Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" (1617 Views)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by DonXavi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
http://www.timepostng.org/2017/07/biafra-i-did-not-kill-any-ipob-member.html?m=1BIANO CONFESSED
BIAFRA: "I DID NOT KILL ANY IPOB MEMBER IN ANAMBRA, BUHARI DID" - OBIANO
Refusing to take responsibility for the killings of the members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Willie Obiano, governor of Anambra State said in an event, "I was not in town when the incident occurred, I even gave the military a standing order not to shoot, I knew they were going to hold their 30th May event in Anambra state, which is their land and they have the right to do that. I took off to London for them to have the land as the wish.
"I was shocked when I was called in London that IPOB members were killed in my state, Anambra, I quickly called the military incharge of Anambra which is the state I govern, he denied the act. He went further to affirm that the military officers that was on duty in Anambra that day was not those in Anambra State. He reported that they all came from an unknown town. I quickly called the president, Muhammadu Buhari, he still denied sending troops to gun down IPOB members.
"The fact remains that the real killers of IPOB members in Anambra State remains unknown to me. I have being trying to get the fact of what happened in Anambra state silently, so that I can tell the world categorically clear that I don't have hands in the killing of my people. Aso villa should be questioned"

https://www.naij.com/1061777-watch-amnesty-internationals-video-army-attacking-biafra-protesters-guns-acid.html
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by ebukahandsome(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by mazimee(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oga where is your source

1 Like

Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by madone: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Government playing gamble with Nigerians

God will judge

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Now they will be claiming to be virgin
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by KELVINXY: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Other Election Day is around the corner

He's just trying to save his skin.
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by DonXavi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
The videos are everywhere,in those videos,one showed the soldiers picking corpses of IPOB members they shot, in another video the Navy joined in the shooting.
God will never forgive them.

moment of truth. ...
this is the first time he is speaking out about such atrocious act perpetrated against innocent and unharmed people.. all this confession now because he is desperate to to be reelected.
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by princemillla(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
we only get the cold part of our politicians if they need you but turn around wen elected. if what am reading is true ,then obiano doesn't worth reelection if he cannot fish out those soldiers
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by TechRev: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Eziokwu, lol willie never see something.

Is this him making the statement?

Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by DocHMD: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
On Aljazeera, Obi claimed he was not in town when our people were killed and dumped in Ezu river.

Obiano is also claiming that he was in london when IPOB members were killed.

I dey laugh. Una never see anything.

Very soon the life of a Biafran will be too costly for you to snuff out.

We are not from the land of the skull-grabbers where a severed human head cost just N2000.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by chiagozien(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
If he is not in support of the killing why did he sign the army fake investigation report that no one was killed.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
DonXavi:
The videos are everywhere,in those videos,one showed the soldiers picking corpses of IPOB members they shot, in another video the Navy joined in the shooting.
God will never forgive them.

moment of truth. ...
this is the first time he is speaking out about such atrocious act perpetrated against innocent and unharmed people.. all this confession now because he is desperate to to be reelected.
Bro please can you share the video link
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by Sagay212: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let them show us videos of the soldiers killing the ipods. If you can't provide videos, then you ipods are bloody liars.
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by googlepikins: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
mazimee:
Oga where is your source
e dey inside pot.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
this idiot was the same person that released a statement through his press secretary that ipob were the ones killing the army with charms,grenades ,dynamite and guns ...he never visited the church but went straight to see if the mosque is still in tact ...obiano you are going nowhere shebi you want to favour abuja abi? go get them to vote for you instead of you to smell that seat again, let APC carry the day
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by DonXavi(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
this idiot was the same person that released a statement through his press secretary that ipob were the ones killing the army with charms,grenades ,dynamite and guns ...he never visited the church but went straight to see if the mosque is still in tact ...obiano you are going nowhere shebi you want to favour abuja abi? go get them to vote for you instead of you to smell that seat again, let APC carry the day
He is coming to his senses now because he knows it's time for the masses to decide his fate.
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by Kazim88: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:
Let them show us videos of the soldiers killing the ipods. If you can't provide videos, then you ipods are bloody liars.

https://www.naij.com/1061777-watch-amnesty-internationals-video-army-attacking-biafra-protesters-guns-acid.html
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by Kazim88: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by DonXavi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Spends Billions On White Elephant Projects, While Its Education System / 6 Reasons Why Easterners Should Forget About Igbo Presidency / Breaking... No Election In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.