well well walai fa! grin

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by wailersarefools: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

your pada fine well well walai fa! grin
E pain am well well. grin your friend say I should give you, you left it in his house last week.
Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Justiceleague1: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
wailersarefools:

E pain am well well. grin your friend say I should give you, you left it in his house last week.

kotangora grin grin
kabukous emeritus mental grin

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Alfranco(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I beg to disagree but i won't mind if you elaborate on it
It's in the history. You could pls check up the search engine on El kanemi of Bornu empire and Danfodio.
Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by Justiceleague1: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
wailersarefools:
looks like antispam yaff kick this cattle rearing mallam in the butt grin dem don ban u?! Chai!! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Usman Danfodio Destroyed Northern Nigeria With His Islamic Jihad by nototribalist: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
HOE
had it been you suck human being breast your life no go be like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Report: Igbos Observe 30th May Remembrance Day In Mass / Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You! / Breaking: Fayose’s Arrives EFCC Custody (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.